• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    iPhone Apple iPhone 6S and later models infringed on MIMO wireless tech patent: Lawsuit

    iPhone Apple iPhone 6S and later models infringed on MIMO wireless tech patent: Lawsuit


    Apple iPhone 6S and later models infringed on MIMO wireless tech patent: Lawsuit

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    Your iPhone's WiFi will break after you join this hotspot

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    iPhone 14 might get a major chip upgrade with 3nm architecture

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    With the improved Weather app, do you still feel like you need third party apps?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    I want to switch to iPhone (from Samsung) but I'm not sure if I'm prepared to make the switch

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    I got my first phone in Christmas of 2015, which was a 32gb unlocked space gray iPhone 5s. I really liked the phone for about a year, however it got slow, the battery would die at 30-40%, and after about 2.5 years of usage, it died completely and I got a new galaxy note 8.

    Since then, a lot has changed, and I've had the opportunity to work with and play with many different phones.

    In this time, I've switched phones a bunch too, however all have been Samsung. I went from the Note 8 to the Note 9 to the Note10+ to the Note20 Ultra and finally to the Z Fold 2 which I am currently using (all of these phones were gotten used, usually at least 50% off.

    I like the Z Fold 2 but it's quite fragile and has frequent glitches, which compells me to switch to iPhone. On top of this, 90% of my friends have them and I want to play gamepigeon, and my DJI drone works better with apple products. I was also gifted airpods pros the other day by my grandma who didn't like them, and I've been liking and using them with my phone. I also have a 12" 2015 Macbook which I like to use (have always liked macOS more than windows.)

    However, I'm still not sure if I can make the switch. One of the biggest features I use on my current phone is Youtube background play, where when I leave youtube and open another app with a video still playing, it continues to play on a small portion of the screen (works with yt premium). I absoletely cannot live without this, as part of my business is sitting on certain apps for hours at a time browsing, and I like to watch videos while doing that. I was using an iPhone 8 today and it doesn't appear that it has that function. Can this feature be regained somehow or is it coming in ios 15?

    If I were to get an iPhone it would probably be the 12 Pro Max as I pretty much have always used larger devices. I am aware that it would be an expensive purchase and I'm prepared for it if it has what I need.

    submitted by /u/Informalwig82
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer to homepod feature not working. All softwares are up to date. Both devices on the same network. iPhone is in family sharing account with iCloud account that homepod is on.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel