• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Apple iOS On Watch unlock, iOS keeps listening for “lock from Watch” requests even if airplane mode is quickly turned on. That is, an attacker cannot unlock with Watch and quickly enable Airplane mode to block your lock requests.

    Apple iOS On Watch unlock, iOS keeps listening for “lock from Watch” requests even if airplane mode is quickly turned on. That is, an attacker cannot unlock with Watch and quickly enable Airplane mode to block your lock requests.


    On Watch unlock, iOS keeps listening for “lock from Watch” requests even if airplane mode is quickly turned on. That is, an attacker cannot unlock with Watch and quickly enable Airplane mode to block your lock requests.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    Quarantine seriously affecting my Screen Time

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    AirPods Pro problem after IOS 14.5

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Recently the IOS 14.5 update came out. I didn't update my phone right away but then I got a problem with my AirPods where there was sound coming out of only one AirPod. I had the same problem with my 2nd gen AirPods, updating my phone helped. But now, when I have my AirPods pro, I updated my phone and they still don't work properly. I tried to reset the AirPods - didn't help, I tried to reset network settings on iPhone - didn't help, I tried some thing where it said to connect AirPods to power and then connect to phone - didn't help.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/teemtyruc
    [link] [comments]

    Camera Roll album in IOS

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I'm a recent convert to the IOS family and everything so far has pretty much worked out for me except for one thing, I just cannot wrap my head around the fact that there is no Camera Album in IOS, is there a way to only have an album which belongs to the photos only taken by the Camera?

    Thank you for the help.

    submitted by /u/eihabs
    [link] [comments]

    With iOS 14.5, you can now create a Shortcut for toggling the Orientation Lock and easily trigger it with the Back Tap actions.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Music bug in iOS 14.5?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    I upgraded to 14.5 today and noticed that when I ask Siri to play music of a particular band or music that I like, Siri will pick two songs and repeat them instead of playing that band or my station indefinitely.

    Is anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/drCrankoPhone
    [link] [comments]

    Even though I can and have this turned on, I don’t get pop-ups. I tried signing out of iCloud account. Any help?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    Huge Memoji in iMessage

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    I don't know if it's a bug in iOS 14.5 or suppose to be like that. If you put your Memoji (not emoji) in the iMessage but before sending it, you switch the app, and when you come back to iMessage, the Memoji will be changed to much larger size. I really like this bug. 😃

    submitted by /u/Primary-Radish-7544
    [link] [comments]

    Ad tracking not asking?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Just upgraded. Literally got a new phone and restored from icloud backup. No matter what I do, no apps are requesting to track and I have the toggle switch set to allow them to ask. Then in the tracking section of settings, not one app shows up as having asked. Any idea how i can get this working?

    submitted by /u/DavidTigerFan
    [link] [comments]

    Ad tracking in iOS 14.5

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    I've upgraded to iOS 14.5 and I've been getting ads in hebrew & arabic on YouTube (Don't speak either). I presume this is due to changing the setting on Apps to track. Is anyone else seeing something similar?

    p.s. I think this is awesome

    submitted by /u/cofffejoe
    [link] [comments]

    Umm. How do I fix this? I would like to download the 14.5 update but can’t because of the freaking 30gb of other

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    iOS 14.5 Gmail refresh issues? Anyone suffering this problem?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    If you’re entire life, your workplace is in an area that doesn’t have good coverage of any internet type, you’re dealing with Siri not being able to turn on flashlight in minutes or playing a certain album. Apple, if you hear me please make Siri offline for certain tasks on iOS 15.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Lost photos

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Hi everyone recently updated to ios14 and the calculator+ app I used to store photos and passwords no longer works. Is there anyway to recover it?

    submitted by /u/IndisputableMooring
    [link] [comments]

    Should the App Library be customizable?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    I only use the Main Screen & App Library now, because it's incredibly easy to get to all of my most commonly used app from the App Library. But... the only advantage folders have is that they are static. They don't move, relocate, or change the order.

    The App Library moves the folders and app locations based on usage which has its advantages, but also creates pain points when things move without you being aware.

    If I had my way, I'd allow the App Library to be as customizable as traditional Folders, or replace the current Folder experience with the full screen App Library style.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/NESpahtenJosh
    [link] [comments]

    Questionnaire for my BA dissertation regarding Apple and its marketing.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    Hi guys!

    I am writing my dissertation on a topic of building customer loyalty by doing a case study of Apple Inc. Here is a link to my short (5-7min) survey, and It would really be cool, if you fill it out in your free time.

    https://forms.gle/rY8nbZnsFNZSnkkBA

    Hope you have a great day, and thank you for your help!

    If my post is not appropriate for this Subreddit, I will immediately remove it.

    submitted by /u/martini56712
    [link] [comments]

    App Store search features… THERE AREN'T ANY!! ��

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Isn't it about time we got some search features in the App Store? What the hell Apple??

    If I want to find apps by feature, I can't. That should be possible… for example, I'd like to see what cool apps out there have support for iOS14 widgets. Can I find that? Of course not!

    I'd also like to sort my App Store search by last update, because frankly, the 6 year old abandoned apps clogging up the App Store don't interest me.

    Apple relies too much on their curated pages as if people don't have obscure needs to fill… this discourages new developers from thinking outside the box because nobody can find their app, even when they're looking for it.

    It has gotten to the point where the best way to search the App Store, is to look for someone's writeup, outside the App Store. That's just wrong.

    Usability has taken a big hit over the years. Try to find a currency converter that has been updated this decade.

    We need some persistent filters. Don't remove the old apps, obviously, but allow us to just set some parameters for what shows up in search and have those settings be sticky.

    submitted by /u/ivovic
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why this is appearing on my girlfriends calendar app?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Gmail app not showing any other tab other than Primary. Promotions, Social and all other tabs give the no connection error in the image.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    AirDrop in Airplane Mode

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    Hey. I was just wondering when I take my flight will it be possible to airdrop to my friend next to me even if both our phones are in airplane mode. For an example, videos of our sporting events we captured.

    submitted by /u/mannyphilly12
    [link] [comments]

    Since the update Siri doesn’t recognize named alarms. I used to say “turn on my school alarms”, and it would turn all 12 of them on, but not anymore!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    iOS 14.5 Privacy

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    I upgraded to both iOS and iPadOS 14.5, and FB still isn't popping up to ask permission to track. I would assume that all social media apps may have to ask as well. So far though, only Hulu has had a pop-up window asking to track.

    Is anyone else experiencing this or has FB, Twitter, and Instagram gotten away with being able to track us?

    submitted by /u/Archangel7877
    [link] [comments]

    App Store is down?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel