• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    Apple TV Mote Man never gets lost in the couch any more thanks to colored duct tape

    Apple TV Mote Man never gets lost in the couch any more thanks to colored duct tape


    Mote Man never gets lost in the couch any more thanks to colored duct tape

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Help needed about Apple TV match frame rate and LG Real Cinema.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    I have a LG CX and Apple TV. I searched on here and couldn't find a definitive answer to this. But for those that have LG and apple how do you handle match frame rate on Apple TV and the LG real cinema feature. Do you use both? Just one? If so which one? I've tried 4 different variations and can't find a satisfying choice.

    -real cinema off, match frame rate on. This is what I use mostly as retains the creators visual intent. Though some judder is present and some movies are worse about it than others.

    -real cinema on, match frame rate on. I use this sometimes when the option above provides judder and the real cinema smoothes it out. Though in other movies it doesn't work as well, also real cinema seems to add a slight post processing to the picture. Gives added texture and sharpness that isn't what the director's intent was for the film. Also my understanding is that it displays each frame 5 times to get 120hz output. So with both on is Apple TV matching the 120?

    -real cinema on, match frame rate off. This provides a similar experience the option above with both on. Some movies it's fine and others not. But again adds the texture and sharpness that I'm not looking for.

    -both turned off. I've tried this and this is the least enjoyable option as the 3:2 pull down that happens to compensate is just annoying to me.

    So to those that have LG and Apple TV. What do you? Is there something else I should try? I've experimented a few months with this and finally frustrated to point to reach out now.

    submitted by /u/Lukas24
    [link] [comments]

    How reliable is Apple TV with bluetooth headphones?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    I've been a Nvidia shield/Android TV user for years now, and as much as I love the device, using bluetooth is a mess. Delayed audio and then some major streaming apps not even supporting it. So what's your guys experiences with bluetooth on Apple TV?

    submitted by /u/mthbaker90
    [link] [comments]

    Home Screen and apps like YouTube menus are washed out. Blacks are grey.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    It's seems to think it's HDR. when I manually switch the tv to HDR profile it looks fine. But SDR videos look over saturated. So I manually switch it back. HDR videos playback fine. Not sure if the tv or Appletv is the problem. But the Roku on the same tv doesn't have a problem. So it's not auto swtiching between sdr and hdr properly. I have the proper 4K high speed HDMI cable.

    submitted by /u/Krimreaper1
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming over FTPS on apple tv.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    HI there.

    I hope this message finds you well.

    Does anyone know if its possible to stream from an FTPS server on Apple TV? if so, which apps do you recommend?

    Thanks much.

    submitted by /u/ryok141
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Hulu app not allowing login on Apple TV 4k.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Unit was just purchased today. It's connected to our home network and all other apps are working and streaming perfectly. However, Hulu will not allow me to login. When I enter my username and password, it gives me the error: "Hmm, something's up. Please check your internet connection."

    Some googling reveals a couple of people having this problem within the past few months, but nobody has offered a solution. I have tried:

    Restarting the Apple TV

    Unplugging the Apple TV

    Factory resetting the Apple TV

    Force closing and reinstalling the Hulu app

    Uninstalling and reinstalling the Hulu app

    Syncing the Hulu app from my other Apple TV 4k, on which it works perfectly

    Does anyone have any insight?

    submitted by /u/Atnuul
    [link] [comments]

    if i got an apple tv, would screen mirroring games from my iphone be reliable? would it run smooth?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Does anyone use their Apple TV as a cable box? Hoping that someday I can ditch mine and just use the ATV.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    apple tv questions

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    edit: thanks for the help everyone!

    submitted by /u/MetalBorg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel