• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Apple Help Got this strange response when purchasing an MBP on the Best Buy app using Apple Pay. What is this? Should I be worried?

    Apple Help Got this strange response when purchasing an MBP on the Best Buy app using Apple Pay. What is this? Should I be worried?


    Got this strange response when purchasing an MBP on the Best Buy app using Apple Pay. What is this? Should I be worried?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Why does my Safari take up 30 gb?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what this means?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Old backup issue

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    I have an old backup with old photos and i want to get this photos back , can i put this backup to other iPhone?

    submitted by /u/Honshi97
    [link] [comments]

    I have a Apple Watch series 6, I want to transfer a voice memo from my watch to my phone, how would I do this?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    Both are running the latest iOS

    submitted by /u/ommmyyyy
    [link] [comments]

    All of a sudden all my apple devices stopped remembering the password to my 5Ghz WiFi network.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max, 6s Plus, iPad Air 4, iPad 2018 and two Apple TV 4K and about 2 days none of them will auto connect to my 5Ghz network they auto join the 2.4Ghz network and the Comcast xfnity public WiFi. When I click the 5Ghz network I'm prompted for the password once I join I'm good until I leave the network even toggling WiFi off and back requires the password again. All devices are on the current live version of their OS's, auto join is on, I made sure my router is up to date, I reset network settings on all devices, I changed channels on the router. All other devices Windows, Amazon, Google, Roku all remember the password. I don't know what else to do or why out of the blue with no changes it would just stop working.

    submitted by /u/Heftybags
    [link] [comments]

    how to recover deleted website data from safari?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    hi everyone, i went poking around in my settings to minimize the "other" section from taking up so much space on my phone. i followed a websites instructions and deleted the "website data," from safari without realizing beforehand it would delete all of my many, many tabs. (i had hundreds of them open that i would refer back to "one day..")anyway, is there a way to recover the tabs specifically? (preferably without disturbing anything else on my phone, if possible) could it be accessed through icloud and recovered?

    TL;DR (??) - i deleted safari's website data in settings without realizing it would make my tabs disappear. is there a way i can get them back? :,)

    submitted by /u/spiritualOnion1
    [link] [comments]

    Apple same day shipping question

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    When I get same day shipping will I need to sign anything?

    submitted by /u/Right_Method_8109
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot password to Apple ID. Can't reset it since 2 step authentication phone number is not my number. What to do?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    Hey guys. So something weird happened with my Apple ID. I got an alert a month ago that a SIM Swap had occurred on me and my siblings mobile account. We were told to be vigilant but that our account should be fine. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, so I went on business as usual.

    But just the other day I went to sign in to my Apple ID and couldn't remember my password... So I hit "forgot password" and I was asked to enter my phone number linked with 2 step authentication... But I saw that the last 2 digits of the phone number shown were NOT my phone number. Or any of my siblings numbers. I'm assuming whoever hacked into our account changed my password and phone number to theirs... Not that it matters, I don't have any important stuff linked to my Apple ID. All they'd have access to is 2 dollars on my iTunes account lol.

    But all this to say... Now I don't know what to do. I can't reset my password since my phone number was changed to some random other number... And I don't think my cell provider can do much since this is an Apple ID issue. So what should I do? Is there someone I can write to Apple about this?

    Or should I just create a new Apple ID since my old one has now been compromised?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/marcm6246
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Air 2018-2020 Hinge Noise?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I recently noticed a faint popping/clicking noise as I was putting my MacBook Air into my bag, after some shaking I noticed that this noise seems to be coming from the hinge. Can anyone confirm if they hear the same noise coming from their Mac? (By the way this is the M1)

    https://reddit.com/link/mtse3r/video/r6hwr5llx1u61/player

    submitted by /u/giannifiore
    [link] [comments]

    My iPod touch 6 (plus my three) are doing this and idk what’s up with it. I tried leaving it overnight to no avail and nothing else is working

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Hello I’m new to this sub, and I was just wondering if anyone has the answer to this problem I have with my iPhone 7. Ever since a couple weeks ago I’ve been having a problem with my camera and it’s annoying

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    How do I remove the HomePod from the audio selector??

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    iPhone 12 Pro spinning wheel and crash to Lock Screen

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    I purchased an iPhone 12 pro about 2 months ago and every couple of days it will close whichever app I'm using or have just opened, go to a spinning wheel for a few seconds, and then bring me back to the Lock Screen. Some days, it will do it several times, with different apps. Some days it doesn't do it at all. It has been updated to 14.4.2, I have also done a Force Restart like mentioned by apple support on the apple community forum. Still no fix.

    It's very frustrating to be browsing on Reddit, Instagram or safari and get booted out, losing my page or the post I was on. I really didn't expect issues like this after just switching to an iPhone.

    Has anyone else experienced this issue or found a fix yet?

    submitted by /u/charmeli
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to get keychain to make a strong password for me on a already made account?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Basically what I'm asking is let's say I have my Reddit account. So obviously I already have a password for it, but let's say I want keychain to make a random Strong password for me. Is there anyway to do that without having to make a brand new account?

    You know that pop up you get when making a password and iCloud ask you if you want it to make a password for you!

    Edit: Hmm so I make a new Reddit account and when typing in a password keychain did not ask me to make a password for it using keychain itself. How do I get this to pop up?

    submitted by /u/SimpleRedditUser61
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this happening? (Check the comments)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Macbook pro screen mirroring

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. My question is, When i mirror my screen onto a tv using a hdmi cable, how can i mirror only a page on my mac, while also doing other stuff on my Macbook. Like keeping a spreadsheet on the tv screen, while being on the internet on the laptop?

    submitted by /u/__FreshPrince___
    [link] [comments]

    First day using iPhone and already I can’t upgrade my iCloud Drive, tried from Windows through browser too by clicking app icons - “unable to upgrade at this time”

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Upload complete but I’m missing thousands of files

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    Secure Boot on iPad

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Hi, I was reading Apple's "Hardware security overview" article and it says:

    "The Secure Enclave is a system on chip (SoC) that is included on all recent iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV and HomePod devices, and on a Mac with Apple silicon as well as those with the Apple T2 Security Chip." - Apple

    Okay, the Secure Enclave is the hardware feature available "on all recent" Apple devices, but is it included with my iPad 6th generation from 2018 running the latest iPadOS version (14.4.2) as well?

    Chip: "A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit architecture" - Apple

    "Hardware security overview" article from Apple

    iPad 6th generation specs from Apple

    submitted by /u/TwitterZack083
    [link] [comments]

    Downloading deleted video from iMovie

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Hi, I get an message when I try to play an iMovie video that it's downloading from iCloud. It's a video I'd really like to have but I believe I accidentally deleted the original media in the video months ago. Is there any way I can recover it because it doesn't seem to work.

    submitted by /u/VanishedOrchid6
    [link] [comments]

    I want my gmail account contacts to merge with my iCloud contacts so they all back up on iCloud. They're mostly merged but some Gmail contacts aren't on my iCloud.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    BATTERY CAPACITY

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    So i own an iphone 12 mini, its an almost 4 month year old phone and the battery capacity has seemingly dropped to 97%. Is this normal? I feel like its going down too fast huhu

    submitted by /u/Weebiedoo
    [link] [comments]

    Voice Control doesn’t respond to earphones microphone

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Whenever I speak something to my earphone's microphone (I tested several earphones such as Earpods, JBL, Sony) voice control just won't respond to my commands. On the other hand Siri, picks up everything I say to the mic.

    submitted by /u/reddick420
    [link] [comments]

    I keep on getting these random events on my calendar and notifications for them. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel