• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Apple TV Love the full screen when you’re just over the For all Mankind icon on Apple TV

    Apple TV Love the full screen when you’re just over the For all Mankind icon on Apple TV


    Love the full screen when you’re just over the For all Mankind icon on Apple TV

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:36 PM PST

    “TV provider” disappeared from iOS 14.4 settings - 4th gen Apple TV

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:41 PM PST

    I'm trying to sign in to my tv provider but the option has totally disappeared in settings (and in iOS on my phone as well). The apps that I've been using all logged out of my tv provider and now I can't watch anything because the shows are locked.

    Anyone else have this problem or a solution? This just happened today. Never had a problem before.

    EDIT: "TV provider" has returned this morning.

    submitted by /u/Supposively
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favourite 4K screensaver? Mine would have to be Humpback Whale.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:36 PM PST

    It would have been nice to have something for scale but still, the most spectacular view of a humpback whale I've ever seen!

    submitted by /u/Clipper9
    [link] [comments]

    Likelihood of new Apple TV in March Event?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:32 PM PST

    What do you think is the likelihood of a new generation Apple TV release during Apple's spring event?

    submitted by /u/rhyoliteindex
    [link] [comments]

    TV Provider disappeared from Settings, how do I get it back?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:12 PM PST

    TV provider settings disappear from my devices while logged in my iCloud account

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:48 PM PST

    Hi there,

    I have not found any topic related to this issue before, but today I noticed that on my Apple TV all TV Everywhere apps were signed out an when I tried to sign in it kept directing me to the regular activation process instead of the single sign-on pop up.

    Checked on my setting and the option is no longer there, I noticed it was missing from my iPhone as well, so I thought to reset the Apple TV but upon signing out the setting showed again under settings, so I decided to sign in again and then it disappeared again. I also tried with the iPhone and same thing.

    I am not sure what's happening, or if anyone else has had this issue before and knows how to fix it.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/evelasquez95
    [link] [comments]

    Handbrake-encoded 4k video plays on the Mac, but not on AppleTV

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:50 PM PST

    First time encoding a 4K video file, I'm guessing there's some setting I need to change. My video encoding settings are:

    • Dimensions: 3840 x 1608 (the source is cropped)
    • Encoder: x265
    • Constant quality of 22
    • Preset: veryfast
    • Tune: none
    • Profile: main
    • Level: auto
    • No additional options

    It also uses AAC audio tracks and soft subtitles, I'll add details if anyone thinks that is relevant.

    The resulting file plays on the Mac (Quicktime, Quicklook, TV app), but on the AppleTV (device) it doesn't even show up in my library

    It weirdly shows up in the top banner when on the "Library" app icon, but clicking into it says "The movie could not be found in your library." If I try to manually browse to it, it does not show up in the library. [EDIT] It's an Apple TV 4K, too.

    I've been doing this for years, but this is the first time with a 4k video, and the only things I've changed from my usual settings are the dimensions (obviously) and the level: it was previously set to 4.0 as per my old preset, but that errored during encoding, so after futzing with some settings I narrowed it down to the level, and "auto" didn't produce an error.

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Unique_Sun
    [link] [comments]

    Will this alternate remote work for me?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:08 AM PST

    About two months ago, I made this post searching for the best alternate remote to replace the Siri Remote and it's clumsy touch pad. And today I discovered this remote which may be what I'm looking for and at a reasonable price too. Now the rules are the same as before: I just need a remote that can do almost everything the Siri Remote could, with emphasis on the Home button (top-right below the touchpad on the Siri Remote) which has the ability to access the app switcher and the quick sleep menu. I can live with the AAA batteries, IR technology and lack of voice control. If anyone happens to have this remote, would you recommend it?

    submitted by /u/astrodomekid
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 3rd gen and YouTube AirPlay

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:20 AM PST

    Hey there! I'm about to get my 3rd gen Apple TV and just found out about the news with the YouTube app.

    I know that I can just Airplay YouTube with my IPhone but I don't know if I can use my iPhone (WhatsApp or other apps) while using AirPlay to stream YouTube on my tv.

    submitted by /u/rushBlyat69
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV and ethernet

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:40 PM PST

    I know this might sound odd, but my Apple TV gets faster download speed on wireless connection (400mbps) than wired connection (80mbps)

    I tested other devices (MacBook and Xbox) using ethernet and I get around 800mbps.

    What's going on?

    submitted by /u/FormulaHaydraa
    [link] [comments]

    Share Apple TV (via Family sharing) with familiar that don’t have any Apple device

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:12 PM PST

    My dad have a android cellphone and use Windows Pc. I want to add him to my Apple Family so he can watch Apple TV in his Roku

    Is that possible? I was thinking in telling him to create a Apple ID on the web, but how I add him to my Family? Usually is by sending a link via iMessage Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/ricardovr22
    [link] [comments]

    NBC Sports app closes immediately after trying to watch anything

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:26 PM PST

    Anyone else having trouble with the nbc sports app?

    Everytime I click to watch anything on the app it closes and goes back to the Apple TV Home Screen. I've tried all the usual troubleshooting methods, reinstall, reboot, logout and back in etc but still have the issue.

    I can use my provider to watch through the Apple TV but I do prefer to use the app as I think the streaming quality is better

    This is on tvOS 14.4

    submitted by /u/asosrocky
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to get MC on the Apple TV?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:59 AM PST

    Remote Case compatible with Tile

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:34 PM PST

    HomeKit issues

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:34 PM PST

    On some of my Apple TV's it automatically installed the users in my home and on others nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/cmj05sc
    [link] [comments]

    So I don’t see tv provider sign in under users anymore.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:31 PM PST

    Does anyone have any idea why? I don't see it on my phone either but I see it on my iPad? weird.

    submitted by /u/cmj05sc
    [link] [comments]

    Screen goes black with audio for two seconds randomly

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:30 PM PST

    I have two Apple TVs. One is a 4K, the other one is in. The one that isn't, completely at random sometimes every two or three minutes the screen will go black for about two seconds but I can hear audio. I have a Sony TV and I turned on the app section or the home screen of the Sony TV and it wasn't doing it. It seems to only do it when I have the Apple TV on. I completely reset the Apple TV and it's still doing it. I also replaced the HDMI cable about a week ago to a much more expensive Belkin one. I am completely lost for ideas. Has anybody else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/kassius79
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my Siri remote keep on disconnecting

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:08 PM PST

    Recently my Siri remote keeps on disconnecting and had to unpair three times already and it's full charge anyone else having these problems thanks.

    submitted by /u/dislam11
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to log into CNN Go

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:08 PM PST

    My Apple TV 4K for some reason cannot log into CNN. It has been like this for about a week, and I've owned the device for over a year. I'm able to do the whole activation on cnn.com/activate but the screen never closes from where it gives me the activation code. My TV Provider is Rogers.

    I've tried reinstalling and resetting the Apple TV but have had no improvements. Has anyone else had similar issues like this recently?

    submitted by /u/blipblopbrickbrack
    [link] [comments]

    Default tv service is ATT TV yet Apple search results show Hulu??

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:32 AM PST

    I have my tv provider set as ATT TV, yet whenever I search a movie or show it pulls up a result to watch in Hulu. Even though that same movie is available via ATT TV. How can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/maverick1096
    [link] [comments]

    No iOS or PC, am I out of luck?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:18 AM PST

    Tried to sign up on my new Sony 4K tv, it's telling me I need to first make an Apple store account, but it needs to be done on an iOS device or a PC, which I have neither of. I only have my TV and my Android phone. Is there no way I can make an Apple TV+ account? This is so frustrating, my TV has the app and I can't even use it.

    submitted by /u/BrianTheMute
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel