• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    Apple TV Weekly "What are you watching on your Apple TV" discussion

    Apple TV Weekly "What are you watching on your Apple TV" discussion


    Weekly "What are you watching on your Apple TV" discussion

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Anything you view or consume media wise is fair game

    submitted by /u/redditisnowtwitter
    [link] [comments]

    Nature fans rejoice!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    NOWTV is finally interacting with ‘up next’ Apple TV feature (UK viewers only)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    Mythic Quest is good

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    Obvious spoilers

    I just finished it last night and I know I'm late to the party.

    Episode 5 was some of the best TV I've seen probably all year and came as a shocker because it's tone was so different from the rest of the show.

    However; after finishing the season - my theory is that this show is a love story between Ian and Poppy. Episode 5 was too good of an episode to simply be an introduction to the building. I believe it's a metaphor for the entire love story, as Ian said at the end of the last episode - he doesn't want to make the same mistakes other people who tagged their names made. I think it's going to eventually go further. There's also mannerisms that both Ian and Poppy make throughout the later half of the season that were eyebrow raising.

    Either way, this show is hilarious and has a lot of heart.

    Also omg at how Brads character is written, it's pretty much how I imagine those sleazy micro transactions guys.

    submitted by /u/puppymonkeydd
    [link] [comments]

    Zack Snyder's Justice League is now available to purchase on iTunes, Google Play (as seen in image) and Prime Video.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Latest 14.5 beta allows Dolby Vision to be disabled

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    I'm running beta 18L5203a, and I noticed that Dolby Vision content (Netflix and Apple TV+) was playing in plain HDR. I ran the "Enable Dolby Vision" option in the "Video and Audio" menu, and it started playing Dolby Vision again.

    Previously, if you had range matching enabled, it didn't matter if you never enabled Dolby Vision, it would switch to DV for DV content. Now the "Enable Dolby Vision" option works as expected. If you want to disable DV just reset video settings, then don't enable DV.

    If you're wondering why you might want to disable DV: My TCL doesn't have a disable DV setting, and it's had a couple of bugs where HDR works fine but DV is jacked... for a while, very dark scenes looked like negative images, and on 14.5 there is an annoying flashing when there are cuts between shots of differing brightness.

    submitted by /u/tbotcotw
    [link] [comments]

    Youtube update?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    Any news on the update? I have AppleTV HD so i still have service. However, I didn't get the update automatically instead i deleted it after all the glitches drove me crazy and then when i downloaded it the new version came through. Today however, after a whole new set of glitches, I deleted it in the hopes of resolving the issuing and after downloading it again I discover I have the old crap app glitches and all. Anyone else have this issue? Any hope of getting the update back?

    submitted by /u/Geekluve
    [link] [comments]

    AirPlay to Apple TV without mirroring on iPhone/iPad screen?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    Ideally I'd like to play a game with controller support on iPad/iPhone while AirPlaying to my Apple TV without the device displaying on the iPhone/iPad while playing. Is there any way to do this?

    submitted by /u/fork666
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to complete remove the connected app?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Adding addition accounts question

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Firstly, loving the content more than I thought I would.

    Secondly, I have recently got Apple TV and it says I can add 5 accounts using their Apple ID and passwords. If I add them to mine does that mean say my brother can log in, in another household using his ID and password without using my password at all?

    I'm hoping this is an easy answer, and not that they need to log into my account but their Apple ID just creates a user in my account with my login details. I wouldn't usually be so fussed but obviously your Apple ID is linked to everything.

    submitted by /u/Understated_
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys , does anyone know how often the Harry Potter films go on sale on the iTunes Store , I would like to purchase them but waiting on a sale , thanks!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Looking for an app which resumes playback of a network stream on launch

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    As the title suggests I'm looking for an app on the ATV which automatically resumes playback of a m3u network stream when the app launches.

    Reason being is that I'm creating a shortcut and currently the most shortcuts can really do on the ATV is open apps.

    I was hoping perhaps VLC or TV Streams might do this but unfortunately not, thought I'd ask here first before I begin go through all the IPTV apps to see if this functionality exists.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Fumma
    [link] [comments]

    Hi guys I would love to know , if I was looking at buying a movie bundle with 8 films , it states individually that they are 4K , if I buy the complete bundle will I get all the movies in 4K? Or do I have to purchase them individually ?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Audio control through CEC?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    ATV remote works via radio, BT I presume. But the audio control is still IR to the TV. Is there a way to configure remote to use BT for audio, then ATV pass those button presses to TV via CEC? (Like my CX 65" is already receiving, to power on/off with ATV)? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ParlourK
    [link] [comments]

    Best option for modest ATV multispeaker set-up

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    I had great success with an Onkyo receiver (Ethernet; BT; HDMI "hub") driving my home theatre. Now that we have down sized to a smaller home, I am stumped at how to get my AppleTV 4 to drive a decent 2-speaker sound (+center?) in the living room.

    Are there modest/inexpensive amps that can manage the HDMI in/out? (or HDMI-in/components out?

    Thanks for any help jarring my brain on this one.

    submitted by /u/Neil94403
    [link] [comments]

    I DESPISE the 4k remote

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    I've got MS and dexterity issues (mainly numbness) and it's hard for me to use, even the remote app is hard for me to use. Is there a third party remote with his old fashion buttons lol

    submitted by /u/MizJen71877
    [link] [comments]

    Dont you think apple should update the apple tv 4 to tvos 15?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Since they are still selling it.. imagine if people buy the 4th gen today and a month from now there will be no more updates?

    submitted by /u/SomeDudeWithNothing
    [link] [comments]

    Prototype Apple TV Siri Remote (EVT Stage).

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    What do you think… will Apple release a new Apple TV on Tuesday?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    Speculation and rumors have been rampant for years now. Will Apple finally release a new Apple TV as part of the "Spring Loaded" event on Tuesday, April 20th?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/robber3572
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel