• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    iPad Leaked images show the new Apple Pencil; glossy finish, redesigned tips, and more

    iPad Leaked images show the new Apple Pencil; glossy finish, redesigned tips, and more


    Leaked images show the new Apple Pencil; glossy finish, redesigned tips, and more

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:36 AM PST

    Nothing special, a DIY “Portable Desktop”, with a Keychron K6, an MX Ergo (because being a tablet guy < being a tablet and trackball guy), and a cardboard stand I made while I wait for the proper one (and showing off my Raycats sticker applied - properly, with ruler and all - to my favorite device)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:57 PM PST

    2021 iPad mini reports take an odd twist with sketchy iPad mini Pro rumor

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:33 AM PST

    Does anyone think that Sidecar will evolve into a true remoting feature similar to Microsoft RDP?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:16 AM PST

    I would love if Sidecar eventually evolved into a true RDP feature which would allow you to remote into your macOS device over the network. I would like to use this in my home and even remote in from a remote network. I use Screens and Screens Connect to do this right now but what I don't like is that the resolution does not natively support the iPad's resolution, creating black bars on the top and bottom. I know this shouldn't be a big deal, but I am a perfectionist and the extra screen space would help when I am working with Xcode. Microsoft RDP is awesome and does this natively when I use my iPad.

    submitted by /u/OreoPredator
    [link] [comments]

    I think my iPad 5 just kernel panicked. I just went from Twitter to Safari and it just rebooted.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:34 PM PST

    Is there an app or a way I can wirelessly stream audio from my iPad to my Mac, so I can use the speakers connected to my Mac as the sound output?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:37 AM PST

    Hi Guys

    I've just got my hands on my very first iPad, a 2020 8th Gen 128GB, and the speakers (although not the worst) are only on one side, so when in landscape mode, you get all the sound coming from one side, a stupid decision by Apple, because most people are going to watch videos in landscape mode, so having speakers on either side would've made perfect sense.

    I have a late-2013 MacBook Pro that is connected to a nice set of KRK RP6 studio speakers, and I'd love to take advantage of that, and stream the sound from my iPad to my MacBook Pro, so I could use the speakers for the sound when watching videos.

    I have searched for ages, and I can't find a solution to this issue. Right now, the only way I can think of doing it, is to buy a 3.5mm jack splitter, and a bluetooth to 3.5mm adapter, and connect both my MacBook Pro and the bluetooth adapter on the same cable to my speakers. But I was hoping to find a software solution to the problem.

    Either a way that I can make my MacBook Pro show up as a bluetooth speaker on the iPad, some kind of steaming software, or some kind of Airplay solution, though the problem with Airplay, is it would also transmit the video to the MacBook Pro, which I don't want to do, I only want the audio.

    Hopefully someone has a solution!

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/AwakeOrStillDreaming
    [link] [comments]

    Which ad blocker is best between AdGuard and AdBlock and how much of my data and tracking can they block when using social media?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:16 PM PST

    Im not big on social media, but would like to start posting on tiktok to promote and grow my audience on youtube, but if there arent apps to block tracking and data, then I would rather not get into that.

    submitted by /u/aJunkieSaidimGOD
    [link] [comments]

    Aesthetic iOS Layout

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:57 PM PST

    Ethernet Ipad Pro?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:39 AM PST

    I was wondering if its possible to connect an ethernet cable to my tablet (ipad pro 12.9 inch 2018) for faster internet speeds and if so how, im pretty sure i have the dongle needed to do so but it doesn't seem to be working

    submitted by /u/TigonYT
    [link] [comments]

    Additional fonts for apps such as pages?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:14 AM PST

    How, if possible, can I install additional fonts to be used on apps such as Apple pages? Not looking for a specific font necessarily - so generic advice would be great. How about for example using Apple's SF, or fonts on dafont or google fonts?

    (I've tried looking around for this, but am struggling to find a definitive answer. Thanks for your help)

    submitted by /u/obliss1
    [link] [comments]

    Okay To Use Third Party Nibs/Tips?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:48 PM PST

    Hi y'all, So I accidentally damaged my Apple Pencil nib to the point where it doesn't work until I use it at a 90 degree angle to the iPad and I'm thinking about getting replacement tips. Unfortunately I don't live very close to an Apple store (Meaning that the nearest Apple store is in a different country) and none of the distributors I know have them. I will be importing a box of replacement tips, but I was wondering if it's okay to use cheaper third party nibs while I wait. I really don't want to be 3 weeks behind on my homework. Btw I have a screen protector on my tablet, idk if that makes a difference

    submitted by /u/lurker398
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel