• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    Apple Help Hi, I reset my computer prior to selling. Can you please advise me if I can turn it off now? The idea is that the next owner should set it up, not me. Or will he have to reinstall everything? Thank you

    Apple Help Hi, I reset my computer prior to selling. Can you please advise me if I can turn it off now? The idea is that the next owner should set it up, not me. Or will he have to reinstall everything? Thank you


    Hi, I reset my computer prior to selling. Can you please advise me if I can turn it off now? The idea is that the next owner should set it up, not me. Or will he have to reinstall everything? Thank you

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    I don't have animoji but I have an iphone x pls

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Tried moving a 12gb file to my external ssd and I get this error, anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    Issues with iPhone Videos

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I've been having some trouble with my iPhone over the last week or so. I use an iPhone 11 that I've had for well over a year now. I cant post videos anywhere. I cant post snapchat stories or send snapchat videos. i cant post videos on my instagram stories either. I cant even post videos to any of my Whatsapp groups. Even when I take a video using the snapchat/instagram cameras, they do not save to my camera roll. When i try to post anything, I instantly get an error message saying it is unable to post. Pictures are perfectly fine. I can post or send all picture not problem at all. Anybody know whats going on? Just started randomly last week and its driving me crazy! My phone is updated to the latest IOS and my Camera doesn't have any glitches or issues at all. I even tried logging into my snapchat account on a friends phone and posting the same videos and its working no problem. I've looked all over and nobody seems to be having this issue.

    Can anybody help out? I'd really appreciate it!

    -R

    submitted by /u/resulasik88
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get Apple care 1 month after I purchase the iphone?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Can I get Apple care 1 month after I purchase the iphone?

    submitted by /u/Shot_Strategy_5295
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot connect to App Store - Iphone

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    Im getting a "Cannot connect to App Store" text when I try to use the appstore on my iphone. I tried different networks and even cellular data but nothing works... also tried signing out of icloud and re signing in but that not only did not solve my problems but it also made apple music stop working. I was frustrated and I restored my iphone and it still doesnt work. I cannot even use apple music or download any app!!!! What should I do? Im on ios latest version.

    submitted by /u/Matinsaurralde
    [link] [comments]

    Camera has a black screen and flashlight won’t work (Iphone 11)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    I can't turn on my flashlight and the camera seems to have a darken screen. I facetimed and the front view of the camera has a dark screen but the rear view doesn't work. I can take pictures of the front view but not the rear view. I reset my phone multiple times but nothing seems to be working. I do not know how it happened. Please help.

    submitted by /u/LoLx1
    [link] [comments]

    Apple user who recently passed away

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    Is there any way the family (significant other) of someone that passes away can get access to the deceased iPhone, iPad or Mac? Or they just basically become trash?

    What can be done about it?

    Ps: no the family does not know the password to the deceased Apple ID.

    submitted by /u/szyblond
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally got rid of a safari section on iPad

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    I stupidly did the decision of resetting the safari app in a section and deleted the entire section completely, including all the tabs inside it. Is there any way I can restore the section? Seriously I lost months of tabs trust me.

    submitted by /u/poisonsalts
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally got rid of a safari section on iPad

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    I stupidly did the decision of resetting the safari app in a section and deleted the entire section completely, including all the tabs inside it. Is there any way I can restore the section? Seriously I lost months of tabs trust me.

    submitted by /u/poisonsalts
    [link] [comments]

    Windows Laptop not connecting to Iphone hotspot

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm currently having an issue where my windows laptop will not connect to my Iphone's hotspot. I've tried restarting both my laptop and my Iphone and it has done nothing. Everytime I try to connect the blue hotspot icon on my Iphone flashes a few times then disappears and my laptop says that it couldn't connect. I've tried connecting through wifi, bluetooth and cable and it hasn't worked. I can't think of anything else to fix it and it's fustrating me. My iphone is an XS and my laptop is an acer spin 5 if it helps. Any help would be great. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Shreklord6969420
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally got rid of a safari section on iPad

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    I stupidly did the decision of resetting the safari app in a section and deleted the entire section completely, including all the tabs inside it. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, when you load up the Safari app on iPad there is multiple icons leading to different sections of safari. I didn't know when you reset the app it closes everything. Is there any way I can restore the section? Seriously I lost months of tabs trust me.

    submitted by /u/poisonsalts
    [link] [comments]

    I deleted a bunch of pictures and tried to clear my recently deleted but it says there are still photos in there and they all look like this. What’s wrong and what can I do to get rid of them?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    Migrating from old Apple ID to new Apple ID

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    So my current Apple ID is 10+ years and, for some unknown reason, is not eligible for 2FA due to the "account type" according to Apple support. I've been back and forth over chat, email and phone support for months trying to enable 2FA but according to them the only solution is a new Apple ID.

    Anyways, so it looks like I will be stuck with setting up a new Apple ID in order to use features that require 2FA (HomeKit, Family Sharing, iMessage syncing, iCloud Keychain, etc).

    I understand my App purchases, Apple Store receipts, etc. will remain tied to my old account. I will switch between new and old in the App Store to get all those purchases back. I don't have any movies, TV shows or music I care about losing, just the iPhone and iPad apps I've purchased over the years I'd like to keep using from the old account.

    My question to this subreddit is what is the best process to make sure I migrate as much data from iCloud photos, Contacts, iMessage, App data, etc.

    submitted by /u/Bawd
    [link] [comments]

    How do I disable my iPhone screen time for free?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    My parents put stupid restrictions on my phone and I wanna know how to turn it off. All of the youtube tutoirals I found were of no help. I did find one tho that was a 3rd party software on pc that would remove it but, that cost money, any help?

    submitted by /u/Sparkychong
    [link] [comments]

    What could be the reason for this battery drain? I never let my iPad go less than 20% to decrease battery wear, and now this happens?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    Thanks to screentime I can now see that PayPal has been running in the background for 24h, I never use the app and always have it closed, I also have settings on to limit background activity from apps, why is this happening and is anyone else having the same issue?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    iPhone SE 2020 dying at 50%, turns back on with 10%

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    I contacted Apple and they ran a diagnostic test on my phone and said the battery and phone are in good condition.

    I'm thinking this is a software problem, and I'm using the newest iOS 14.2.2.

    I tried restoring my phone and it helped for about a week but it's now back to dying at 50%.

    submitted by /u/pinkfloyd55
    [link] [comments]

    Imac screen won't turn on even though the computer turns on

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    I accidently cracked my iMac screen by pulling on my head phones and it slammed on the desk, there's a thin crack that goes from the right boarder to the left edge of the boarder. When the iMac fell the cable came with it so it powered off and now I can't get it to boot back up.

    submitted by /u/VinnBee
    [link] [comments]

    Photos App Library

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    My wife and I both have iPhones and have different users on Mac, so also have different Photos Libraries. We recently had a baby, so wanted to be able to have all the photos of her in one place, and are also wondering if there is some way of combining them, rather than them being separated like they currently are. As it is now, it's a real pain to sort through, acquire, and make sure we don't have doubles, as well as make sure we got everything to each other. We often AirDrop or text them to each other, but it seems awfully counterintuitive, especially when Photos will read anything AirDropped or texted as a new photo, even if it's not. Is there some way around this? The whole album sharing seems stupid too, and doesn't really resolve this. Thanks in advance. We're total newbs.

    submitted by /u/came4thefreefood
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] is there a way to get this kind of a Bluetooth headset to work on a mac laptop? When I try it doesnt work

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    I need assistance fast and I’m panicking

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    So my girlfriend set up screen time on my iPhone so I can't use bla bla apps and I'm wondering if I visits they restricted websites will it tell her/ tell her what websites I've visited. If so is there a way to get rid of it or wipe it fast. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Nintendokid_06
    [link] [comments]

    Guys i just got this message when i was trying to visit a website what does it mean please? Does this mean my phone is infected with a virus?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    Forgot parental restriction code/iPhone

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    I forgot the parental restrictions code on my iPhone & want to change it. Don't have a computer, what can I do to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Hobssteve2233
    [link] [comments]

    Calendar widget defaults to 2019 and I don’t know how to fix it!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 12 Pro and when I tap my calendar widget to open it, it defaults to 2019. I saw this mentioned on an Apple forum but there was solution or reason given as to why this happens. Anyone have a solution for me? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/han-so-low
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel