• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    iPad Someone suggested that r/Ipad would get a kick out of this find. Found an IpadPro 12.9 Magic Keyboard in my local thrift shop in a bin full of random pad cases!! Hardly any scratches I bet the staff disregarded it because it came without a box... for only $25!!!!

    iPad Someone suggested that r/Ipad would get a kick out of this find. Found an IpadPro 12.9 Magic Keyboard in my local thrift shop in a bin full of random pad cases!! Hardly any scratches I bet the staff disregarded it because it came without a box... for only $25!!!!


    Someone suggested that r/Ipad would get a kick out of this find. Found an IpadPro 12.9 Magic Keyboard in my local thrift shop in a bin full of random pad cases!! Hardly any scratches I bet the staff disregarded it because it came without a box... for only $25!!!!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    DIY drawing board for iPad Pro (and Air 4)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    DIY drawing board for iPad Pro (and Air 4)

    Now I can draw on my 11 iPad like an 12inch one

    Recently I use some wood pad to make a hand rest for iPad Pro 11inch for drawing, and the iPad can be magnetically attach (I cut the third-party folio cover in half to achieve this).

    Concept

    I test it for several days and It's really handy for drawing or note-taking. Especially in portrait mode! Also due to the magnet cover, the iPad still can be take out easily and use with other accessory like Magic Keyboard.If you're interested and want to make one I have a full write up on my blog here

    submitted by /u/DriftKingTW
    [link] [comments]

    Did you know this? You can show all shortcuts of the current open app by pressing command on the keyboard! Should work for alle keyboards made for iPad & Mac

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Would you now buy an iPad as a main computer if it had official support for virtual machines such as Windows, Linux, or even macOS ARM?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Wanted to ask since the A14 (and of course by extension the M1) both have hardware support for hypervisors, a feature that could be leveraged by the upcoming iPads.

    submitted by /u/techguy69
    [link] [comments]

    What Parts Do Malfunction After 5 Years?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    People say Ipads last for around 5 years.

    What parts of it do malfunction after that period of time?

    My second question is can i get the old versions of apps? (In case It's harder to run the new version of apps after 5 years.) Or Apps will be OK after 5 years?

    submitted by /u/mainecoon364
    [link] [comments]

    Power Delivery for Ipad Air 4 2020

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Hi, i just got an ipad air 4. and I tried using the anker hub for power delivery. the charger that I was using was the one that comes with the Ipad. However, it doesn't work. How much watts do I need to I can charge the Ipad thru PD ?

    submitted by /u/Spectator21
    [link] [comments]

    Battery health app

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I was wondering if you have any app you use to read the battery health on ipads. I've been looking for a little now, but I have yet to find an app that seems reliable and offers the health reading. I think I've seen you can plug it into a Mac and use coconut battery, but I wanted to see if there was an app I could get directly on the iPad to see the health.

    submitted by /u/timanderberg
    [link] [comments]

    New iPad: Setup as New or Restore from Backup?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Hey, y'all! Just wondering what the general consensus is here regarding setting up a new iPad. I just bought an 8th gen to replace my failing iPad Pro 10.5, which was a replacement for a 4th gen. I recall that I had initially did a restore on the Pro but, for reasons I don't recall, I wiped it clean and started new (which came with all the extra steps of resetting mail accounts and various preferences.)

    So before I unbox the 8th gen, I'd like to hear what other folk do with a new tablet and your reasons why. TIA!

    submitted by /u/Blueskyfox2019
    [link] [comments]

    Does keeping your Apple Pencil gen 2 attached to ipad have negative effects on its battery?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Do you guys keep it attached ?

    submitted by /u/Rinkiya_ke_papaaa
    [link] [comments]

    Will an iPad ever work like a Mac (or at least sort of like a Mac) when plugged in to an external monitor?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    In these COVID times, I work in two different offices. I travel with my Mac between these two places. I recently purchased an iPad Air and i prefer it to my MacBook. It allows me to travel light anywhere I go, use the Apple Pencil for annotations, among other things. My dream would be to plug it in to an external display and for it to work as a Mac (or as close as possible). Could that ever come close to happening? Or is it just wishful thinking. At least having the screen ratio change between an iPad by itself and an iPad plugged in to an external monitor. There is still room to improve the merge between macOS and iPadOS!

    submitted by /u/zeifil
    [link] [comments]

    Do you hold your iPad in landscape with the camera top left, or bottom right?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    I hold top left because I'm left handed and the power button is right there. Do you righties do the opposite?

    submitted by /u/TDKR1977
    [link] [comments]

    Terminal App

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Can anyone suggest a good ssh terminal app? Doesn't matter if it's free or paid just need to be good. I've tried one or two but I haven't found one that actually works.

    submitted by /u/rftv
    [link] [comments]

    iPad keyboard folio 11inch iPad Pro 2018 for iPad Air 2020

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Will the Smart Keyboard folio for the iPad Pro 11" 2018 (small camera) work with the iPad Air 4th gen? Because the smart connector is on the same place and the chassis is more or less the same. I can't find a definitive answer on Apples website, because they sell the new folio's for the pro's also for the air.

    submitted by /u/_____DOG_____
    [link] [comments]

    Netflix 4K playback confirmed in Safari (iPadOS 14)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    Is there an app to auto-sort my apps and home screen

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Sorry if I'm using the wrong terminology here as I'm not an apple expert, even though I've religiously bought their protects for many years.

    My iPad (and iPhone) apps are a disorganised mess. I'm not using any of the cool widgets that I see people here using. Is there a method for my iPad to sort itself out? I've got that many apps that I'll need to organise I wouldn't even know where to start.

    Also does anyone know of a Stocks-like app that can display a longer watchlist? I have about 15 stocks to track but the default iOS app now limits it to about six without extra clicks.

    submitted by /u/Ubiquitous1984
    [link] [comments]

    Best ereader app for reading textbooks on? Large files - Kindle won't let me upload anything over 50 MB. Also most of these textbooks I have downloaded via PDF already.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    So, I am needing an ereader for large files. I am unable to use Kindle App as it won't let me upload my own PDF files that is over 50 MB. Any other suggestions? Preferable with good table of contents and the bar is on the side. Thank you!

    I usually have PDF files.

    Also, if its possible for something to preserve the textbooks actual pages... (instead of counting the pages...if makes sense. )

    submitted by /u/BungeeBunny
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have a carrying case/sleeve and a case protector (w/ or w/o keyboard) OR just a case?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Just curious! Is it overkill for a sleeve?

    submitted by /u/BungeeBunny
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel