• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    Apple TV Color balanced in Apple TV 4K / Samsung 4K TV

    Apple TV Color balanced in Apple TV 4K / Samsung 4K TV


    Color balanced in Apple TV 4K / Samsung 4K TV

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    This better be worth it........

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    They adapted the remote logo to the new remote

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    tvOS 14.5 with new Color Balance feature and more now available - 9to5Mac

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Is my TV too big for color calibration? I couldn’t get it to go past this screen

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Apple TV 3 software update released

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Colour balance not working.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    Lifting phone to tv but won't go past preparing part.

    submitted by /u/ItsDovale
    [link] [comments]

    Color Calibration worked on first try, AppleTV HD

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    Still rocking the HD model ATV (was waiting for the new 4K to come out). Updated my iPhone 11 Pro and TVOS tonight, pulled up color calibration and got it going. Had to hold the phone really close to the screen -- they say within an inch but it was more like 1/4 of an inch before the process started. I also did it at night with no glare. I did like how the calibration turned out; the beach image was a little more blue/green tint before (could really see it in the sand) and the balanced setting looked better. I immediately pulled up Blade Runner 2049 and played through a few scenes; looks amazing. LG 55" UHD 2018.

    submitted by /u/darwinDMG08
    [link] [comments]

    Color Balance Success?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Colour Balance and projector

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    I think this just won't work, but wondering if anyone has been successful at getting the colour balance feature to work with an Apple TV connected to a projector? Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Unbias_
    [link] [comments]

    Back button performance regression in 14.5

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    After upgrading my Apple TV 4k to 14.5 there is now a delay (perhaps ~300 ms) between pressing the back/menu button and seeing the action on screen. Happens everywhere in the UI, apps, etc. It gets quite annoying!

    How to reproduce:

    1. Go to Apple TV home screen.
    2. Move focus to the second app icon in the top row.
    3. Press back.

    Expected result: Focus instantly moving to the first app icon.

    Actual result: First a ~300 ms delay, then focus moves to the first icon.

    (Going left/right using the touch pad in the same place is ~instant, as a comparison.)

    Edit: It's fixed in the 14.6 beta, released four days before 14.5.

    submitted by /u/drakoxe
    [link] [comments]

    The A12 is only an improvement over A10X in single-core score and worst in multi-core and graphics based on existing Geekbench scores.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Apple TV Issues with Netflix Error 11800

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    Right now with my Apple TV 4K I can barely watch Netflix without it throwing error 11800. That error points to some network or DNS issue. Netflix on the my Nvidia Shield works without issues. On the Apple TV the error sometimes pops up instantly sometimes within 30 min. We use Philo, Disney Plus, Hulu, Discovery Plus, Plex and various streaming music platforms daily without any issues. The issue is with Netflix and only when using an Apple TV.

    My setup: Unifi Dream Machine Pro 1.9.3 2 different Apple TV 4K (TvOS 14.5) wired ethernet. Speed tests at 930 with the Speedtest.net app. ISP Spectrum 940 down 40 up

    What I have done: Multiple Apple TV restarts Reinstalling Netflix Factory reset Apple TV Pulled power from the Apple TV Manually tried Quad9 and Cloudflare DNS on the Apple TVs

    I don't want the answer to be to drop the Apple TVs as we are an Apple house and we like them except for this issue. Im aware the Nvidia Shield is better in many ways.

    What else can I try?

    submitted by /u/twennywonn
    [link] [comments]

    Is “disconnection” still an issue?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    Buying a second ATV

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    I have a smaller older 35' Samsung Smart tv. Too old to use the Apple TV app. It works fine, great for a bedroom tv. We are going to ditch directv soon. I have also a mini HomePod that handles HomeKit. I've added a half dozen channels to my main living room tv which does have the Apple TV app but I don't want to move the Apple TV from there because I use it more than the app. Plus it is connected to the home theater amp and speakers.

    If I buy a second one and it's on the same iCloud ID as my other stuff can those channels bought thru Apple App Store subscriptions work on the second one without an additional subscription fee? And what about Apple TV + ? We do have a family share set up.

    submitted by /u/Powerful-Size-1444
    [link] [comments]

    14.5 Color Balance doesn’t works

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Just downloaded the public release of 14.5 and tried the color balance but it doesn't works. The process won't activate. What about you?

    submitted by /u/the-furry
    [link] [comments]

    Question about display options...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    I am interested in getting an apple tv but wanted to ask first if it has this option. Sometimes HDR content is too dark on my tv. My Roku lets me set it to display 4k picture only. My fire stick that I am looking to replace won't let me do 4k only even if I turn off the UHD color option off with my LG or Samsung. Does the apple tv have the option to set 4k only? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/strokeskid
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 3rd gen

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Hey guys I was wondering what I could do with an Apple TV 3rd , like how good is the airplay and what are my options after jailbreaking it

    submitted by /u/Strong_Boysenberry18
    [link] [comments]

    Color balance calibration option missing

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    I have my iPhone 12 at 14.5, my Apple TV at 14.5. I have Bluetooth and WiFi enabled on my iPhone and the Apple TV is connected to the same WiFi network. Still, the Color calibration option is missing. I cannot force it to show in the menu.

    I also restarted my iPhone and Apple TV after updating, but no success

    What can I do? Is anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/kevin_dk
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Apple TV color balance feature work with match content turned on?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    I own a 4th Gen Apple TV and a non-4K TV, Any reasons to upgrade to the 2021 4K Apple TV?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Or should I just buy the new remote? The new scrubbing feature seems quite nifty.

    submitted by /u/pixelpp
    [link] [comments]

    No picture after 14.5 update unless I power cycle.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    The HDR logo pops up but my TV continues to say no signal unless I reboot. Worked perfectly until I updated. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/EnvironmentalRuin129
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having audio issues now in 14.5?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    So I have a sound bar that is connected directly to the TV via an optical cable, and a HomePod that we connect to the Apple TV via AirPlay. Before the 14.5 update both of these things were working flawlessly, but after the update the sound bar isn't playing audio (although it does play through the TV when using Xbox or PlayStation), and the HomePod will not calibrate audio correctly and I constantly have out of sync audio (Apple TV, iPhone, and HomePod are all up to date now).

    Has anyone else run into any issues like this? Any fixes or advice? Very frustrated at the moment.

    submitted by /u/kid-chino
    [link] [comments]

    no 24p option in video formats anymore

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Just updated to 14.5 and I see that there's no longer an option to manually set the video output to 23.976hz. I wouldn't normally do this but in order to set audio sync at each framerate this is needed.

    I've confirmed that when watching a film it will switch to 23.976hz so I know the capability is still there.

    Can anybody else confirm it's missing from manual output modes? Does anybody know why?

    submitted by /u/bgeerdes
    [link] [comments]

    tvOS 14.5 and Amazon Prime (lip sync issue)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Does the update fix the annoying lip sync issue that occurs in the Amazon Prime app?

    submitted by /u/neuromancer20
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel