• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    iPad First time on iPad Pro 12,9”, used for music video animation. Apps: LumaFusion and Animation HD

    iPad First time on iPad Pro 12,9”, used for music video animation. Apps: LumaFusion and Animation HD


    First time on iPad Pro 12,9”, used for music video animation. Apps: LumaFusion and Animation HD

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:32 AM PST

    What happened to iPads famous standby time?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:45 AM PST

    We have an iPad PRO 2018 and an iPad 2. The iPad 2 (even though old) has a standby time of several weeks. While the iPad PRO only manages about a week until it is dead.

    What brought this big change in standby time? Wasn't the new CPUs supposed to be more energy efficient?

    submitted by /u/Wall-SWE
    [link] [comments]

    Weird markings on iPad Pro Smart Cover after not using it for weeks

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:20 PM PST

    Every US Apple Store is open for the first time since March 2020

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:40 PM PST

    Photos from file folder to photos app ?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:33 PM PST

    I was just wondering if it's possible to move photos I have in my iPad file folder to the photos app ? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/babygorilla90
    [link] [comments]

    Don't know why but I fell in love with this home screen

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:16 PM PST

    New to ipad and need serious help please

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:19 AM PST

    I got an ipad pro, and the first thing I did (coming from a primarily android user) was link my Google Drive to my ipads file navigator to make sure I can still save and send files to and from my cloud storage. The problem I ran into is that when saving some files (not all of them which is what's confusing me) I lose access to them. They get a little red negative symbol (which I learned meant I don't have access to the file) and I can't open, delete or edit them.

    I can only see the file icon on my ipad. I try opening my drive on an android device and I can't even see the file in my folders. Like I said, this isn't all files, even from the same program it will sometimes work and sometimes not. Is there a solution for this? I'd like to at least understand how to remove them and prevent it from happening again.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Mushcapp
    [link] [comments]

    Can you tell if it is Windows or macOS? Sike! this is iPadOS! (Visual enhancements added to reduce screen flare)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:38 AM PST

    [Noob question] How do I know which peripherals work with my 5th generation Ipad?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:57 AM PST

    I need to buy a bluetooth keyboard for my ipad (5th generation) but since it's my first time buying apple accesories, I'd like to know what to look for in the box to make sure it will work.

    submitted by /u/Shin_flope
    [link] [comments]

    Question about paperlike screenprotector

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:43 AM PST

    A week ago I bought an ipad air 4 with a paperlike screenprotector. After drawing in procreate with the apple pencil for a good few hours the paperlike is already scratched pretty badly. The entire middle of the screen is covered in scratches I can feel when using the pencil. I'm not very heavy handed, the cheap matte screenprotector on my old ipad had 0 scratches after using it for months. It sucks that the paperlike is scratched up already, but I don't feel lime replacing it straight away, maybe after a month when it's completely used up. But I'm worried the paperlike won't protect my screen properly. Has anyone had experience with a scratched up paperlike? Was the screen underneath still scratch free after removing the protector? I'm just worried I'll scratch straight through the protector at this rate.

    submitted by /u/Kimbolie12
    [link] [comments]

    Clipboard manager recommendation for IIP 2020?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:36 AM PST

    Greetings all. New to the Apple world, coming from Android. Attempting to keep the device clean and avoid installing malware and/or ad heavy apps. Seeing a few clipboard apps, but some worded as legacy or not best for IPP, others heavy in in-app purchases.

    Anything clipboard manager suggestions for IPP? Preferably free to be able to test initially. Just need to be able to see/select past clips.

    submitted by /u/Novajesus
    [link] [comments]

    Switched from an iPad Pro 10.5” to the iPad Air 4

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:32 PM PST

    I'm creating this post to hopefully help anyone on a similar fence. So for about 3 years I've used a 64GB Cellular iPad Pro 10.5". Over time it developed the infamous white spotting under the display and I knew it was time to upgrade then. I had debated on a new iPad Pro but then I began to really look at my use of my current iPad is not very "Pro" like.

    I realized I just used an iPad for everyday average use including a lot of YouTube, browsing, finances plus documents. Your normal everyday things really, the only thing that really mattered to me was the promotion display and quad speakers. Before I got my Air 4 I turned off promotion and realized a difference but honestly because of how fluid iPadOS animations are it's in my opinion not a huge difference. So that made moving over to the Air's display even easier. Also when on the topic of the Air 4 display, I swear the display is better looking to my eyes then my 10.5" Pro ever was.

    The speakers were probably my biggest issue I was afraid the Air would not deliver the quality the Pro pulled off. So far in my use I can tell the Air doesn't have as much bass to it but it's not a massive difference I think for someone like me that mainly watches YouTube videos using the built in speakers you'll do just fine. If you are listening to music on your iPad you should be using headphones or get sound system.

    Then lastly I have the magic keyboard on its way and I'm coming from using the Apple Folio Keyboard on the 10.5". So personally I can't use an iPad without a physical keyboard anymore. Otherwise I see this as an absolute upgrade that will last me years and just wasn't worth the price difference to get a Pro model.

    submitted by /u/pwnedkiller
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a good App or workflow to keep track of buying, selling and budgeting when reselling/flipping?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:10 AM PST

    I buy and sell a lot of second hand products for personal use, and I'd like to keep track of how much I spend and earn through that process, and have lots of purchase goals, for what I'd like to set up budgets and reach those goals through the selling of other products. Don't know if I'm making much sense..

    Are you guys aware of an iPad app made specifically for that?

    submitted by /u/Totoro12117
    [link] [comments]

    Charing times for iPad Air 2020

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:18 PM PST

    Can't recreate 'Jump to the latest' trick in Photos on iPadOS 14

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:36 PM PST

    Hi folks! If you remember, you could tap the status bar or Albums tab to jump to the oldest or newest content. Apple removed the tab bar in Photos in their latest OS updates, so I can't figure out how to navigate to the latest photos without it.

    Any ideas? Or it isn't possible since that update?

    submitted by /u/Norithiel
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't expect it to be so much fun taking paperless notes!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:21 AM PST

    pdf Expert is a pretty good free PDF/research paper reader app for the iPad. Also supports dark mode.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:49 PM PST

    More of an unpopular opinion. I've been looking for a decent PDF reader for reading articles on the iPad that also can support dark mode by turning PDF "dark" as well. PDF expert does all that and more for free. You can sync it across multiple storage providers and also readwise also supports importing PDFs through it, if you want to collect all annotations to a notion book.

    (If you have an alternative, please do comment below!)

    submitted by /u/thnok
    [link] [comments]

    All the little things that add up to make iPadOS productivity a pain

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:34 AM PST

    My iPad does not show messages received on my iPhone

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:29 AM PST

    I have a MacBook Air, and whenever I receive messages on my phone, text messages not I messages, my Mac sync immediately with it and shows me the message.

    My iPad on the other hand takes a long time to sync and show me the message received on my iPhone.

    Both are connected to the same wifi and messages have been turned on in ICloud on all the devices.

    I'm using the MacBook Air retina 2019 and IPad Air 4 with iPhone 12 Pro.

    submitted by /u/ughadirand
    [link] [comments]

    External storage requires the Lightning to USB3 adapter?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:57 AM PST

    I have an 8th generation iPad, the 8th generation iPad's ship with a lightning to USB-C cable and USB-C charger. I also have a Samsung T5 SSD that is USB-C. I figured now that iPad OS supports external storage I could just plug in my external SSD via the included Lighting to USB-C cable. I tried it yesterday and had no luck.

    Do I have to use (buy) the Lightning to USB 3 camera adapter? Seems a bit crazy that I need to go Lighting -> USB 3 -> USB-C just to connect a solid state media device? I cannot fathom that it is a power issue like a true magnetic external hard drive. I have yet to find a single portable device (except for this iPad) that cannot power and use the Samsung T5 SSD.

    submitted by /u/layer4andbelow
    [link] [comments]

    Because the 2020 iPad Pro shipped with a year old chip, Apple is going to boast INSANE year over year performance gains with the iPad Pro

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:44 PM PST

    Is the Rode VideoMic Me-C compatible with iPad Pro 2020?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:12 AM PST

    Hello,

    I am looking for an external Microphone and I am wondering if the Rode VideoMic Me-C is compatible with the iPad Pro 2020? Or maybe someone knows a USB-Soundcard that works over the dodocool 14-in 1 USB-C hub?

    submitted by /u/Peter_Alfons_Loch
    [link] [comments]

    About recent iPad battery charging behaviour

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:15 AM PST

    I use my iPad mostly at my desk, where I could keep it on the charger constantly and barely go out with it to do something else. But I don't know if by keeping it plugged in I'm saving battery health by lowering the amount of power cycles or if I'm actually making the problem worse by making small power cycles between battery, device use and recharging. Does anyone here know if it actually draws power to use while plugged in from the outlet itself or from the battery?

    submitted by /u/vicgregor1
    [link] [comments]

    Any photo editing apps that have LUT support that are not by Affinity or Adobe?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Usually when I edit photos I use Affinity Photo to start and later I move onto Pixelmator Photo but found out that Pixelmator doesn't support LUTs. So I would love to find another app like Pixelmator perhaps but with LUT support because Im importing presets from vsco and converting to LUT thru AF

    submitted by /u/aJunkieSaidimGOD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel