• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    iOS Beta [Shortcuts] - Atleast give us this color option for ‘Dark Mode’ There must be some more color options

    iOS Beta [Shortcuts] - Atleast give us this color option for ‘Dark Mode’ There must be some more color options


    [Shortcuts] - Atleast give us this color option for ‘Dark Mode’ There must be some more color options

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    Unlocking my old iPhone 4

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    My mom and I found my old iPhone 4 and after we got it charged we tried old passcodes until it got locked for an hour. After looking online I realized that one more attempt will disable it and ultimately cause us to erase the phone of its contents. We don't really know which Apple ID is on it but idk if that makes things better or worse.

    My question is, is there a way to reset the amount of tries so that we can try to get into our old phone? We don't want to lose whatever memories we have on the phone.

    submitted by /u/weestsideboi
    [link] [comments]

    SA 5G Update?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    Will we be seeing the addition of SA 5G for T-Mobile customers with the final release of iOS 14.5?

    submitted by /u/boazw21
    [link] [comments]

    240 FPS slow mo at 1080p is this new ?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Siri not working in CarPlay?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    Has anyone had this issue where Siri just doesn't work in CarPlay? It seems like it's not picking up my voice when I activate it manually, voice notes are blank (through messages and WhatsApp) and if I press the assistant button on my car it won't activate Siri.

    Siri works fine when I'm not plugged into the car.

    This started happening since I started using the beta on the last version.

    submitted by /u/SomeRandomProducer
    [link] [comments]

    Is the hourly reminder option removed in latest beta for anyone else?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Apple Watch battery drain. 14.5 beta 8 (all of them)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Since iOS 14.5 beta (all of them) my two Apple Watch series 6 paired to my 12 PM have terrible battery drain. One watch is on 7.3.3 and the other on 14.4 beta 7 and both drain rapidly. It is clearly an iOS issue and not watch OS because it happens to both watches.

    I have reported it in feedback after each new beta release but here we are on beta 8 and it still happens. I have reset and restored both watches and the phone numerous times but the problem persists.

    Is there anyone else on the 14.5 betas who are having this issue? The watches are lucky to get 10-12 hours. when on 14.4 they would be at 60 percent battery after 10 hours.

    Any insight from the community would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Jmco1
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14.5 b8] Widget Animation Dark Mode UI Bug

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    Borders of any dark widget show an animation bug. Easy to replicate by going to dark mode and editing a widget.

    Bug has been around since iOS 14.0.

    Thought I'd share as it's a graphics animation bug. I have reported to Apple several times - still no fix.

    Happens in dark mode only on many widgets.

    Comments for photos/video.

    submitted by /u/caidens
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel