• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    iPad My almost 5 year old iPad Pro

    iPad My almost 5 year old iPad Pro


    My almost 5 year old iPad Pro

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Wedbush Analysts Say 'Spring Loaded' Event Will Debut New iPads With 'Modest Price Increase,' Along With 'a Few Surprises'

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Part 2: My cheap DIY setup for my iPad Air 2020. I browse my iPad laying down on my couch and bed a lot and I’ve converted my clip-on attachmet to magnetic.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    New 12.9-Inch iPad Pro Will Be 0.5mm Thicker to Accommodate Mini-LED Display

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Hello, some opinions needed.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Now, I'm looking to purchase an iPad along with an iPhone and its accessories. I would prefer to get the 12.9" iPad and the 12 Pro but I simply can't. These are my choices: Ipad pro 12.9" along with the iPhone 12. Or. iPad 11" with the iPhone 12 pro. Both iPads being paired with the appel pencil as this will be a drawing tablet.

    submitted by /u/Distinctreal
    [link] [comments]

    Turning an iPad Pro into the Ultimate Classic Macintosh

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    Can we expect something like Samsung DeX on iPad?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    I know that's sounds crazy but macOS Big Sur is really looking like touch-screen OS. Can we expect something like Samsung DeX?

    submitted by /u/CallMeONDO
    [link] [comments]

    Can the logitech smart folio of the ipad pro 11 inch be used with the ipad air 4?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    i am about to buy a logitech smart folio. And I have an ioad air 4 but if I buy the keyboard for ipad pro 11 inches is not the same thing?

    submitted by /u/edocalabrese
    [link] [comments]

    The 12.7-inch iPad Air Max

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Seeing as how the next iPad Pro is likely to get a 'modest price increase' tomorrow, do you think it's time for a 12.7-inch iPad Air?

    I'm sure if you use an iPad Pro 12.9 as part of your daily business you won't mind paying a little more for almost double the performance of the current model. However, if the speed of the current iPad Pro is perfectly adequate for you then you might begrudge the price hike.

    Seeing as how the current iPad Air is quite similar to the 11-inch Pro and many seem to prefer it, perhaps there's a case for an 12.7-inch iPad Air Max?

    What do you reckon? 12.7-inch iPad Air Max with an A14 processor, a 60Hz display and in a range of colours? Could be good, right?

    submitted by /u/Motion-to-Photons
    [link] [comments]

    iPad for Political Science/Humanities

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    I'm going to college next year and thinking about picking up an iPad. I've seen a lot of people comment on how useful they are for sciences/math/handwriting notes but was wondering if anybody could comment on how they use their iPad for humanities/history/political science/etc.

    submitted by /u/Stunning_Hunter_6835
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone’s iPads auto brightness blind them randomly when the screen is turned on in dark places?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    For example, the screen decides to go to 60% brightness when the room has no lights on.

    submitted by /u/bobsleigh44
    [link] [comments]

    is it better to buy an ssd or a cloud?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    I have a 64gb ipad and to store files, apps, etc. Do you think it is better to buy an SSD or use a cloud?

    submitted by /u/edocalabrese
    [link] [comments]

    15-inch iPad Pro

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    So the logic goes, if there is a MacBook Pro with 15'' and the iPad Pro is more and more like a laptop, why not a 15'' iPad Pro? I'd love to open three or more apps on that thing.

    submitted by /u/Limp-Figure-3373
    [link] [comments]

    Linux to iPad

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    What is the easiest way to transfer files from a Linux machine to an iPad?

    submitted by /u/SubZeroWinsTwice
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on iPad mini 6

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Wondering what everyone thinks the new iPad mini 6 is going to look like and with what upgrades.

    submitted by /u/SnooDoughnuts2426
    [link] [comments]

    This is going to sound crazy but hear me out *regarding iPad lag and touch screen not working

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    So about a year or so again, was getting TONS of lag and other touch screen not recognizing bugs. Attributed it to iOS and iPad slowing down. But none of my friends had same issue. I thought it might be the glass screen protector I've had on it since day one. Even though it looked pristine, I ripped it off and wow! Literally 90% of the lag and touch issues were gone. Wow. I had no idea a glass screen protector can case this, wanted to let others know. If you have lag..TAKE OFF SCREEN PROTECTOR

    submitted by /u/Sirius401
    [link] [comments]

    On screen keyboard won’t disappear when BT keyboard is connected

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    I bought a Brydge Pro keyboard 3 months ago and it's worked perfectly, never once had a problem…until a week ago. All of a sudden whenever I try to type on the Bluetooth keyboard, the on screen keyboard pops up. And when I press the button to hide the on screen keyboard, I lose the ability to type on my Bluetooth keyboard. It's never done this before and I'm thinking maybe there was an iPad update that created this bug or something? I've seen a few possible solutions for this problem, but none of them have worked.

    submitted by /u/Lhill1010
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel