• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    iOS Beta Those who updated to iOS 14.5 do u guys have this grey toggle switch for tracking. It’s concerning pls help

    iOS Beta Those who updated to iOS 14.5 do u guys have this grey toggle switch for tracking. It’s concerning pls help


    Those who updated to iOS 14.5 do u guys have this grey toggle switch for tracking. It’s concerning pls help

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    [iOS 14.5 RC] Significant battery drain on iPhone XR. Did not drain like this on 14.5 betas.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Just noticed

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    (iOS 14.6 Public beta 1) - Many people are reporting that their “Allow Apps to Request to Track” toggle is grayed out and won’t enable. However, it’s “working as currently designed according” to Apple. (More in comments)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Deleting songs in Apple music

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    Since beta 14.5 I have been unable to change songs in Apple music. The option to remove them is gone from the three dotted menu, nor can I find it when swiping left or right. Currently on beta 14.6. Something I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/AdAromatic4347
    [link] [comments]

    Being Able To Pause, Next, etc for Apple Music on Windows from iPhone?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    When i'm gaming out and don't want to tab out and pause music, skip song, etc, I'm able to control Spotify on my Windows PC from my iPhone which is very handy.

    Can iTunes with Apple Music do this somehow? Can't figure it out.

    With Spotify I can select "play on computer" from the phone and cast it to my computer.

    submitted by /u/northerncap
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.5 the „Allow apps to ask to track” toggle is greyed out and only became interactive when I signed out of iCloud, but after sign in it went back to grey

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Does the feature not protect me from tracking if it's greyed out? :(

    submitted by /u/OwO13739392
    [link] [comments]

    So happy with 14.5 and 7.4. Super smooth and loving FaceID unlock, especially during subway rides in SH. On another note, I added these Emoticon faces to my device names, and it’s super fun to see the pop up of devices interacting with each other haha. How has FaceID unlock been working for y’all?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    Apple Music Up Next question.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    Like Spotify, when you queue a song it queue after the last song you previously queued.

    Does Apple Music after this? Everytime I hit Up Next, it'll take lay it up next before the other song I queued for Up Next.

    So, if I want to play song in a certain order, I would pretty much have to queue them backwards.

    Example: I want to listen to this Pop song next, then a Rock song after that. When I go to queue the Rock song, it'll put it before the Pop song.

    Kind of annoying and the only thing that holds me back from switching.

    If that makes sense, sorry for the dumb question lol

    submitted by /u/northerncap
    [link] [comments]

    [?Bug] Hi.. Youtube takes 65 GB of my storage space. I have no downloaded videos. Tried deleting & reinstalling the app too. It doesn't work. Is it a bug or i need to fix something? Pls give me a solution frnds... (iam on ios 14.5 GM)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Severe text failure to send rate [ios 14.6 beta 1]

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    As the title says. I'm having severe text (sms/mms) failing to send in all my group chats. Also not receiving them. Didn't have the issue till I updated today to 14.6. It happens both with text and pictures. I can even say something like "hello" and it will fail to send. Resending rarely works. Then I can text someone and as long as it's not in a group chat it sends fine.

    Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/MysticSmear
    [link] [comments]

    WatcOS 7.5 Beta w/ iOS 14.5?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    I upgraded to watchOS 7.5 mistakenly. I was hoping to get off the beta train with today's release of iOS 14.5. However, I'm now stuck on the watchOS beta train since I can't downgrade.

    Should I update to iOS 14.6 now too?

    submitted by /u/supernitin
    [link] [comments]

    Battery life on iOS 14.6 PB1

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    Hi, I have an iPhone X and iOS 14.5 is not the best release for battery life in terms of my phone. It drops significantly when just using it normally.

    I saw this thread and people were saying that 14.6 DB1 (and I assume PB1) has better battery life.

    Before I do upgrade, are these claims true? I know it may differ for my device, but I want to see the general consensus.

    submitted by /u/kingbri0
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.5 RC No notif sound when locked

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    Since iOS14.5 RC, my notifications only alert me when my phone is unlocked, but when I lock it, its as if it's on DND mode even when it's not.

    submitted by /u/jdros15
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.5 (18E199) Apple Music not playing

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    The text indicator now moves ABOVE your thumb when you move it around so it’s easier to see it!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel