• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    iPhone Camera Focus iPhone 12 Pro Max

    iPhone Camera Focus iPhone 12 Pro Max


    Camera Focus iPhone 12 Pro Max

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    Good night everyone,

    I am having issues with my iPhone in which close things cannot seem to focus and I'm not sure if it's software related or hardware related.

    Here's a photo taken with 12 Pro Max:

    https://i.imgur.com/cOoJIFb.jpg 1x

    Photo taken with my iPhone 7 Plus:

    https://i.imgur.com/Qnz08sw.jpg

    It seems to me that the iPhone refuses to recognize something is in front.

    I'm waiting for your comments.

    Kind regards

    submitted by /u/IskraMain
    [link] [comments]

    iphone X doesn't show all files in windows file explorer?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    It only shows some files on the iphone onto the explorer even when I have latest itunes. How do I transfer files from the iphone to windows completely?

    submitted by /u/Initial-Hyena-3218
    [link] [comments]

    SE 2020 battery dies at 50% and when it turns back on it shows 10%

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    I contacted Apple and they ran a diagnostic test on my phone and said the battery and phone are in good condition.

    I'm thinking this is a software problem, and I'm using the newest iOS 14.2.2.

    I tried restoring my phone and it helped for about a week but it's now back to dying at 50%.

    submitted by /u/pinkfloyd55
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone lag

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    My iPhone xs starts to get laggy around 15-20% battery, and sometimes it'll die when around 15% battery, my battery life is 87% what can I do?

    submitted by /u/HuntZ2S8
    [link] [comments]

    Camera has a black screen and flashlight won’t turn on (Iphone 11)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    I can't turn on my flashlight and the camera seems to have a darken screen. I facetimed and I can't switch to opposite view of face view. I reset my iphone multiple times but nothing seems to be working. I do not know how it happened.

    submitted by /u/LoLx1
    [link] [comments]

    Mother's email keeps saying her password is wrong

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    She says whenever she tries to send an email, she will get a prompt saying her password is wrong, so she goes and resets/confirms it in settings and it still says its incorrect when trying to email someone.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Blackeagel
    [link] [comments]

    Photos app takes different storage on old and new iPhones.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    So I bought a new iPhone and transferred all my data from the old one to it. For some reason in my old iPhone the photos app weights 137.1 MB, which I know is not likely and in my new iPhone it weighs 41 GB. When I open the photos app on my old iPhone it says photos and videos "updated just now" but in my iPhone it says "uploading 3,559 items". Why does the new IPhone want to upload the pictures and videos if they're already uploaded to iCloud on the old one? Pls help.

    submitted by /u/Particular-Thing-132
    [link] [comments]

    Video audio skipping

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    iPhone 12mini IOS 14.1, over the past couple of days a new issue has appeared for me. whenever I try to record a video on my phone, the audio skips and sounds like I'm next to a helicopter. It also happens to the audio for screen recordings too, it just cuts in and out every quarter of a second or so. I got this iPhone about 2 months ago, and this problem arose around a week ago. The weird thing is, for phone calls and FaceTime, this doesn't happen, people can hear me fine. I have tried to clear storage and a few other things including reaching out to apple support but nothing works, please help. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/-itspmaht
    [link] [comments]

    Can you connect one pair of headphones to both an ipad and iphone? So you can watch a movie on the tablet but quickly answer a call when it comes?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    How do i change the email i have for my apple ID?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Can it be done? how do i do it? thank-you

    submitted by /u/AsidePuzzleheaded335
    [link] [comments]

    How to get rid of this suggestion part

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    How can I delete this part of Siri?

    https://i.imgur.com/X4CoNk4.jpg

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/BehelitOutlaw
    [link] [comments]

    Pairing iPhone 6 with iWatch 1

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    When I try to pair my iPhone 6 with my hand me down iWatch 1, it says "Apple Watch cannot be paired to this phone". I'm using software version 12.5.2 on the phone. Can anyone help me figure out how to pair the phone and watch?

    submitted by /u/DandelionCapers
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow in corner of screen

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    So today out of nowhere my iPhone 11 developed a shadow in the left corner of the screen. I have restarted it and still it's there.

    I understand I can take it into an apple store to get it fixed but I do not have another phone to use in the mean time which I need for work. Any suggestions or will the apple store be able to give me a temporary phone?

    submitted by /u/Calhoun1414
    [link] [comments]

    Selective IPhone Notifications

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Is there a specific way to silence notifications for all but one person? I'd like to essentially have it like my phone is on mute except for if my wife calls or texts me and vice versa. All help is appreciated:)

    submitted by /u/ZexxyForRexxy
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 wide angle tint?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    My wide angle photos have a green tint to them, compared to my standard 1.0x shots. Anybody else?

    submitted by /u/iPhantomous
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to retrieve old messages/numbers from an iPhone?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    I looked it up on YouTube/google, but they all charge.

    submitted by /u/Osito661
    [link] [comments]

    Location Services Icon

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    I am new to iPhones so sorry if this is a stupid question. Is it possible to have location services always on in the background for an app, and not have the little arrow next to the time always show up? I find unnecessary information irrationally annoying.

    submitted by /u/abiobob
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone x screen going black

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Hello, my father's phone has this problem. It seems like the screen won't turn on, it just stays black. It's fully functional: calls seem to work, it is charging, even face id seems to work. It just doesn't turn the display on. Hard rebooting seem to fix temporarily the problem since locking it again results in the same problem. Any idea? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/trlef19
    [link] [comments]

    My iphone only connects to my internet when i know its working after 20 or more minutes

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Whenever i use the internet again after turning it off on my iphone it takes twenty minutes of it saying connected before actually working i know the internet is fine because the entire time waiting my ipad has internet

    submitted by /u/Kabranotaperson221
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me with these storage issues

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    1. Just deleted 3 GB worth of photos, which I can see in the row relative to photos in the storage tab in settings, but the overall storage usage went down like 200mb
    2. iCloud Drive is taking up almost 2 GB. If I go to files this folder is empty. I do not have iCloud photos on my phone. What the hell is taking up so much storage and how can I delete it
    3. Inside the app, WhatsApp says it's using 3GB but in settings, the system says it's actually using 4.24GB
    4. "Other" is taking up 8GB in my 32GB phone?!?!

    I have an iPhone 7 that has the latest iOS. WhatsApp is also updated.

    Anyone know why this bugs are happening? How do you solve them?

    submitted by /u/v_lbp
    [link] [comments]

    How to change the location of emergency, public safety, and AMBER alerts?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    I moved to a different state about 2 years ago, but still receive emergency alerts from the old state and none from my current location.

    submitted by /u/buhdumtss98
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone X camera gets blurry when i zoom in

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Whenever i zoom in and i go beyond 2x zoom, it gets blurry immediately after it hits 2x (sometimes it has to focus to get blurry). People in the r/iphonex sub have told me it's the telephoto lens, i cleaned it several times now and i can't see any damage or scratches at all. Also have never dropped my phone, restarted my phone a couple of times and i force closed my camera app. Anyone know if this is a known thing that can be fixed by something? Or is the lens just broken and do i need to find a repair.

    submitted by /u/DJNEONNL
    [link] [comments]

    Can I make a backup even if it doesn’t turn on?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7 and last week when I tried restarting it it got stuck in a loop of restart. Now I didn't know what to do and my friend suggested me to just upgrade the phone. I tried to but my nephew by accident turned the pc off. Now it's in the "restore" every time I try to use it. Can I still store a backup this way? It's really important to me

    submitted by /u/blueberrysir
    [link] [comments]

    Apps not working

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    I have a couple of apps in my app storage not letting me delete them from there the image doesn't show and the app is nowhere to be seen but my storage this is stopping me from actually getting that app again what do I do

    submitted by /u/Hefty_Performance284
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel