• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    Apple iOS Anyone else getting this rare moment where you unlock the phone and the screen is very dark for a second, and then goes back to the brightness setting you last had it on?

    Apple iOS Anyone else getting this rare moment where you unlock the phone and the screen is very dark for a second, and then goes back to the brightness setting you last had it on?


    Anyone else getting this rare moment where you unlock the phone and the screen is very dark for a second, and then goes back to the brightness setting you last had it on?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:46 PM PST

    Happens probably once or once every two weeks. I'll unlock the phone and the screen looks unusually dark for a split second before it goes back to normal.

    On an iPhone se20 running iOS 14.4

    submitted by /u/CivilTax00100100
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else briefly see the old "skeuomorphic" Notes background briefly when opening?!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:02 AM PST

    Arizona advances bill forcing Apple to allow Fortnite-style alternative payment options

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:49 AM PST

    iPhone SE 2nd generation freezes (iOS 14.4)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:26 AM PST

    Switching between applications and opening applications freezes in a way I don't understand. I can say that I cannot use the phone for ten seconds. Do other users also have this problem?

    submitted by /u/otfnk
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to add MP3s to my Iphone 8 Plus or is it no longer a feature?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:10 AM PST

    I haven't owned an Apple product in quite some time and recently got an Iphone 8 Plus, is it still possible to add MP3s to my phone and listen to them?

    Do I still just sync MP3s from Itunes onto my Iphone, or are only purchased songs allowed now?

    I remember the older Iphones allowing you to use MP3s and not having to depend on streaming music.

    submitted by /u/SomeoneNamedAaron_
    [link] [comments]

    How access the data of apps.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:05 AM PST

    As an an example TitanQuest Legendary edition. How can I find the data of the app.

    submitted by /u/Gerlate
    [link] [comments]

    Can I allow this or not ?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:22 AM PST

    My app drawer throws all of my apps into the other category occasionally and it gets annoying. Anybody know a way to fix this?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:52 AM PST

    Does someone else have kinda broken widgets since a couple of versions? They‘re stacked and it takes a whole while / some swipe-throughs until they‘re loaded

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:02 AM PST

    Wondering if anyone knows how to change playback on safari to iOS to 1.5x or 2x? Can’t figure it out!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:44 AM PST

    everytime i switch from back to front camera on my 12 pro. It does a weird affect for a millisecond. Only in some lighting. What is that?. It is some sort of feature or a manifacture fail. Its more visible in snapchat and instagram. You can see it in the video on my skin

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:49 AM PST

    Is there a reason for these decisions?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:35 AM PST

    Hi guys.

    I always wondered and even wrote Apple but never got an answer. Why cant you adjust the icons on homescreen free? I dont think its bc „we dont want to be mistaken with android" bc it would still be to different in the looks. There are so many wallpapers I cant use bc the icons cover the face.

    Does anyone know why you cant adjust the icons?

    submitted by /u/sudo_win32
    [link] [comments]

    FaceTime - audio from another call?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:43 AM PST

    I was FaceTimeing my girlfriend and her audio cut out with her still on video - she said she couldn't hear me afterwards but for 1 minute or so I was clearly getting the audio of what seemed like another FaceTime conversation with a family. They didn't seem to hear me either - Has this ever happened to anyone?

    submitted by /u/nolablue1024
    [link] [comments]

    ‏iCloud backups

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:18 AM PST

    So lets say that i have 30gb of photos and videos and then i plugged my phone and it starts backuping the 30gb of media After a day or so ... i deleted all of my photos cuz i dont need them anymore... will that mean that the next time i plug my phone and it start backuping again... will it delete what I deleted from my phone ?

    submitted by /u/AbdullahHariri
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 stuck on Apple Screen. Did I brick it?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:49 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    my iPhone 11 recently hit its storage max so that no app would open any more. I would have loved to delete some podcasts for example but couldn't get to them. So I decided to just uninstall Spotify which would have given me several GBs. After I deleted it, the storage wasn't free though so I thought I'd reboot the phone. It seems, though, that was a bad idea because now it doesn't boot anymore and is stuck on the Apple screen.

    I tried the things mentioned in a support article I found (If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen) but none of them worked. Is it time to make a genius bar appointment or is there anything else that can be done?

    submitted by /u/catchingknives
    [link] [comments]

    If my old phone has a beta iOS and my new 12pro does not: How do I install the latest backup if it’s not comparable?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:46 PM PST

    My current iOS is 14.5 on my old phone and 14.4 for my new iPhone 12pro and the new phone won't except the latest back up with 14.5 iOS from the old phone it's not compatible. So my last compatible update is beginning of feb. How do I fix this so I can install the latest back up on the new, non-beta iOS phone?

    submitted by /u/RuffledFeathers411
    [link] [comments]

    Every single non apple app on my phone instantly crashes upon opening

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:29 AM PST

    I have an iPhone X that I can not use a single downloaded app on. It happened randomly yesterday and I thought it was just something that would go away after a bit but hasn't.

    Ive tried, turning the phone off and on multiple times, deleting an app and redownloading, downloading a new app (I also don't seem to be able to download apps either), Ive checked my software is up to date, Apple ID is connected(Apple Music still works),

    submitted by /u/bork1545
    [link] [comments]

    Can LINE ‘letter sealed’ chats be transferred to new iphone?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:43 PM PST

    I got a new iphone, installed Line and downloaded the Line chat history backup in icloud (the standard backup built into Line).

    Every chat with encryption "letter sealing" can't be displayed on the new iphone.

    I asked Line support what to do. Line support says to ask senders to resend every message 😑🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

    Is there anything I can do?

    I still got the old iphone, works perfectly and a recent itunes backup that I haven't used yet. The old iphone is in airplane mode and can still open Line app, although this will close the second wifi is turned on.

    I'm a pretty technical savvy person if someone can point me to the right command line or sq db procedures required, or any other method or software to make the chat transfer work.

    submitted by /u/freshairproject
    [link] [comments]

    Downloading files from safari

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:04 AM PST

    I've been trying to download files from safari and when I download them they just say 'waiting...' they finish downloading and everything. It's just In the files app it says that. Does anyone know how to fix this

    submitted by /u/A_Dude1357
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage delay issue iOS 14.4 iPhone 12 it says delivered on the most recent text but shows send as text message for the photo. Also randomly iMessages take forever to deliver to random contacts at different times. And act like they send but don’t and take forever to say delivered.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:34 AM PST

    Where does the #images function in messages get it’s GIFs from?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:20 PM PST

    iOS 14.4 performance has been diminished through time creating some extra little issues along the way.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:58 AM PST

    Hello r/iOS!.

    In the last few weeks I've been experimenting that iOS general performance has declined a little bit, it feels more laggy, erratic, runs a bit hotter and with more crashes. This is starting to affect all areas of the OS like browsing Safari, switching between apps, apps crashing or multitasking to name a few. This issues didn't appeared on previous versions of iOS 14.

    I haven't been able to isolate this issue, and I don't think this comes down to a specific app or setting. This is absolutely has nothing to do with throttling or anything about that. Hard resetting solves temporarily the issues. I've been experiencing the same trend on both of my devices (iPad and iPhone).

    I just wanted to know if anyone else is (or has) experienced the same issues, and if there's a potential solution I would like to try it out.

    The devices are an iPhone XR and an iPad 6th Generation, both running the official release version of iOS 14.4.

    submitted by /u/LiquidDiviums
    [link] [comments]

    Is their a digital photo frame that works directly with Apple’s iCloud Photos?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:37 PM PST

    I love my nixplay but I wish I could connect it automatically to my Apple iCloud Photos.

    submitted by /u/DiomedesAuRa
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a fix for- App Library

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:32 PM PST

    When I download an app, it doesn't show up in my app library as I have selected it to show up only there. If I search in the App Library it's there. Otherwise it takes 2-3 days to show up.

    submitted by /u/AmmarMoiz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel