• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    iOS Beta Apple's new ‘Find My’ safety feature could notify you in case you’re being tracked

    iOS Beta Apple's new ‘Find My’ safety feature could notify you in case you’re being tracked


    Apple's new ‘Find My’ safety feature could notify you in case you’re being tracked

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:43 AM PST

    New status bar design - its adaptive! [iXr iOS14.5B3]

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:12 AM PST

    [iOS 14.5 b3] uh… apple music, go home, you’re drunk

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:19 AM PST

    iOS 14.5 Beta 3 keeps asking for Apple password? Anyone else running into this? Thx! …

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:56 PM PST

    iOS 14.5 developer beta, Weird play/pause animations on lock screen

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:09 AM PST

    iOS 14.5 Beta 3 Group Message Issue

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:18 AM PST

    So I had a group message to an android and iphone user together. after this update, when they respond, it comes back as from that one person only in a separate message. I am on Google Fi. anyone else? yesterday i got no messages from non-imessage. had to reset the whole phone from 0.

    submitted by /u/leamdav
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Siri Shortcuts not working on HomePod [iOS 14.5 b3]

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:37 AM PST

    Siri Shortcuts no longer activate on HomePods on iOS 14.5 beta 3. They work fine when activated via Siri on iPhone, however.

    submitted by /u/shompyblah
    [link] [comments]

    Since I updated to iOS 14.5 beta, 1 copy-paste from Mac stopped working correctly. It works if I'm copying text from iPhone and paste it on Mac, but it doesn't work vice-versa

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:10 PM PST

    Battery issue [IOS 14.5 Beta 5] iPhone 8 Rose Gold

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:59 AM PST

    Basically my phones dies at 30%. Sometimes it dies at 10 but the average is 25% and I don't know whether it's the software or my battery. When my phone dies it sometimes reboots by itself and dies again, however when it's boots up it shows a black screen with a white apple logo but when I put it on charge it boots up with a white screen and a black apple logo. As I said in the title my phone is rose gold therefore the original boot up is white screen and black apple logo. This has been happening before Beta 3.

    Maximum capacity is 89% so the battery is still pretty good

    submitted by /u/merrick03santosh
    [link] [comments]

    My microphone indicator is still a square in 14.5 beta3. Does anyone else have this issue?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:46 AM PST

    Dim screen on 12 Pro Max

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:14 AM PST

    When my phone becomes very slightly warm (not hot) the brightness slider doesn't do anything above halfway. The screen is noticeably dimmer and the brightness slider works as normal until you get about halfway up then everything above that doesn't change the brightness.

    I've tried turning off auto brightness in the accessibility. Is anyone else having this issue on the beta or is my phone broken?

    submitted by /u/BrilliantNightmare
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14.5 Beta 3] Apple Music not working at all, I have noticed that Siri has asked if I want to change my default music player, definitely recommend not to update till this is fixed if you use Apple Music

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:30 PM PST

    WatchOS 7.4 developer beta 3 released

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:15 PM PST

    [14.5b3] Is this Recent Usage in Battery new?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:14 AM PST

    HomePod transfer from iPhone not working on latest beta

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:31 PM PST

    Anyone else? Can't get that little pill from the U1 chip to pop up (14.5 Beta)

    submitted by /u/jackgang123
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14.5 dev b2 / b3] HomeKit automation bug if device is controlled do something not working

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:44 PM PST

    Just to let you know, there was a bug prior b3 that caused such HomeKit automations to not work. Like if a bulb is inactive do activate another bulb. It did not fire as an automation but via test this automation.

    If you setup the exact same automation on a non Beta device it worked.

    Also the deactivate after function did not work correctly in some automations. No matter if fresh setup or changed in an automation created before any beta of 14.5.

    Both issues seem to be resolved in beta 3. I am still in contact with Apple about these bugs (and some others in HK. They are independent of your ATV or HP TVOS version.

    submitted by /u/n1md4
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.5 beta 4TB

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:30 PM PST

    You guys wanna laugh I pay for 2TB with apple one after update I got 4TB service and I'm not paying for it. Called apple to make sure and they are puzzled they see 4TB and I'm it being charged for they said they would call me back at some point but I have access to free 2TB and don't have to pay $10 extra on top of apple one subscription which gives me 2TB

    Crazy crap and I told them if they ever send me a bill months later for like $100 for all the month I had extra 2TB I would be sooo pissed.

    They have no idea how to fix this so I'm using 1.2 TB so I'm good for now it's just crazy how that happens

    Have apple one and no I do it have addition storage purchased what so ever!

    submitted by /u/DimaVRT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel