• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    iPhoneX Iphone xr id locked

    iPhoneX Iphone xr id locked


    Iphone xr id locked

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:01 PM PST

    I bought a phone off ebay, and it was id locked. Ive watched some videos on youtube om how to do it but they all require downloading software which is a little sketchy imo. How do i get around this to reset the phone?

    submitted by /u/ReceptionFantastic43
    [link] [comments]

    Decrease battery health percentage with software

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:46 AM PST

    I want to claim my iPhone x from apple store for battery service but I'm stuck on 82% health. Is there any hack or thing which can make my battery lower than 80%

    submitted by /u/chish88
    [link] [comments]

    Overheating for no apparent reason

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:40 AM PST

    So for the past two days, my phone has been having heating issues. Playing games or watching videos for a longer duration used to trigger this issue before, but now 10 minutes of normal usage causes the phone to heat on the right side + the camera side in the back. Also I've noticed the phone heats up when I plug in for charging too (never had heating issues while charging before). Is there any apparent reason to it? Is someone else facing this issue recently?

    PS - No recent updates or no new apps have been installed. Just using the phone as usual.

    submitted by /u/cactussboiii
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Jailbreak tool available for iOS 14.3

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:37 AM PST

    YouTube App Problem

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:38 PM PST

    Hello,

    So I had an issue with the YouTube app on my iPhone X. I've been on the newest version of iOS and I have kept the app updated.

    One morning, the app randomly displayed that all of my downloaded videos (I have YouTube premium) were no longer there (I had hundreds), although the app's own settings said that storage space was being taken up by the videos, even though the app was saying there were none. My phone's storage settings were saying the same thing. So I've lost the whole list of videos I had, as well as access to the downloaded videos.

    I tried closing and re-opening the app, as well as restarting my phone and such, but nothing worked.

    I contacted YouTube support and they didn't know what they problem was. They said I could delete and reinstall the app, or delete all the downloads via my phone's settings. I'm able to make new downloads and there haven't been any issues with new ones I've downloaded.

    On my phone, when I go to Settings, General, iPhone Storage, and then onto YouTube, it gives me the option to 'Offload App'. For this, it says 'This will free up storage used by the app, but keeps its documents and data. Reinstalling the app will reinstate your data if the app is still available in the App Store'.

    Does anybody know why this has happened? Or any potential fixes? I don't know what the Offload App thing will do, and I don't know if I should just delete the downloads, delete and reinstall the app, or what.

    Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/PrometheusCat
    [link] [comments]

    If my iPhone X from 2017 charges at only certain angles of the lightning cable, where does the hardware fault lie? Should I go ahead and buy a new charger or do I need to get the charging socket replaced?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel