• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Apple Watch Made the transition from Android and finally invested.

    Apple Watch Made the transition from Android and finally invested.


    Made the transition from Android and finally invested.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:40 PM PST

    Yesterday my wife gifted me this beautiful Apple Watch SE 40mm, loving it as my first AW! ��

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:05 PM PST

    20 minutes past midnight, and my Apple Watch started getting really aggressive!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:30 PM PST

    So apparently my playing is so bad that it sounds like washing my hands? :/

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:18 AM PST

    Would’ve had a perfect month if not for missing one stand goal ������

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:53 PM PST

    Went from pixel and MacBook to Apple Watch. Really feeling like iron man over here with my fitness/health/mindfulness data

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:23 AM PST

    Just got my series 6! Any watchface tips? I used to have the series 3 but this is a bit different so feel free to give advice. Should I buy some sort of a screenprotector?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:31 AM PST

    I bought Animal Crossing on the 8th.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:51 PM PST

    It’s details like this that make me love my Apple Watch.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:26 AM PST

    Never going back to aluminum. Got my stainless steel watch used on Swappa and a 1:1 knockoff link band off eBay. Couldn’t be happier with this upgrade, it’s stunning.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:11 PM PST

    Messenger stopped working after 302 update

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:57 PM PST

    Is there any way to shrink a braided solo loop back to its original size?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:49 AM PST

    My daily driver Atlantic Blue Braided Solo has stretched with use so it is now a few mm longer than my barely worn, Red Braided Solo when they started the same length (if anyone's interested I got both at Christmas). Presumably this will get worse with time so as the title says, is there any way to shrink it back to its original size once it becomes problematically stretched? Would Apple accept a return if it no longer fits? I'm fairly sure it doesn't say anywhere for the braided solo that it will stretch (for the regular solo it does)

    submitted by /u/Associated_Web_Tools
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the Kumquat sport loop and had to take a pic, series 3 still goin’ strong!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:53 PM PST

    Smart Alarm options

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:13 AM PST

    Hi, looking for recommendations.

    I'm not interested in sleep tracking, but I do want an Apple Watch app which does the smart alarm, where it wakes you in your lightest sleep phase.

    Can anybody recommend the best options?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Mfcgibbs
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite type of math!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:22 AM PST

    WorkOutDoors

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:59 AM PST

    Can someone explain me how I create interval schedule? Did it on my phone but data is not transferring to my watch... thanks!

    submitted by /u/Liachou
    [link] [comments]

    Just purchased my first Apple Watch today to match my 12 Pro Max! Series 6 44MM, loving it so far!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:54 PM PST

    Most durable band- classic v/s loop?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:03 AM PST

    Hi all!

    I am going to get my first Apple Watch (40mm SE), and recently found out about the different band options- classic v/s loop. I am more inclined towards the loop because it would be slimmer and wouldn't look too bulky on my wrist (my wrist measures 5.5" in diameter). However, I am afraid it'll loosen over time (while sliding it on and off) and eventually won't stay in place. Does anyone have experience with this? What would you recommend?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/dainty_dandelion
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Series 6 aluminum 44mm Used price for 340€

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:59 AM PST

    The watch is around 2 months old do you guys think it's worth the price or is it too much?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Eclipsetube
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Delete Apps on Apple Watch

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:19 AM PST

    I just got an Apple Watch and can't delete my personal apps on it. When I go into the menus the text "show app on apple watch" is greyed out. When I set my watch up I accidentally told it to install all my personal apps it could onto the watch so now there's a bunch of things I'm never going to use (why would I ever need watch notifications for uber?).

    Is there another way to remove/ hide these apps? Or can anyone help me with this?

    submitted by /u/Aorus_
    [link] [comments]

    Recording workouts - disable removed watch auto-stop

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:16 AM PST

    This may be a niche question, but is there a way to disable the "auto-stop recording" of a workout when the watch is taken off?

    I have some exercises I do that risk damaging my watch, so I take it off for that exercise then put it back on, but it doesn't count my time so my end result isn't accurate. I've turned off the only option which indicates it's for when I've stopped moving during a workout, but taking off the watch doesn't have an option to toggle.

    submitted by /u/kieffa
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to use my AW to track my sleep, but keep my alarm on my iPhone only?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:15 AM PST

    For years I have been notoriously bad for hitting the snooze button, and having the button on my wrist enables me to snooze even later than I should. I want to keep my watch on at night to track my sleep, but I'd really like to put my phone across the room to force myself out of bed in the morning. Is there a way to do this?

    submitted by /u/asodafnaewn
    [link] [comments]

    Manually adding workout but info doesn’t update?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:19 AM PST

    I had to manually add a workout yesterday and THR calories didn't update. The stand and exercise minutes did, but the calories are the same. Is there any way to fix it? I manually added it through the health app.

    submitted by /u/HeftyBreakfast
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel