• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    iOS Gaming Looking for an afk or idle game

    iOS Gaming Looking for an afk or idle game


    Looking for an afk or idle game

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Hi folks,

    I am basically looking for a game that makes progress while I am not on my phone with a lot of things to upgrade or collect. Additionally the game should feature some kind of gameplay that I can enjoy when I feel like playing for an hour or so, maybe when I am on a coffee break or something like that.

    Any suggestions you can make?

    submitted by /u/Mr_SynthWave
    [link] [comments]

    After 2 years working full time as a teacher and making games on the side, my first mobile game is finally on the App Store! Think like a hive-mind in 'Colony Battle!' (free, no IAP)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Fun hotel time management games?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Any recommendations? Something like hotel dash maybe? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Falconr3
    [link] [comments]

    The Quest doesn’t seem to add expansions

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Haven’t had an iPhone for about 4 years and now I’m back and keen to play some good sports management games. Is there a good website or list of games?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    I've found that under the sports genre and top paid or free it's a really bad list, and I find the App Store search function really bad for trying to find obscure and/or hidden gems.

    The games I have found since I got an iPhone (after 4 years on android) are the following:

    Football manager mobile Ultimate football GM Ultimate basketball GM Retrobowl Hoop league tactics Pocket GM 21 Campus dynasty College football dynasty College basketball dynasty A bunch of kairosoft sports management games (soccer, Grand Prix, boxing, tennis, etc)

    So I think I've done a good job or scouring the App Store for most of them; but wondering if there are any that I have missed or that are recommended.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/gaga_booboo
    [link] [comments]

    My First App "SpaceBots" Turns 7 Today! �� "Remove Ads" IAP Free for 24 hours!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    [Dev] A new prototype I've been working on, aiming for a fast-paced gameplay, would love to hear your feedback as well as some Level design suggestions.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    Is there another great purge of iOS games coming?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Noticing some of my old games are updating to the latest Apple signing certificate and was just wondering. Made me think about the 32-bit purge.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Enlighten1
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    Hello, I am switching Apple IDs and one of my favorite games keeps all of the data on GameCenter. Is there an way I can keep it?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/UMR_Doma
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal-Blaze is my first game made in Apple SpriteKit, this is a small puzzle reflex game and free game with a few levels at the moment please give me credits for that first try Get it here : https://apps.apple.com/app/id1544664419

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    [PAID OPPORTUNITY] Game research panel for US mobile players

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    Hey /r/iosgaming folks,

    I'm looking for Mobile players for a research panel.

    If you are 18 - 35 years of age, located in the United States, and regularly play MOBA or Shooter games on your phone (think Call of Duty Mobile, Frag Pro Shooter, War Robots, World of Tanks Blitz, World of Warships Blitz, PUBG Mobile, Garena Free Fire, Zooba, Brawl Stars, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, Vainglory, Arena of Valor, League of Legends: Wild Rift), you probably qualify.

    We have multiple sessions planned between April 23/25. If you qualify and finish a session (approximately 2 hours), you will be compensated $80 USD.

    If you want to apply, or have any questions about the panel or the recruitment, feel free to let me know on here or by DM!

    submitted by /u/Sasha_jp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel