• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    iOS Gaming Sneaky Sasquatch is amazing!

    iOS Gaming Sneaky Sasquatch is amazing!


    Sneaky Sasquatch is amazing!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:37 AM PST

    I have been looking for games up & down and stumble upon this masterpiece! Sneaky Sasquatch from the screenshot look like your average kids game where you steal food and challenges after challenges right?

    When I gave it a try, it is much more cool! You start off with stealing food and selling for coins, then you slowly unlock fishing and rowing boats, then there is challenges here and there, there is even golfing and even able to steal cars and go on races. There are even more house building elements where you get lumber and pay duck to build it for you but I haven't reach that far yet.

    There is also skiing that I have yet to unlock but there is just so much to do in this game! I would say this is the animal crossing of IOS! Abit less decorations and more exploration and things to do. Open world exploration, beautiful. Definitely give it a try!

    submitted by /u/BudgetMenu
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Added a new mode, Boxing Gym Manager, to my game Prizefighters 2!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:32 AM PST

    Hey /r/iosgaming! In December, I released my retro boxing game Prizefighters 2 and since then I have released multiple updates to make it better. It was also the App Store's Game of the Day in January which was a huge accomplishment for me! Yesterday, I released probably the biggest update for the game yet.

    A whole new mode called Boxing Gym Manager was added which allows you to start your own gym, sign fighters to contracts, train them, and compete for multiple championships. Your gym can compete against other gyms in the rankings and can also try to achieve Legendary status. This new mode is free to play for one year but can fully unlocked with a one-time purchase of Premium Edition. There are also zero ads in the game.

    If this sounds interesting you can download the game from the link below. Thanks for reading!

    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/prizefighters-2/id1506703790

    submitted by /u/shrimpflyrice
    [link] [comments]

    Build your own app icon in Outlanders

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:07 PM PST

    Gotta love the honesty part 2 lol

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:33 PM PST

    First Refuge: Z Cinematic Trailer Released, Pre-registration Now Live on the App Store

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:51 AM PST

    [DEV] Dinkigolf came out this week, working on content updates now!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:18 AM PST

    Hey guys! Let me know what you think of my first game, Blade Of Light! An infinite runner where you run towards your enemies instead of away from them!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:01 AM PST

    Anything similar to the old GBA game Kuru Kuru Kururin?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:51 AM PST

    Been enjoying the heck out of Sping on Arcade and it reminded me of an immensely addictive old game called Kuru Kuru Kururin on Gameboy Advance that I used to spend hours with back in the day. Anything similar out there on iOS? I dunno what the genre would be, spinning bat puzzle maze games?

    submitted by /u/dotcodotyoukay
    [link] [comments]

    Minecraft or Terraria?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:28 AM PST

    Minecraft, interests me, because it seems like a game that can't be messed up, so it shouldn't trigger my OCD too much, BUT it kinda looks like crap. And i mean crap compared to PC with graphics enchancing mods. I don't need ultra high res stuff, but what bothers me is the clouds and sun, and lightning in general. On PC you can apparently add cool effects like mist, make snowing look amazing and more. I haven't found anything about can those be done SAFELY on IOS, without going to some shady sites, and how much they impact performance.

    On other hand, MC doesn't seem like you'd need a controller, but without some graphic modding, i'm not interested, because i would constantly feel like i'm playing some poor man's version.

    Terraria, definitely triggers my OCD, idk how badly, i have played it before though. Now, that game seems very awkward to play using touch controls, and idk how to play on bed with ipad on my stomach and use gamepad while at it. Can't keep my arms on front of the ipad or i can't see the display, if i play keeping my hands behind the ipad, its very difficult position to play at.

    So, what i'm asking is anyone have a solution to play using gamepad on a bed, and whether the touch controls are as bad as they seem.

    My ipad is 2018 model i think. It has A9X chip and 2gb ram.

    submitted by /u/1Meter_long
    [link] [comments]

    Any games like SW Heist?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:02 PM PST

    SW Heist is my favourite iOS game yet. I haven't quite found a similar game and have replayed SW Heist a few too many times now. Don't care about price, just looking for similar game mechanics.

    submitted by /u/Markuu6
    [link] [comments]

    What games would you say are must plays / top tier experiences on iPad

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:00 PM PST

    I just got my iPad the other day and I'm wondering what games you would consider to be are must plays or are top tier experiences on iPad?

    I have a controller as well if your must plays / top tier experiences use a controller.

    submitted by /u/ItsJustPeter
    [link] [comments]

    Self-promo Saturday in NZ, and a dream first month for our first game! Battlecruisers has hit the App Store Feature Spot! Check it out free on iPad?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:32 PM PST

    Game seems to have an account, despite never playing it.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:45 AM PST

    I downloaded 2 games today that I've never played today cause I was bored af. But when I got to playing them it seems to belong to someone else cause there are signs of progression. I looked around the options and I can't find who it belongs to either. Never played those games before so it can't be mine.

    Is this a bug or something?

    submitted by /u/Illium0
    [link] [comments]

    Finding a game

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:39 PM PST

    So I was in an Apple shop and I saw a cool game on one of the display iPhone 12s but I forgot the name and I can't find it anywhere unfortunately I didn't play it long enough to describe it perfectly. It's a long shot but I might as well ask here and see if anyone knows what I'm talking about. So, the details: The icon has warm colors with a yellow/orange robot head on it. The name started with "Hyper..." or "Hypo..." just one word though. You start out the game by connecting the robot head to a cable (very much like The Matrix) in a dystopian future. The style of the icon seemed like it could be one of the Arcade games (very clean, geometric-ish) but I went through the library and didn't find it.

    I know, it seems idiotic and there isn't much to go on, but like I said, long shot.

    submitted by /u/TrojanHorse37
    [link] [comments]

    Mystic Vale on sale $4.99 > $1.99

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:12 AM PST

    List of iOS games by map size?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:58 PM PST

    I've seen videos like this that compare video games by size. Does anyone know of/have a video/list of iOS games ranked instead?

    submitted by /u/R04DKILLwastook
    [link] [comments]

    Surviving High School

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:10 PM PST

    I know they took it off the App Store. I'll forever be depressed about it. Anyone have any good alternatives? I loved that you didn't have to pay to enjoy the game and all the stories. The mini games were also awesome. I played that shit for five years before I stupidly deleted and forgot about it.

    submitted by /u/belomis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel