• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    iPhoneX What about the X makes it so special?

    iPhoneX What about the X makes it so special?


    What about the X makes it so special?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:51 AM PST

    I have a X, I love it to death and don't want to give it up. I am also not super informed on what made the X so revolutionary for its time and why it still keeps up so well. I am curious to learn from you why this phone is so great even by today's standards.

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/miniPablo
    [link] [comments]

    My baby is finally starting to give up and I need help.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:21 AM PST

    So as you all know we love the iphone X with her oled and everything else but as of today my phones touchsceen does not work in a vertical line from top to bottom on the left side (solved this problem for the last 5 months by using the right handed keyboard sad i know) and just as of an hour ago a horizontal line in the middle, both about a cm or less in thickness.

    So heres my dilemma

    • hold on to her until shes gone gone and maybe wait for iphone 13

    • go to mobile provider and trade in to something else (need advice on this as well)

    • repair her battery and screen but i would like to somehow retain oled screen (screen crack a bit on bottom right but all the pixels work? Dont know if that means anything)

    • or last buy a used iphone x just cause i mean its an iphone x

    TL;DR iPhone X deteriorating need advice on what to do now.

    submitted by /u/Killtacular5101
    [link] [comments]

    I got a brand new iPhone 12 and am trying to transfer data from my iPhone 10 to iPhone 12. My iPhone can’t transfer nor can it backup. It is always stuck on progress bar. Why?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:35 PM PST

    My iPhone X has had heat damage before and heats up easily because the battery is bad as I was informed through a diagnostic report. Can bad battery cause this to occur?

    submitted by /u/mobco
    [link] [comments]

    Trading in an iPhone X which has had the rear glass replaced (3rd party)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:55 AM PST

    Has anyone had any experience of trading in an X which has had a third party rear glass repair? The repair appears aboslutely perfect.

    Would they check and would they reject it?

    (I assume the probably would reject - just wondered if it might go unnoticed)

    submitted by /u/PutYourShoesOnNow
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think the best internet app is for the iPhone?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:30 AM PST

    Should I get the iPhone X or XR?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:34 AM PST

    Hi guys

    I'm upgrading from a Samsung Galaxy A40 and I am not sure what should I buy. Also, I've been a Android user my whole life and it will be my first ever IOS phone. Here in my country, both of the phones are around the same price . For which one should I go? I know that the XR has a newer processor, better battery life, longer system support but I am skeptical about the display because my current phone has a 1080p OLED display. On the other hand, the X has a better display and a telephoto lens. What do you think, is it worth the downgrade to get the XR or should I go for the X? I am using my phone mainly for browsing through social media, watching YouTube and Netflix.

    I hope you will be able to help me to decide for which model I should go!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Lejzo
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone X camera

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:10 AM PST

    Hi guys so I bought an Iphone X and my camera its decent but when I take photos on snapchat or instagram is not the same I feel like I am using Nokia not an Iphone X anyone have the same issue

    submitted by /u/moris_02
    [link] [comments]

    How much Screen on time are u getting on ios 14

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:13 PM PST

    I know it depends on what u are doing on ur phone but Help me out here. Usually i use Facebook whatsapp instagram and all social media apps most of the time

    submitted by /u/Marleylife420
    [link] [comments]

    I’m gonna miss you.. got the 12 Pro today

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:22 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel