• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Apple Watch One of my favourite combos for my SE

    Apple Watch One of my favourite combos for my SE


    One of my favourite combos for my SE

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    My most active day, ever - work deep cleaning, 3 hours sleep, and back to work

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Nomad Lunar Gray band is ��

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    My first long outdoor walk. Apple Watch encourages me to be active.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    My go-to app layout⌚️ Make sure to make the bottom “legs” longer for a perfect alignment on your Watch screen!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    Didn't know this was a thing, happy birthday to me!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    ahh! i bought this watch as a quarantine purchase and have closed my rings every since! this is probably the biggest goal i’ve set for myself then achieved i’m so happy i can finally take a day to rest

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    Apple Watch assistance + Discipline + hard work: FROM 99kg TO 87kg [22 February - 07 April 2021]

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Update concept for competitions !

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Any solutions for this kind of scratch? I think my cat may have done it jumping on my table while it was charging b/c when I grabbed it, it was not there the day before. It didn’t have a protector on it because they were not working properly.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    Newton

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    Made watch match my nails lol

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Combined my Apple Watch with a Polar Verity Sense. HR seems more consistent. Fitness cardio up to 1.50 point in 24h.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Watch doesn’t count all exercise

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Is there any way to edit what my Apple Watch counts as exercise? I took a 50 minute walk yesterday but only 23 minutes counted toward exercise for the day. How is it calculating this?

    submitted by /u/profmoxie
    [link] [comments]

    Will Stainless Steel Apple Watch set off a metal detector?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    The job I work at doesn't allow personal phones but allows smart watches. It's on airport property so we have to go through metal detectors through security and I figured I'd ask here while I'm waiting for delivery. It's not that big of an issue since I can just put it through a machine but it would be nice to know beforehand. Honestly didn't think about it when I ordered it but either way I preferred the stainless steel case over the aluminum.

    submitted by /u/An_Anxious_Antelope
    [link] [comments]

    Trying out Focus

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    I just started the trial. The Focus app appears on the list of available apps. However, I can't find it on the Apple Watch after pressing Install. My watch is a Series 7 running the latest version of WatchOS. Anybody see this before?

    submitted by /u/shaikht
    [link] [comments]

    How to keep Apple Watch from turning screen on when typing at work?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    Hey all, I currently have my watch screen set to tap instead of motion activated because it is the only way that I can keep the screen from turning on while my hand is upright on a keyboard.

    I would like to be able to set it back to motion activated as it is way more convenient and feels like a lot smoother way to just check the time and stats.

    Anyone know of a way to keep the watch from turning on and staying on while typing. I've had other smart watches that only turned the screen on when horizontal but for some reason the Apple Watch seems to want to turn the screen on when it is even slightly facing upwards.

    submitted by /u/Afireinthenight
    [link] [comments]

    “Other” workout

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    Is it just me, or does the option "other" burn way too many calories to be accurate?

    submitted by /u/Dremmissani
    [link] [comments]

    I think I have a problem... new new leather band.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    Smashed my rings today — competitions with friends really do keep me motivated. Currently winning 15-2!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Leather band

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    One of my favourite combination bracet+watch face

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    Low Calorie Burn During Intense Workouts?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Hi! Just got an Apple Watch SE. I do fairly intense workouts but am noticing that my calorie burn (according to my watch) is super low. For example, I'll do 40 minutes of HIIT and see my watch with only 170 active calories. Does anyone else experience this, and if so, is the calorie burn info accurate?

    For reference, I am a 5'6 female and 120 ish lbs.

    submitted by /u/GranolaGoddess1
    [link] [comments]

    A way to disable digital crown?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I don't have a passcode on my apple watch. However when I'm working out a few bad things happen. The digital crown constantly gets pushed in, pausing, or resetting my workouts. Super annoying. Is there a way I can make it disabled during workouts without adding a passcode?

    submitted by /u/TrailerParkGal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel