• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    Apple Watch ~1 year ago, as COVID was beginning, I made a post celebrating a month streak of closing all three rings. Today I hit one year. It was a hard 12 months but fuck I’m proud of myself!

    Apple Watch ~1 year ago, as COVID was beginning, I made a post celebrating a month streak of closing all three rings. Today I hit one year. It was a hard 12 months but fuck I’m proud of myself!


    ~1 year ago, as COVID was beginning, I made a post celebrating a month streak of closing all three rings. Today I hit one year. It was a hard 12 months but fuck I’m proud of myself!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Hi guys my name is Qweci Griffin from Ghana ���� and today marks my 28th Birthday ��. I came back from church to see this surprise gift from my parents (S6 44m nike+) and i’m so excited. I decided to share with you guys. Happy birthday ������ to me��

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Spent the last year very depressed & smoking weed alone everyday. I quit on Tuesday and these are my stats for this week (every time I wanted to smoke I went for a walk). My feet hurt but my lungs don’t and I feel proud!!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Yesterday was exciting! Let’s keep it going!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    When your watch keeps asking if you’re done working out

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    25 hours done

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    If you walk or hike or run there are some hidden cool information inside the Health app about the way you move!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Please help! My iPhone is showing different info that my Apple Watch (for more screenshots check link below) I didn't receive this achievement in iPhone but I did in AW. Weird thing is that AW shows incorrect info.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    I’m 5’10” and 190lbs. I’ve been unhappy about the dad-bod I’ve gained over the years. Last week I finally decided to do something about it. Cut back on the unhealthy stuff and started hitting the gym. I’m proud of myself for my progress so far.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Series 6 vs SE?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Been trying to decide which one to get between the both. I know the difference is the oxygen level on the 6. Anything else anyone can tell me and which one they recommend?

    submitted by /u/doyce123
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch series 3 updated to 7.3.3

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    For anyone who has a series 3 with 8gb of storage you know that there has been an issue where the watch won't update because there "isn't enough storage". Well this morning I saw that my watch actually did update while charging to 7.3.3. Did this issue get fixed finally for everyone with a series 3 or was this just a fluke? Hoping this means that when 7.4 drops my watch with update with minimal fuss.

    submitted by /u/alxhghs
    [link] [comments]

    Siri has refused to work for the past week.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    It doesn't matter if I hold the crown or use Hey Siri, doesn't work. I instantly get "One sec..." then "Still working on it..." ultimately for it to fail, every single time. It's been several days of this now. It was happening on my phone too but Reset Network Settings fixed that, now it's just the Watch. Just me?

    It's an S6, about 6 months old.

    submitted by /u/gnitsuj
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, just got my first ever Apple Watch! Totally in love with it. I love how clean this watch face is.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    There is a first time for everything...

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    First apple watch (6 40mm+LTE), however I do not know how to apply tempered glass, am I the only one here? :(

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    Shattered my S5 this morning putting it on. Forced into an upgrade to S6 blue

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Series 3

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I am new to Apple Watch products I just a watch that keeps my data track from workout and listen music offline (like going for walk or run).

    Is series 3 a good one for me?

    submitted by /u/AdvertisingOk6919
    [link] [comments]

    Bought my second hand S1 Sport the other day. Apart from a few apps not working, it’s been great for working out. Anyone got any app recs for this watch? ��

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    What should we expect from tomorrows apple event?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    i think we're getting the apple tags finally, and should we expect the 14.5 ios with the "mask unlock" witth the apple watch?

    submitted by /u/BadRaz
    [link] [comments]

    S3 Battery Life

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Hi All, has anyone else who has a S3 experienced poor battery life lately? Especially the last few days. It goes from 100% to about 77% overnight. Just now I have had it on my wrist for an hour and it dropped to 97%. I am not using it any differently than before.

    submitted by /u/regression4
    [link] [comments]

    App that I can input workout in?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    So my 11 pro max cracked to the point where I don't want to leave the house with it. So when I go to the gym I wrote my workout down in a piece of paper because I have it on my phone. Anyway I have a 12 mini being shipped to me but it will be a few days. So is there an app I can put the exercises in and it will show on my Apple Watch instead of writing it down?

    submitted by /u/KyleJ3105
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have this problem? AirPod Pros connected through Bluetooth but won't actually play anything

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    Golf is definitely one of the best ways to close those rings ��️‍♂️

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel