• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Apple TV Half My Screen is Dark. Restarted already

    Apple TV Half My Screen is Dark. Restarted already


    Half My Screen is Dark. Restarted already

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    ‘Lisey’s Story’: First Look at Julianne Moore in Stephen King’s New Series JUNE 4

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Music Pausing when AirPlay'd from Windows iTunes

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    Is anyone having issues AirPlaying music from Windows iTunes? I'm finding the music pauses every few minutes. Sometimes it can be after 2-3 minutes, other times 10+ minutes, but it will eventually pause. I'm guessing that there's some sort of disconnection occurring as a few seconds after the music stopping on the Apple TV it will pause on iTunes. Pressing play kicks it off again. It works without issue if I AirPlay from my iPhone, but I prefer to use Windows iTunes if I can.

    I can see numerous posts about this happening going back a number of years (which doesn't bode well), also with HomePods, but can't spot any fix.

    Anyone found a fix? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/steelrattus
    [link] [comments]

    AppleTV connected to internet but no apps work

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    I am having the weirdest issue that started a few weeks ago. I have 3 4K AppleTV's. I have had them for about a year now and never had any issues.

    Recently for some reason all 3 AppleTV's will stop working. For instance, I can open up my YouTube app and it just spins. All other apps don't work that requires internet. While this is happening all other devices are working fine. I check the router and it is connected to the internet. All my laptops and computer and phones working fine and are connected to the internet.

    Rebooting the AppleTV does not solve the issue. The only thing that solves it is I have to reboot the router even though the wifi is working. Then the AppleTV's will start to work again, but shortly after they stop working, and then I have to reboot the router again.

    Any ideas as to what is going on? Was there an update to AppleTV's maybe?

    submitted by /u/ekul_ryker
    [link] [comments]

    TV for Apple TV

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Hi everyone I was wandering if there is a TV that if I turn on my Apple TV it would turn on. Also if it was 4K that would be nice.

    submitted by /u/Firetuna2108
    [link] [comments]

    Louis Armstrong Doc In the Works at Apple, Imagine Documentaries

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    ‘Watch the Sound With Mark Ronson’ Docuseries Set At Apple TV+

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Apple TV is unusable due to constantly trying to switch from HDR to normal picture setting.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    My Apple TV has become unusable because of this problem. It used to work fine in HDR mode on my tv but then one day when I went to use it it was just a black screen, then it would sometimes flicker and I could see the Home Screen or a screensaver. I was troubleshooting and tried to change my picture settings on the tv but because it's constantly auto switching I can't. Can anyone help me with this issue? I assume I'll need to switch a setting in an Apple TV menu but I can't get the picture to stay long enough to do anything.

    submitted by /u/Mc01806
    [link] [comments]

    Major Hulu issues

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    The subtitles are not working on Hulu. I turn them on and nothing. I need the subtitles bc most of what I watch on Hulu is in anime and not in English. I've done everything, including turning subtitles on via the Apple TV as well in the settings? But now I can't even see if it works because I keep getting error messages every time I try to play something on Hulu. Has anyone else had this issue? If so how did you solve it?

    submitted by /u/Anon74567
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming Services, Buying, or Both?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    I am probably a rare breed, but I'm tired of streaming services in general. There is so much content out there that I just prefer buying my stuff digitally through iTunes to build a library of the things I actually want to watch. Sure there is some content that only is on a specific platform; but I don't personally mind skipping out on some things.

    Curious what you prefer?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/infinite8john
    [link] [comments]

    How do I cast from Windows PC other than Air parrot?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    I'm still looking for a way to cast from my PC to my Apple TV. I've tried Air Parrot but could never get it to work.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ChunksOG
    [link] [comments]

    Top 3 picture quality in 4 k

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Joker

    Pacific rim

    Matrix

    Very impressive.

    submitted by /u/Captaincrabsticks86
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel