• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Apple iOS (Concept) Bedtime Control Center shortcut with ability to shift the set time

    Apple iOS (Concept) Bedtime Control Center shortcut with ability to shift the set time


    (Concept) Bedtime Control Center shortcut with ability to shift the set time

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:25 AM PST

    Camera used recently notification

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:03 AM PST

    On an og iPhone CE that is updated, I have randomly gotten the "camera recently used" notification a few times. Every app has been disabled from using the camera and mic but this has still happened. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/judiasmdotcom
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone is supervised and managed

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:42 AM PST

    Hello everyone! I got an iPhone 12 from my company, received it in the box and unboxed it by myself. The supervision thing was automatic and seamless but I was curious, just how much do they see and control you from this supervision thing? Can they see which websites I access? Should I just stop consuming any kind of "questionable" content? Lol. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/joao0945
    [link] [comments]

    Skip alarm like Android

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:02 AM PST

    Am I the only one who misses the skip alarm feature on android(or atleast on Pixel phone) which lets you skip an alarm say if you up before the alarm? Would be so nice to have something like that. I know disabling sleep for the day does give you option to skip the alarm but should be an option for all alarms.

    submitted by /u/raoraheel
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a new iPhone. How do I migrate WhatsApp chats from Android to my new iPhone.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:05 AM PST

    All options online seem to require downloading a 3rd party app which will perform the switch. Is there a way without using 3rd party software to perform the migration?

    submitted by /u/s1fsw
    [link] [comments]

    Notification based on notification?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:43 AM PST

    I play Pokemon Go with my friends to do raids. Pokemon Go delivers raid invites as silent notifications and it is easy to miss them if you are preoccupied with other things.

    Is there a way I can use an app to trigger a loud notification when I receive a notification from another app?

    submitted by /u/GraveDiggerSedan
    [link] [comments]

    Should i update my iphone 7 to ios 14.4? Or keep it on ios 13.7?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:23 AM PST

    My iphone battery health is on 79% btw and i dont use it often since i got my ipad.

    submitted by /u/mohd2015
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get rid of iOS 14.5 beta and go back to iOS 14.4?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PST

    I want to jailbreak my iPhone but I'm on 14.5 right now and I can't figure out how to go back to 14.4. Can someone please help?

    submitted by /u/ERocco07
    [link] [comments]

    Weather Line app going away

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:54 AM PST

    Question about optimized batty charger

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:58 PM PST

    Hey , I'm using an iPhone 12 and I noticed that my optimized charger doesn't always works , even though it's turned on . Sometimes I wake up in 09:00 sometimes in 10:00 but I always put an alarm , my phone should know already that these are my active hours but he always charges my phone up to 100 and not 80 , my question is - when I put an alarm to a specific time does the system knows to automatically charge to 100 by this exact time so I can use it in 100%? Or am I missing something

    submitted by /u/Holiday_Creative
    [link] [comments]

    Using horizontal logical resolution to minimize the amount of iPhones needed for testing?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:52 AM PST

    We have a web application that we need to ensure runs on "all" iOS iPhones on Safari and Chrome.

    Ideally that would mean we have every physical device that exists. Realistically we find a way that where we dont buy every device in existance and perhaps diminish the range of devices supported.

    Since the upgrade rate is very high on iOS, we will disregard iOS versions and only look at the most current version.

    So how to minimize hardware spending?

    Could we use the horizontal logical resolution as a common denominator?

    For instance, if this is possible, we would be able to say that our web application works from iPhone 6 all the way to 11 Pro Max by testing on an iPhone 7 and an 11 Pro max?

    Using this method these two devices have logical horizontal resolution of 375px and 414px which correspond to all devices from iPhone 6 to 11 Pro max.

    Would this work?

    submitted by /u/superduper9876
    [link] [comments]

    New iPhone suggest random keyboard layout

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:50 AM PST

    Hey there,

    I just received a brand new iPhone. While configuring the phone (set as new), I wanted to add an additional keyboard layout and was surprised that iOS suggested Slovenian keyboard. I live in France and have no relation what so ever with this language or country.

    Has anyone encountered this rather weird suggestion in the past? Any idea as to why this happened? It's not my first new iPhone and iOS never was that random (unless it isn't).

    FWIW, Phone was sealed and brand new.

    submitted by /u/acinlyatertaylor75
    [link] [comments]

    Help With Calendar

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:57 AM PST

    Hey

    1. If I allow a third party calendar app, permission to my iCloud calendar what data does it get? Does it process any privacy risk? (It gets my personal meetings and events but what else?)

    2. A good calendar app that has better widgets. Looking for a "heatmap" just like DAWN app offers. Better if its privacy friendly

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/x900x
    [link] [comments]

    Monitoring iOS App Network Transmissions?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:18 PM PST

    Is there any way of telling what data iOS apps are transmitting out/from the internet? I use little snitch on my mac but there doesn't seem to be an equivalent for iOS. Thanks for any ideas you may have.

    submitted by /u/Zed-Naught
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 IOS 14.4 black screen spinning wheel

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:07 PM PST

    Anyone else having random black screen and spinning wheel issue when opening an app? This happens randomly and it takes me back to the Lock Screen after spinning wheel. have no idea why this happens.

    submitted by /u/BigDragon01
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to backup data on a broken phone?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:59 AM PST

    So basically the screen on my iPhone 11 is completely unusable and I'm getting another one. Only 5GB of data ended up getting backed up on the cloud so I was just wondering if there would be anyway to transfer the data to the new phone once it comes.

    submitted by /u/Squanch_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to mute one app and not others?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:46 AM PST

    So I've got this manga app I read on, and would like to listen to music from my Amazon Music app while I read, but since there are ads between each character (usually with obnoxious sound effects) it stops my music to play the ad.

    I'm fine with watching the ad. Just looking for a way to mute the app so it doesn't get in the way of my music.

    Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/Privateaccount84
    [link] [comments]

    Notes app opening « recently deleted » upon start

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:56 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    Every time I open the notes app, it brings me to « recently deleted » (which is annoying because I use notes a lot and I don't care to see the recently deleted... they're deleted for a good reason).

    I'm on an iPhone 8 using iOS 13.7. My girlfriend has the same problem on an iPhone 11 using iOS 13.7.

    I've searched internet without success - all I found was an official Apple response on their forum saying « try restarting your iphone ».

    Any help? Do you also have this issue?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Jihaysse
    [link] [comments]

    Tiger VPN app no longer works on iOS. Alternative VPN apps using my same VPN service?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:44 PM PST

    So my VPN no longer has a functional iOS app but it works correctly on windows. How do I get my VPN to work on demand on my tablet/iOS device?

    submitted by /u/liggerstuxin
    [link] [comments]

    Why is taking a picture with iMessage so slow?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:17 PM PST

    I don't know if it is a bug or not, but taking a picture directly with iMessage takes quite a while till you can see the picture. Do someone know if it is a bug? Or just some compressing thing that's happening?

    I didn't select "Low quality image mode".

    I'm on 14.5 (beta version), but had this problem also when I had no beta version.

    submitted by /u/volpesalvatore
    [link] [comments]

    Screen time error?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:15 PM PST

    Hello all

    I'm checking out my screen time app usage and it says I've used Twitter a fair amount.

    Thing is, I don't have Twitter installed on my phone, and I don't think I have in years. Yet it says that I've used it for an hour and a half today.

    Anyone know why it's reporting this?

    submitted by /u/sidescroller3283
    [link] [comments]

    Auto sync DND to calendar events?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:01 PM PST

    I know how to go in Control Centre to set DND to "Until the end of this event" but is there any way to automatically sync DND to Calendar events?

    For example, I have a work calendar and I want my phone to go into DND at the start of any event in that calendar and then turn off DND when the event is over.

    submitted by /u/emckillen
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube links not showing preview in iMessage iOS 14.4

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:23 PM PST

    When I send links to YouTube videos in iMessage instead of showing a preview like it normally would, it just shows the domain and a safari logo.

    submitted by /u/TheRuffianJack
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel