• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    Apple iOS I hope apple will add percentage to this widget in iOS 15

    Apple iOS I hope apple will add percentage to this widget in iOS 15


    I hope apple will add percentage to this widget in iOS 15

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    Deeply annoying behaviour in Apple News - WHY?!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    Every time someone calls me it shows up twice? Help

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    My son's iphone is supposed to block at downtime, but logs show he is using all night. Any ideas appreciated.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    shazam/apple music question

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    is there a way or shortcut where if i shazam a song from my control center i directly get an option to add it to my library/playlist in Apple Musicv

    submitted by /u/Downtown_Revenue_103
    [link] [comments]

    What's the icon top most left that looks like a battery indicator? It seems to be cut off. (14.6 iPhone SE 2020)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Any way to listen to music and podcasts at the same time? Even if it’s a 3rd-party app

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    When I sleep I listen to a podcast and use either the Dark Noise or MyNoise app for white noise. Both of these apps have an option to play even with other media playing, which enables me to listen to both at once.

    I was wondering if there's an app that lets me do this with music and podcasts?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/AnOldPhilosopher
    [link] [comments]

    Podcast App broken with latest update?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Ever since I upgraded to 14.6 the Apple Podcast App has been unusable. Is there any way to get it fixed?

    submitted by /u/cmd265
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro - 94% Battery Capacity & Gets Hot Quickly

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Hope you are well!

    I got my iPhone 11 Pro last Aug/Sep time after having never had an iPhone. Originally the battery was super good, but now the phone does get hot quite quickly and the battery isn't fantastic - the capacity is at 94% already. Before I was getting 6hours+ SoT but now it's in the 4hours. Especially when I am outside my home, the battery plummets!

    Would anyone know why this is? I've tried a lot of things like turn off background app refresh for the majority of apps....it seems as though Snapchat and Spotify are the big drainers, but it really doesn't make sense.

    My friend has an iPhone 12 and her battery life is incredibly high compared to mine!

    I can provide any screenshots possible - thank you so much in advance!

    submitted by /u/Raviioliii
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to declutter 15gb of iMessage storage space on a 64gb iPhone?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, just wondering what the best method is to declutter iMessage on my phone. I don't want to delete messages no matter how old they are (I got into iOS at almost the exact same time I got with my fiancée so our history conveniently lines up in that regard), just looking to stop multiple gb of data taking up space on my phone.

    Wondering if there's a way to offload older attachments so that they're cloud only because the messages themselves can't be that large? I pay for extended iCloud storage but just need to be able to find a way to use it not only for backing up lol

    Any help would be amazing!

    submitted by /u/DVXC
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR iOS 15 beta 1 hotspot issues

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Any one else having "incorrect password" on personal hotspots when entering the correct password on iOS 15

    submitted by /u/Michael556673
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 12 mini unresponsive touchscreen

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    I have my 12 mini with me for almost 2 months. I love it and support is quick.

    However lately I noticed just today my device touchscreen became unresponsive. It started with the screen not responding to swipes on open tasks and then my control center wouldn't allow me to adjust brightness. Then volume stopped working.

    I talked to support who did a diagnostics and said everything came back normal. I was told to update to IOS 15 or the latest. But I'm afraid of poor battery life.

    Also after the chat my Face ID worked but I couldn't swipe to unlock. So I pressed firmly onto the screen and slided the arrow to power off. Seems fine now but that was so weird?

    My first iPhone. I'm worried about Apple quality lately. I had a 2019 Macbook Air and wasn't too satisfied with quality. But I'm happy to give them another shot.

    Any ideas?? I never had issues with my Android doing this.

    submitted by /u/MercedesGLB
    [link] [comments]

    Safari auto close tabs not working anymore

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    I feel like this started with 14.6. It used to work great. I had it to auto close after one week. Now they're just piling up.

    I tried setting it to manual and back to one week which didn't work. I rebooted the phone. I force quit Safari. Nothing seems to work. Anyone got any ideas?

    submitted by /u/robotjon
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.6/ cannot share to Google services

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    After upgrade to iOS 14.6, I cannot share/send anything to Google services (Gmail, Drive) from another app. How to fix it?

    submitted by /u/NoBeginning5342
    [link] [comments]

    Apps disappeared from App Library? Anyone seen this before? Have tried restarting but no good. There’s folders were full but now not. The apps are still installed and can be searched for.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    Games not launch with mobile data.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    Hey guys. Apologies if this is in the wrong spot, however I'm having a weird issue with my iPhone 12. I have a handful of games and 2 of them (they are both new releases if it matters) won't launch with mobile data. I've done the usual, all settings are fine and I've never turned off mobile data anyway, restarted a bunch of times aswell. Latest iOS.

    Any ideas on next course of action aside from using my work phone as a hot spot?

    Thanks all, appreciate any help.

    submitted by /u/Jaziam
    [link] [comments]

    Hi , i have realme watch one , and i want to pair it with iphone , and this is what happened, anyone knows what can i do ?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    Facebook Messenger wrong notification sound

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    I noticed something strange on my iPhone (iOS 14.4.2) related to Facebook messenger. When I receive a first message, i hear the classic Facebook message sound. But if I receive more messages from the same person after that, I hear the phone standard notification sound (the one used for most notifications). My girlfriend observed the same behaviour. Is this a biug of iOS 14?

    Also, I remember that iOS had a cool behaviour for Facebook messenger: if you were receiving more than 3-4 messages on the same chat, it went on mute. So the phone was not vibrating for each message if it was delivered in a short amount of time. Now it vibrates for every message and is a little bit annoying. Can it be solved?

    submitted by /u/Individual-Feature-2
    [link] [comments]

    Should I close my apps?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    Hello. I recently bought an iPhone 12. I checked the internet on how I can protect my battery health for a longer period of time.

    Most videos on youtube and the web say that I would keep my apps running in the background and not swipe close them after use. It hurts the batter when you need to open your apps again and again. IOs does a great job in keeping the apps frozen so it does not take up much RAM.

    But I feel skeptical about it. Please help! Should I close my apps or not!

    submitted by /u/thehappynerd19
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone refuses to aknowledge its IOS is out of date.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    My iphone 6 should be able to download IOS 14. But it is on 12.5.4, and believes itself to be up to date, so no new updates appear for me to select and download. I heard something about deleting Beta profile, but when I enter in the Profile page, it is completely blank. What do I do ?

    submitted by /u/ChronoRebel
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with ios shortcuts app

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    I'm having difficulty creating a shortcut that can copy a link from the YouTube app and open it in Safari app without being on view controller. Does anyone have any ideas that could help?

    submitted by /u/WhizLynn
    [link] [comments]

    Front facing camera having issues and showing only black with some apps. Also issues with flash and flashlight.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 8 Plus with iOS 14.6, the most up to date one my phone can find.

    On normal camera app, Snapchat, TraceTogether, QR reader, and WhatsApp the front facing camera doesn't work at all. Just gives me a black screen.

    On Instagram the front facing camera works and the flash lights up for pictures but it doesn't actually take the picture. If I turn off the flash it takes the picture just fine.

    On Facebook messenger it takes the picture with or without the flash just fine.

    It makes me think it's software and not hardware related since it works in some places but not others.

    I also have over 3gb of space free so it can't be that I don't have enough space for photos either.

    This literally just started about 5 hours ago. No idea why and any help is appreciated.

    Thanks!

    Edit:

    I have already tried cleaning it, restarting the app, restarting the phone, ensuring voiceover is off, and resetting all settings.

    submitted by /u/StuStuffedBunny
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel