• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Apple Help Does anyone know how to fix this? I’ve tried hard resetting and it keeps going back to this screen

    Apple Help Does anyone know how to fix this? I’ve tried hard resetting and it keeps going back to this screen


    Does anyone know how to fix this? I’ve tried hard resetting and it keeps going back to this screen

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:16 PM PST

    My father's iPhone 11 Pro has this half screen blurred issue, this is the 3rd time, what should I do?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:08 PM PST

    Ipad is locked Apple is not helping I DO HAVE the receipt from Best Buy

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:46 AM PST

    Hi.

    It's an iPad Air 2 with nothing wrong other than my mom forgot her apple password and got it locked up. It doesn't have 2 factor authentication turned on, and she can't remember the 2 answers that they ask for remembering the password. I can't find anything at all that will bypass this system, even apple. I DO HAVE the receipt, but apple won't help me because I'm "not my mom" and or "because it's all done online and the the service team can't do anything for me." which I find utterly ridiculous. I've trying getting my mom on the phone with Apple and me, but that just doesn't work. She's got a form of dementia and it's just turned into a complete disaster (which is how this started to begin with). Apple is being a bitch and my mom just wants to play slots so I bought her a new one. The problem is what the hell do I do with this one that is locked? Can I sell it? Can I fix it? Is it permanently dead now? Any idea where to go with it? I have no use for it and want it gone or fixed. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

    **Edit. Thanks for all of the help, you guys kind of convinced me to call Apple *one* more time and it did the trick. Turns out they were sending instructions to unlock the iPad, they just sent them to the iCloud email that has been locked the entire time so we obviously never received them. BUT, I found someone today that actually helped so thanks everyone!!!!

    submitted by /u/Unit91
    [link] [comments]

    my 2 month old m1 macbook pro has just come out of service to repair the trackpad. As you can see in the video the trackpad is still not working as it should. My 4 year old dell xps 15 does all this perfectly..

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:54 AM PST

    Springboard crashes with my iPad(2017 pro)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:07 PM PST

    When I'm using safari, my iPad's screen randomly turns black with a spinning Circle in the middle of the screen then locks. How do I fix it?

    Edit: it's not jailbroken

    submitted by /u/nathansirois
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot erase this Mac

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:35 PM PST

    Started encrypting two external HDD ten days ago, can't enter password on Mac Pro (2010, running 10.13)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:23 PM PST

    I started encrypting two USB 3.0 drives, 8TB each, through Finder about ten days ago.

    I walked away, and after about two hours, the screen was locked in that time, as is expected. Only problem was that when I woke up the screen with the keyboard, I can't enter text into the password field.

    The mouse cursor works, and I can select Cancel to put the screen back to sleep. The computer reads the keyboard because it woke up the computer, but nothing is inputting in the password field. I also tried another USB keyboard to no avail.

    I can hear the hard drives still cranking away, but I just wanted to know if it'd be safe or not to force shutdown with the power button. I know it's usually safe to restart mid-encryption, and it would usually pick up progress after that, but I don't want to force anything and possibly brick a halfway-encrypted drive in the process.

    I can wait a few more days for it to continue. The computer is on a UPS, and the drives are shared via network so access to those files via that computer directly isn't super imperative. I just want to know what my options look like from here.

    Info (willing to provide more): Mac Pro 2010, 12 core, running High Sierra

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/nviledn5
    [link] [comments]

    What is actually this dual sim iphone 12? I've heard it's only made for China. What are the problems I might face if I buy this variant. I don't even know if it's real as there is no hint on Apple's website.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:53 PM PST

    This shows up when i try to upgrade to iCloud drive

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:46 PM PST

    Android to iPhone 8+ question.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:51 PM PST

    Just a question, but if I transfer all of my files from my Android to my new 8+, will my locked photos and notes stay locked? Will they be put with the regular photos and will I have to re-lock them all? Please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Aidan_Baidan
    [link] [comments]

    Maps on iPad really doesn’t want to work

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:14 PM PST

    I recently got a car holder for an iPad and have been trying to use that instead of my phone because the screen is bigger, but maps is completely broken.

    I'm running the latest update and the iPad is essentially brand new. The iPad is using my iPhone's hotspot for internet (could that be the issue?). The maps are all taking ages to update, spinning around, changing angles, etc. and it's completely unusable. Both the default maps app and google maps do the same thing.

    Anyone encountered this issue? Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/Arch_Enemy_616
    [link] [comments]

    Weird "Recovery" disk taking up half hard drive space.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:44 PM PST

    Hello all,

    I have a MBP 13", mid-2014 model. I recently tried to update to Big Sur after not updating my OS for some time. I saw this "Recovery" disk that is taking exactly half of my hard drive (~121Gb) and I am not sure what it is or how it got created. This is one of the disks I see, the other being "Macintosh HD". The two have exactly the same capacity.

    I have used Time Machine to do a backup in the past (standard backup NOT rebootable backup). Does anyone have any clue as to what is happening here? I would rather I don't waste half of my hard disk space if possible.

    TLDR; I see this "Recovery" disk that takes up half of my MBP hard drive and not sure why.

    submitted by /u/GrecoWittgenstein
    [link] [comments]

    is this a normal score for this iPhone? this thing is insanely slow when i have no apps open in the background, and my storage has 115gb of free space.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:40 PM PST

    MacBook Pro Display not working?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:16 PM PST

    MacBook Pro Late 2017 13 inch (no touch bar)

    My Mac suddenly stopped displaying anything. At first I thought it was a boot up problem, but none of the safe modes were working. Then I noticed that the keyboard and the trackpad were responsive. I tried assuming that it had already boot up and entered a wrong password on purpose. There was an error response so I believe it did boot up but the display broke.

    Are my assumptions correct? What could be the problem?

    Thank you in advance for the help!

    submitted by /u/nuggetception
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any fix for this Wi-Fi bug?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:46 PM PST

    I've gone through 5 iPhones. They didn't all get wrecked or anything, I just had to move with the times. My last three in particular have had this weird bug that I can't quite understand (I honestly don't remember if I had this issue with my 5). My 6, 6s and now my 8 Plus DO NOT WORK on my home Wi-Fi, but work just fine everywhere else. Two new iPhones were recently bought, a Xr and the 8 Plus. I was stoked to finally be getting away from this bug, but lo and behold, my New 8 Plus has been hit with the plague from the previous two.

    I was just setting the phone up about an hour ago when I noticed this. I went ahead and dropped the nuke on my network settings (Reset Network Settings) but that only fixed the issue momentarily. This phone, like the last two, connects to the Wi-Fi but has no internet connection.

    So, has anybody here experienced a similar bug? If so, how did you get around it?

    ETA: 'Renew Lease' under the Wi-Fi settings is another trick that serves as a temporary fix, and I do still have an old iPhone 4 which works perfectly fine on the same Wi-Fi.

    submitted by /u/theboxv6
    [link] [comments]

    Screen time question

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:41 PM PST

    Is it possible to only block certain apps using screen time? For example, by default I have apps allowed are 9+, however that also blocks apps like Netflix (which is 12+). I want the Netflix back but still have the restriction of only allow 9+ apps. Hopefully that made sense!

    submitted by /u/stellaeray
    [link] [comments]

    is it that wrong if i put my phone on charge while it's still at like 40%?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:32 PM PST

    not everyday for sure but when i like really need it full for next day. like twice max a week. does it really affect battery health that much or not?

    submitted by /u/notlityet
    [link] [comments]

    Should I stick with Mojave on my aging 2015 13" MBP?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:40 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I've been considering sticking with Mojave for the remainder of its support cycle since Big Sur seems to be running a bit too warm on my 2015 13" MBP. I don't use 32-bit apps, I just prefer the stability of the system. Should I consider Big Sur or stay where I am for the time being? Should I dual boot my laptop with Ubuntu or Pop!_OS to prolong its life. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MrRobot_MKV
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone solve the question my brother asked me about his iPhone/Apple Watch?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:11 PM PST

    He's 12 and is wondering if he sets his medical ID to his actual age it will lock him out of his Apple ID for being under 13. I told him it wouldn't but he wanted a second opinion but he said he'd never make a Reddit account because it's "for neckbeards" so I had to post this for him.

    submitted by /u/AndroidIsForPoor
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Air full drive

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:38 PM PST

    I bought a WD external I want to install as an extension fo the hard drive but cannot seem to make it so. I have tried to move everything off the drive in the mac but cannot seem to do that either. I am unable to do an OS update due to the drive so full.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/NoLongerinOR
    [link] [comments]

    2017 MacBook Pro constantly restarting due to “a problem”. Loops in this restart error. SOS.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:25 PM PST

    Title is the gist of it. I have been on the phone with Apple 3 times. First time said try safe boot. Did that. Second said reinstall macOS through recovery mode. Did that. Third said erase disk and reinstall macOS. Did that tonight. It just finished reinstalling 30 minutes ago, and I went through the whole set up like it's a new laptop. Set my password and settings and logged in. Opened safari and IT HAPPENED AGAIN. I'm at my wits end. I have my qualifying exam for my PhD program in 1 week and this is driving me nuts. Is this a hardware problem? It started happening suddenly (90% sure after I updated to Big Sur) so I thought it had to do with that, but after my last attempt at fixing I just don't know what to do. On mobile and I don't know how to post picture I took of screen it shows. I'll describe it. Screen goes black out of nowhere. Then it comes up with a message in multiple languages that says "your computer restarted because of a problem, press a key or wait a few seconds to continue starting up". I do that and then it takes me to login, I login and it starts to load desktop then does it again (repeats 4 or 5 times in a row).

    submitted by /u/Minkie731
    [link] [comments]

    Making Avi email attachment savable on my iPhone - thoughts anybody?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:22 PM PST

    I received an email with an AVI video attachment. I don't have a regular computer or Internet access. So I can only use my iPhone. The idea is to upload a piece of this video to Instagram but I can't seem to get my iPhone to save an avi attachment. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/tybaltthefox
    [link] [comments]

    Phoen IPhone6s makes a weird print of the a screen randomly.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:28 PM PST

    It makes a faint copy of my screen and wont come off! If you know how to fix it, please tell me! thank you :)

    submitted by /u/calummay999
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 11 128 GB silver scratch on display tiny can I just put a temper glass on it to hide it’s brand new minus that no issues at all?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:46 PM PST

    What can I do ?

    submitted by /u/fclegos19961
    [link] [comments]

    Two Airpods to One TV... how do I do it with low latency?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:46 PM PST

    Sure, it's easy enough to buy a bluetooh transmitter with dual channels, but because Apple has it's proprietary chip, the sound is out of sync. And ostensibly an apple tv will do it, but those are, like, 200 bucks. And then I'll have to use apple tv which I don't really need.

    Is there a cheaper solution or? What do I do?

    submitted by /u/scoopawaythrow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel