• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    iPhone iPhone SE is showing randomly the „slide to power off screen“

    iPhone iPhone SE is showing randomly the „slide to power off screen“


    iPhone SE is showing randomly the „slide to power off screen“

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    My iPhone SE (3 years old) is randomly going to the "slide to power off" screen. I thought it was because my software was out of date, but that didn't help either. I did a full reset to factory settings, but that did not solve the problem. I use assistiveTouch, but I have problems with this too (f. e. often I have to select the Homebutton first in order to be able to lock the screen).

    Does anybody have another idea? Or is this a well-known problem?

    submitted by /u/Bjornjarnsioa
    [link] [comments]

    Spam pop ups

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    Hey, I got some bad pop up on safari & I accidentally tapped yes in a hurry when I wanted to get rid of it obviously. It was some nonsense that got added on my calendar and I quickly removed it from settings after 5-10 minutes of figuring out what I had to do. Is this scary? I'm worried if it's a virus that can see my info and all my accounts. I quickly changed my iCloud password but ya, still damn worried. Any advice is more than welcome! Thank you.

    submitted by /u/bantzboi
    [link] [comments]

    Help with error on iPhone 6S

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    My iPhone 6S just one day shut down and restarted yet it was like I had to set it up as a new phone (although it still asked for my original passcode) but it gets a error that says "Activation Error, activation could not be completed. Please restore the phone and install the latest version of IOS and attempt activation again. If the problem persists please contact customer support.

    I have tried to do restores and do updates connected to my PC but still doesn't work. Please help.

    submitted by /u/stillcurious80
    [link] [comments]

    New iOS 14.5 not launching a prompt to block tracking

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Installed 14.5 on iPhone XR and was excited to use the new "Request to Track" feature (especially with Facebook). I toggled the option "on" in settings > privacy, downloaded the latest version of FB's app, launched it, but nothing happens. Other apps too, when launched, nothing triggers a prompt offering the NO TRACKING option. Any ideas? Are other folks seeing the prompt after their update?

    submitted by /u/zenpop
    [link] [comments]

    Send help

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    Hi guys can anyone help me? I am NEW in the ios world cause I have been using android my whole life. I wanted to activate imessage & facetime but it keeps saying "waiting for activation" its been a day. Can you guys tell me what I should do?? Thankyou..

    submitted by /u/attractiveaf
    [link] [comments]

    random alarm and vibration

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    my iphone 12 pro just randomly started making a beeping alarm noise and when i tried to turn down the volumn it kept going back up. it also started to vibrate nonstop after the alarm noise went off. it stopped after i plugged in the charger for some odd reason. any clue what's going on?

    submitted by /u/Kendrick-Juulmar
    [link] [comments]

    Product or spray to fill in light scratches

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Any product out there like what they use on cars with cracks in windshield (Safelite)? Have 2 scratches I would like to minimize.

    submitted by /u/GWagon2
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t figure out how to turn Face ID own for my banking app.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    Basically the title. I have an iPhone 11 Pro, IOS 14.5 however this problem occurred before I updated. So my banking app (DCU) had Face ID enabled, one day out of no where it stopped working. In the app on the login screen is normally where you would give permission for Face ID to be used but the little button is grayed out and I'm unable to allow it. When I go through all my Face ID settings or even the apps settings there is no way to allow Face ID access. Is there a fix for this or am I screwed?

    submitted by /u/Hundred_P
    [link] [comments]

    Android phone blocked but still a text came through

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    I sent a text to and immediately blocked a number at 7:59pm on my iPhone. That person has an Android. At 8:20pm the text came through to my phone but not my Apple Watch. Has anyone seen this happen before? Is there an extra step I need to take to keep it blocked?

    submitted by /u/geron123
    [link] [comments]

    How much will I have damaged my new IPhone 12 Pro ‘s battery by charging it overnight 3 times?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    So after finding out charging overnight is damaging to battery life, I vowed not to do it again. I just got a new phone, and accidentally (out of habit) left it charging overnight 3 times. Very mad at myself, but just wondering, considering this was only 3 occasions, would this have actually damaged the battery that much? Thanks !

    submitted by /u/anonymousdumbhoe
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X - circles/rings shaping on display

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Suddenly there are subtle rings shaping on the display of our iPhone X. Perfect circles, about 4 or 5 across the screen, maybe 2 mm in diameter .They glitter like water drops or so when I move the screen around in the light. Screenshot doesn't show them so no software issue, obviously. Has anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/Atupid
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 in 2021: is it worth paying for screen replacement?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7 which works fine and meets my everyday needs but lately the screen is having serious issues (not responding in specific areas, ghost touch). A repair store told me they could repair it by replacing the screen for $90 CAD ($70 USD): is it worth it in your opinion, or should I move on and buy a new model, for example a second hand iPhone 8? Considering that I bought this Iphone 3 years ago from a BestBuy marketplace seller at discount, it's certainly not worth paying the premium for Apple Store repair service.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Katakanada
    [link] [comments]

    Networking & Wireless Setting Constantly Using Location

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    I was wondering if Networking & Wireless affects my iPhone in any way since it's always using my location. Would it be problematic if I were to turn the setting off? If possible I could use more recommendations on what system service settings to turn off to save battery life.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Skiouz
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix this on my XS Max on iOS 14.5? It won't restart by itself after choosing the Restart option via Accessibility Menu. Thanks!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    I've tried this on my XS Max, XR and 11 Pro Max and the only one that doesn't work is on my XS Max. All was bought factory unlocked from the Apple Store on release date. None was ever repaired/modded. Is this a software or hardware issue? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/pokemonxdigimon
    [link] [comments]

    Any other tips on getting My phone to stop getting 1403. Please read all of the steps I have already tried and don’t suggest them. So that anyone else having the same issue can see if there was a solution and not read the same thing please.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    My iPhone XS Max shut off then it got stuck in an apple logo boot loop and I left it doing the boot loop until it died which was like 7 hours cause I was like well f u then stay in your boot loop u pos, anyway then I got it out of boot loop and it boots only to the recovery mode and it will not update. It will not restore. It will not go into DFU mode and there's nothing else I can do that I know of. I get the 1403 error when I try restore or update so I tried 4 times 1403 every time. Then I tried a Brand new never opened genuine lightning cable 1403. So I did this same thing in a different computer 4 times 1403. So I decided I really don't want to use my old iPhone 7 nor buy another xs max because I'm going to get the new 13 pro max this year that I'll use for the next 3 or so years. So I literally did a fresh reinstall if windows 10 on my pc then I updated it with every single update downloaded iTunes again, downloaded the update again for the phone and 1403. So I don't know what else I can do or try.. any addition tricks or tips?

    submitted by /u/adamburdette2
    [link] [comments]

    Screen Time issue?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    I just set up screentime for my phone, and something is off (either that or I don't understand screen time).

    Within Screen time I have (From top down): - Downtime set for M-F 5pm - 11:30pm - App limits for two of my apps, 30 min/day - No communication limits - Always allowed all of my apps, except for two that I want to only use during work hours - No content restrictions

    It seems my two apps with limits are working, and that once I hit my limit it will kick me out. Also the two apps not selected under "always allowed" it will not let me use now since it's after 5. All other apps I can use.

    The issue - I can't use the internet? Every link from reddit or any other app tells me "your limit has been reached for [domain]"

    submitted by /u/HokieEng
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 iOS 14.5 camera and Face ID problems

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    When I open my phone it says Face ID is not available and when I go on to the camera it shows a black screen and doesn't allow me to do anything this is the same with apps that use the camera like Snapchat,Instagram .etc. I've restarted my phone multiple times aswell still nothing Help.

    submitted by /u/th3kingp
    [link] [comments]

    Unlocking Notes with Face Recognition

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    I recently moved all my notes off of the iCloud and put them locally on my phone. After this switch the face recognition for unlocking them doesn't work and I have to type in my notes password every time.

    Any work arounds?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Boston_Sawx
    [link] [comments]

    Home button question

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    Recently got an iPhone SE 2020, and have a small gripe that I've been trying to resolve, but I'm not sure if it's possible. I'd like to set my home button so that pressing it always goes straight to my home screen. Currently, if I enter an app from the app drawer and hit home, I return to the app drawer and have to press home again to get to my main screen. I've tried looking into automation and shortcuts, but as far as I can tell I can't use pressing the home button as a condition. Does anyone know a setting or workaround I can use to just make the home button go to the home screen no matter what I'm doing when I press it? Any help is greatly appreciated, this is driving me nuts.

    submitted by /u/cromblepallet
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pro Max screen locking lag?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    I'm not sure how to explain it and wondered if anyone else is having the same issue. When the screen dims automatically after 1 minute the transition from normal to dim isn't smooth? Same if I lock it, there seems to be a lag, is this normal? I've checked my iPad Pro 2018 and previous XS Max and haven't noticed it on them

    submitted by /u/charsusannah
    [link] [comments]

    Display problem

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    All my notifications are off center, whenever the little notification thing comes up, it's always really to the right I would put an image but yeah

    submitted by /u/BowserJr500
    [link] [comments]

    Please help

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    I have two iPhones that I'm trying to recover data from, both had broken screens that I have now had replaced.

    iPhone 4s- before I got the screen replaced it would still power on, the battery had expanded too and was popping the back plate off. But I could still plug it in and tell that I was able to attempt a passcode, this phone is old so I couldn't remember what code I used as well as not being able to see the screen. I think maybe I have made too many attempts because now that the screen is fixed it just says "disabled, connect to iTunes". Might be worth noting the tech guy said he transferred the board to a different phone I believe. He knew I was getting the screens fixed in hopes of data recovery so hopefully that didn't make the situation worse.

    iPhone 5c I think( blue, plastic back) I can see my screen now and attempt passcodes but also don't remember what code I used years ago and fear that I will disable it as well, first try locked me out for 5 minutes, second try 15 minutes

    What do I do? I desperately am looking for an old photo that might be on one of these phones and without going into to much detail it could actually mean $ to me.

    submitted by /u/slaughterhousesean
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone won't stop reloading.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    I've had my iPhone 7s for about a year now (I purchased it used so I don't know its exact age) and it has been fairly problem free. Except for a few times where it would randomly turn into a black screen with a grey loading circle in the center for a few seconds and then I would just have to log back in and everything was normal again. But just this morning it did it again, and now it stays on for about 2 seconds before going back to the black loading screen. I can't do anything on the phone itself, I've also tried hard resetting it by holding down the volume down and power buttons but it has done nothing. I can't find anything about it anywhere (I will continue looking) so if anyone knows whats happening or how to fix it I would really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Successful-West-5883
    [link] [comments]

    New phone: where are my contacts?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    *Upgraded from XS MAX TO 12 Pro Max *att employee opted not to do phone to phone but cloud transfer instead because "it takes too long" *now the contacts I've collected in the last 2 years are MIA *I traded in my old phone *my cloud was backed up right before *Ive only ever had 1 cloud account so I'm logged into the right one *pics are there *texts are not *where are my contacts and texts?

    SOLVED: apparently my contacts are connected to my gmail. Once I logged in to that, all of the rest of my contacts came through. Let me just say this: I would have never left the store without checking. I saw that my contacts came over and thought it was fine. I didn't know to check certain names.

    submitted by /u/LeilaniGrace0725
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel