• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    Apple Watch Autumn colours to match my mood...

    Apple Watch Autumn colours to match my mood...


    Autumn colours to match my mood...

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:54 AM PST

    I went for a walk for the first time after beginning to take meds that help with my depression and anxiety. It feels good to be back :)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:41 PM PST

    I bid farewell to my trusty Series 2 Nike and welcomed home a Blue Aluminum with Pride Edition Nike Sport Band today!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:02 PM PST

    S5 from my mum ❤️

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:24 AM PST

    Australian ECG support TGA approval.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:25 AM PST

    finally upgraded my series 1...goodnight sweet prince

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:22 PM PST

    Got the Apple Watch Series 6 44MM today. First Apple Watch!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:33 PM PST

    Today my watch correctly identified a possible injury

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:50 AM PST

    I was holding my daughter and we tried a swing together. Apparently my brain gave out at the moment and we both ended up doing a backflip and were smashed into the ground.

    I managed to protect her head before impact, but my neck was struck into the floor. She was shaken and crying, I was in pain but ok, but I was surprised to feel the vibration of my watch, gearing up to call an ambulance.

    All is well and I declined the alert, but knowing my watch has my back (and neck) is reassuring.

    I told about this to a bunch of people, they were impressed and convinced to get one too. It is an especially great feature for the elderly.

    So, money well spent.

    submitted by /u/loadstone007
    [link] [comments]

    Just checked the time on my 2 month old Series 6 to find this huge scratch. Any possibility of Apple repairing?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:27 AM PST

    Best day so far

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:09 PM PST

    would you pay $170 for this series 4 40mm? under apple care until july. the other sides have a little scratching but this is the worse side. my budget is $200

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:29 AM PST

    What does the incomplete red circle around the Apple Music app mean? Sometimes it’s fully closed, sometimes it’s very short, but what does that mean?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:50 AM PST

    was disappointed when Hermes released their Rallye strap a month after I got my AW Hermes, so I took matters into my own hands

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:43 AM PST

    Got these fun jelly watch bands for cheap recently!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:36 PM PST

    Had the S2 42mm SS! Had to upgrade. S5 44mm SS

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:34 AM PST

    First Apple Watch Series 6 44mm

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:11 AM PST

    Got a 12 Pro Max earlier, now the Apple Watch SE! Liking the ecosystem so far!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:00 PM PST

    Solo Loop stretch after one month

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:35 AM PST

    Processing img m5o3ri8716l61...

    Processing img jgbp1i8716l61...

    Top (Red): Size 5 never worn

    Middle: Size 5 after 1 month daily wear

    Bottom: Size 6 never worn

    Some things to note:

    - The stretch is noticeable; I started feeling it in the past week, before I took these measurements

    - I wore the white loop day and night for a whole month, taking it off twice a day for morning/evening shower&charging

    - I use the "regular" way to take it off and put it on i.e. stretch it over my hand

    - These are all genuine Apple bands purchased from the Apple Store

    - The apple measurement tool showed I needed a size 6, but size 5 fits better and sits snug on my hand

    Would love to hear if anyone has a good solution to help the band return to it's original length. I have now started to wear the red band and let the white one sit for a while.

    submitted by /u/raducosma
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch ringtone

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:31 AM PST

    Hello everyone. So I switched from apple watch 6 aluminum to a stainless steel one. The old one used to have a telephone like ringtone, but the ss has like an android sounding ringtone. Is there any way to change it?

    submitted by /u/SmbulikPEK
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: you can use the sundial watch fade as a compass! Point the little sun on the watch towards the sun in the sky. Line up the sun dial hand with the shadow the the sun casts (like the shadow line on my arm). The 12 numeral points south (as seen in the compass complication) and 24 points north.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:52 PM PST

    Repurpose old AW for a kid - no phone line

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:04 AM PST

    I have a 2nd Gen AW and an iPhone 6 that's not connected to a cellular account. I want to let my kid use the AW to tell time and set timers/reminders. Kid has an Apple ID that's on that phone (uses it like a tiny mini to play games on wifi). Will the AW work for these limited purposes if paired to that iPhone, or do I need to pair it with an iPhone that's actually in use and on a network?

    If I have to pair it to an iPhone that's in use, can I pair 2 AWs (kid's and mine), each with a different Apple ID (kid's and mine) to the same iPhone (mine)?

    I see ways to do this with the newer AW's, but I want to repurpose this old one since it's free. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/not_hot_takes
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch and Driving a Car

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:47 AM PST

    Hi tomorrow I'm going on a long road trip (over 14 hours of constant driving). Can Apple Watch somehow tell me if I should break a journey to rest? If not it'd actually be a cool feature though.

    submitted by /u/Independent-Ad-7226
    [link] [comments]

    Workout pausing.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:35 AM PST

    I've picked up my first Apple Watch yesterday. I'm loving using it but when I've started to do my workouts today I've started the workout app but it seems to pause my workout as soon as the screen goes off. It's the SE version anyone have any ideas. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Beattie37
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel