• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    Apple Watch I started a new journey to lose weight and get healthier so I treated myself to a 40mm SE to help keep me moving

    Apple Watch I started a new journey to lose weight and get healthier so I treated myself to a 40mm SE to help keep me moving


    I started a new journey to lose weight and get healthier so I treated myself to a 40mm SE to help keep me moving

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    Today is the first time I have broken the 3000 barrier on my Move Ring.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Upgraded from a 38mm to a 40mm

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Did you get an Earth day award?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Created a concept for a true customisable watch face!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Was able to complete my apple ecosystem by buying that AWS5, 40MM, Aluminum. Enjoying these things genuinely.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Decided to go with the link bracelet

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Moved from S3 to S5, why is the battery terrible. I was getting 2 days of battery with workouts after nearly 3 years of use with the S3 and now the S5 barely seems like it can make it through a 18 hour day with minimal use and all the features turned off

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    A good watch to always be on time.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    Literal years in the making!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    SE 44mm with Rhinoshield case

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    Decided to take my health seriously and just hit ten perfect weeks. I would’ve laughed if you’d said I could do that six months ago.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    Very proud of this one. April challenge was 1,530 exercise minutes. Estimate started at 51 minutes a day. Finished today with over a week to spare:)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Read this if you’re thinking about getting an Apple Watch 6

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    I made this mistake so you wouldn't have to.

    Basically, I bought a silver 44MM aluminum Apple Watch 6, mainly because of the ECG and the Blood Oxygen monitoring.

    However, I live in Serbia, which is one of the countries where you can't buy an Apple Watch directly since there are no Apple Stores nor do authorized resellers offer them. I was so lucky to find this one guy who imports them here and sells them for a reasonable price, since they are pretty rare to find brand new and usually well overpriced.

    Everything was great at first, but when I set it up I immediately noticed that both the ECG and the Blood Oxygen apps are missing from my Watch. Managed to do a little research and found out that not all countries support those two features, especially the ones that don't have official Apple Stores or authorized resellers that sell Apple Watches.

    So I was pretty much left with a really expensive latest and greatest Apple Watch that can't do either one of the features I specifically bought it for. I realized that without them, it's the same thing as the SE.

    I managed to return the Watch and get the space gray 44MM SE and let me tell you, I LOVE IT! Everything else other than those two features is exactly the same and it's so much cheaper!

    My point is, if you are planning to get an Apple Watch make sure to check if you're living in a country that supports all of the features you're interested in☝🏻

    submitted by /u/miloradovic
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Earth Day ! ��

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    My favorite pairing. I’ve had the leather combo on for a while now. iPhone 11 Pro Max x Apple Watch series 6.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    What Happened to all the Nike Bands?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    Every time

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Yes it’s gimmicky, but here’s what it looks like under the screen

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Bought this beauty two weeks ago so I have don’t have to carry my phone when I go for walks/runs and absolutely loving it.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Doesn't double tap on Airpods work when they're connected to the Apple Watch?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Hi guys. I just bought my first Apple Watch yesterday and I'm very happy with it. I only have one issue with it. If I understand correctly, my Airpods are now connected to both my phone and my watch and they jump the connection based on what's needed. That's awesome by the way!

    The problem is that when they are connected to the watch the double tap doesn't work. Once it connects to the phone again, it starts working. This is a pity because I love this feature on my Airpods and now sometimes I'm not able to use it.

    Is there a way to solve this problem? Thanks in some to the more experienced users out there.

    submitted by /u/Fashfunk
    [link] [comments]

    Happy �� Day!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Just got my new SE 40mm with plum band (band feels a bit tight but i hear it stretches over time) im 160mm wrist

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    Apple Watch series 6 44mm stainless steel. UAG Velcro band.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel