• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    iOS Beta iOS 14.5 Beta 8, iPhone 11. Settings, what’s wrong with you today?

    iOS Beta iOS 14.5 Beta 8, iPhone 11. Settings, what’s wrong with you today?


    iOS 14.5 Beta 8, iPhone 11. Settings, what’s wrong with you today?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Has RAM management been fixed in the new version?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    I'm currently still on 14.4 (iPhone 7+, checkra1n) and I'm considering updating to 14.4.2 or the latest beta version. My main issue with 14.4 right now is that RAM management is atrocious.

    Even if I only have two apps open (like Apollo and signal) switching from one to the other and spending just a couple seconds in it will cause the other app to completely reset when I switch back to it.

    Has this been fixed?

    submitted by /u/H4RDC4S3
    [link] [comments]

    14.5 beta 8: all calls being rejected and sent to voicemail

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Ever since installed 14.5 beta 8, I can't receive phone calls. I see the notification but they are automatically sent to voicemail.

    I've verified "Do Not Disturb" is disabled, and "Silence calls from unknown callers" is also disabled. I also checked that call forwarding is disabled.

    Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/bobby-t1
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14 PB8] Just learned that you can scroll through pages by holding and scrubbing the page dots at the bottom. Is this a new feature?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel