• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Apple iOS Why does my share menu keep getting less and less useful?

    Apple iOS Why does my share menu keep getting less and less useful?


    Why does my share menu keep getting less and less useful?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    I've found in the last few weeks when i want to share something like a photo, options that I've always relied on are disappearing. Like WhatsApp no longer shows (except sometimes as a recent chat group in the shortcuts) and now gmail, and also telegram. Why does it keep changing?

    Update: glad I'm not alone in this one. The other thing happening is I can no longer activate emoji's in my custom keyboard. Things are getting shoddy!

    submitted by /u/psychic_gibbon
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good money managing app

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Just so I can have a good overview of incoming payments etc.

    submitted by /u/J4nosch
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile data won’t work - greyed out

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    My mobile data won't turn on. Have tried taking the SIM card out & restarting but it just keeps searching. When I go to mobile data in my settings it's just a blank screen. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Forward_Koala9548
    [link] [comments]

    Way to share configuration profiles?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to create and share configuration profiles in order to share Home Screen setups and such. Was looking to help my friend fix up his Home Screen and it would be easier if we were able to share profiles to do this. Is this currently possible? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Obvious_Database3983
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me remove this email from my Apple ID? Theirs no aliases created on my account but spam email still comes from this to my real address. Thanks!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    An App To Save Contacts

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Recently I had my phone repaired here in Ecuador.

    I had to do a hard reset, but when my contacts were returning from the cloud, there was a blackout (ecuador is a third world country)

    I lost most of my contacts because of the blackout. Apple support can't help me.

    So I ask you to give me advice, for an app to save my contacts online and that they don't get lost when there is a blackout at the worst time.

    submitted by /u/danielm316
    [link] [comments]

    Parental controls exploit

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Our teens have been quite persistent about exploiting possible weaknesses in any software or hardware we've employed to filter or restrict internet content. This is especially true with their iPhones.

    My sons found that you can go into settings>passwords>manually change passwords and have unlimited access to safari. This is with Apple's parental controls in place and safari either blocked or time restricted, as well as having the specific websites blocked.

    Apple tech support has thus far been terrible, with two different support techs disconnecting chat after insisting this was not possible. After calling, I spent 30 minutes on hold.

    I would love some support in blocking this exploit. I initially assumed it was something I have been doing wrong, but my sons have shared this with all of their friends; it worked on at least 15 other phones that they know of. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/bigwindymt
    [link] [comments]

    Why does an app show it has an update even though the last update is from 2017? I always come across such situations

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Issues with Wifi on my iPhone for two months now.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    I swapped my premium plan on my iPhone as I don't leave the house much due to the restrictions, so I decided to swap my plan from unlimited data to none, but now my wifi has been shitty and my phone takes forever to connect to games or apps, mostly games that require internet only though . It only started happening once I swapped plans. I've tried multiple things, or most of the straight forward stuff you should try first. Any advice?

    Phone is an iPhone xs Max 64GB - Curious if storage being almost full might cause this? Anyways thanks.

    submitted by /u/youreqt
    [link] [comments]

    Voice Memos app has no recorded memos but taking up massive space.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    Notifications Shortcut Based on Location

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    I work too much. So much that I tend to waste my days off stressing about a stupid job. I check emails constantly. I need notifications on during the time i'm at work but off when I'm not. I was wondering if there's a way with apples shortcuts to turn on/off the notifications for outlook when I arrive to work and vice versa when I leave.

    submitted by /u/piecesofthepisces
    [link] [comments]

    Artist artwork not showing even after syncing 3-4 times. Help!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    Mp3 audiobook

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    Hi Reddit. An android user here. A friend has got a new iPhone. I sent him a link to an audiobook in mp3 (one file). What's the easiest way to listen to this audiobook in terms of downloading and what would be the best app for audiobooks? Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/WujekZenek
    [link] [comments]

    Better Siri

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Just had an idea, not sure if it's there or in the works, but what if one Siri can control all your apple devices, for example, I can use Siri on my iPhone to pause the music played on my iPad or my Macbook, or to play a movie on Apple TV (not mirroring from my iPhone, but launching Netflix and playing a certain movie) while I'm in the kitchen preparing a snack, not to sound lazy lol, but the idea of Siri having access to all of your devices while connected on the same network sounds really interesting, and can open up more possibilities for using Siri.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/martinpop200
    [link] [comments]

    Face ID

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    Anyone else able to unlock their phones with a mask on? It started about 3 days ago. It's not consistent though, only happens sporadically.

    submitted by /u/beyondtabu
    [link] [comments]

    After now swapping from Apple Music to Spotify on receiving my iPhone 11 yesterday I can’t seem to control Spotify without unlocking my phone.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    I feel really dumb asking this, and having followed several tutorials things just aren't looking like they're supposed to.

    I used to be able to control Apple Music from the Lock Screen, is this just not a feature with Spotify or am I missing something glaringly obvious?

    Many thanks for any assistance provided.

    submitted by /u/Vaultaire
    [link] [comments]

    Screen time ?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    New here with a 12 pro max.. How do I work out my screen on time since last full charge ? I can't figure it out in the battery settings and can't find anything online about it 🤷‍♂️ on my note 10 I used a app which showed me , is there anything like this for iPhone ?

    submitted by /u/108k902
    [link] [comments]

    This Apple Music widget appears whenever I put my AirPods in despite the fact that I use Spotify. How do I get rid of it?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    iPhone 7 App Crashes and freezing

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    I just bought an IPhone 7 a few days ago and have problems already... My apps are crashing and freezing my telephone is so warm as well. I restarted the phone and everything seems to be ok for now. Looks like iPhone are kinda worse than the androids.. (The iPhone is a brand new and the battery is not changed)

    submitted by /u/DreAdNova_TV
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 and iOS 9 Apple Music sync issues?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of buying an iPad mini 1 (supports up to iOS 9), and I own an iPhone 12 (iOS 14).

    I was wondering if there will be any issue with Apple Music library sync between two devices since one is too outdated?

    submitted by /u/abcstarlight
    [link] [comments]

    Added my custom app in Business Manger, but can’t see it in Apple Configurator

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    [deleted]

    submitted by /u/fectef
    [link] [comments]

    Airplay Issues on iPhone

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    I'm having a lot of issues using Airplay from my iPhone 12 Pro Max and any of my TVs or Rokus. I can see the devices to stream to. I can Screen Mirror to them. But when I try to stream from any app that allows Airplay, I only get the spinning icon.

    I've tried going from 5Ghz to 2.4. I've updated all firmware. I've searched the web on the topic and tried everything I can think of.

    Does anyone have any suggestions I can try? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TitanJeff
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple timer? What’s your thought?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    I am learning cooking recently and I find this may be very useful.

    submitted by /u/NintendoFan8989
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel