• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    Apple TV Magic Rays of Light - An Apple TV Podcast - E14 - tvOS Wishes 2021 Edition

    Apple TV Magic Rays of Light - An Apple TV Podcast - E14 - tvOS Wishes 2021 Edition


    Magic Rays of Light - An Apple TV Podcast - E14 - tvOS Wishes 2021 Edition

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 01:50 AM PST

    Dolby Digital + Netflix

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:01 PM PST

    I have a TV with ARC not eARC. Am I losing any audio quality with streaming Netflix through ATV? It shows on the Sonos app as DD 5.1 rather than DD+. If I use other streaming devices, it shows as DD+. I know ARC can't support LPCM but am not sure if that matters here. Basically just want to know if the DD 5.1 I am seeing on Netflix with ATV is going to be the same quality as DD+ on another streaming device.

    submitted by /u/Steiner29
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help with Infuse.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:46 PM PST

    YouTube suddenly stopped working on my Apple-TV 4K?!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:32 AM PST

    Today, the YouTube app gradually stopped working showing videos. There is just a black screen, and the minute count shows 0:00 or something garbled. I viewed a few videos this morning, but even those I cannot view anymore. I restarted my Apple-TV, which is running completely updated tvOS 14.4, but it didn't help. I can view YouTube videos just find on my MacBook.

    What's going on?

    submitted by /u/mok000
    [link] [comments]

    Siri button doesn't work for Youtube searches

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:31 PM PST

    Have to identical Apple TV 4k boxes setup to mirror each other. Since the day I set them up, voice search in the Youtube app works on one box, while the other brings up the Siri search like I'm not in any app. If anyone has resolved this issue, please share the solution.

    submitted by /u/TParker31
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV remote able to control mirrored video from laptop

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:34 AM PST

    Sometimes I mirror say Netflix video from my laptop to my flatscreen TV using Apple TV. I use chrome for the actual playback.

    Now when I press pause button on my TV remote (which I have got Apple TV to recognise) it could actually pause the video playback, but any other button eg back, play, stop etc don't work.

    I am a bit intrigued as to how the Apple TV could actual my laptop's chrome playback. Can't think of how they actually interface.

    submitted by /u/changyang1230
    [link] [comments]

    Sony Bravia Remote and Apple TV (latest version)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:42 PM PST

    I'm very interested in the Apple TV, using it with my Sony 950H TV. We use streaming exclusively (YTTV, Prime, Netflix, Hulu, etc.) My only hesitation: I tried the Chromecast with Google TV, and the Sony remote worked perfectly with it (as it does with, e.g. the Roku and Shield TV.) EXCEPT while it would turn the Chromecast off when I turned off the TV, it would not turn it back on. Could not find a solution to this. And we need the Sony remote for various buttons it has. I looked with my older Harmony 650 remote, and there was no on/off toggle code for the Chromecast.

    So - does the on and off button on the Sony remote work to also turn the latest Apple TV on and off?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/slow__hand
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4K not working with new Samsung - help!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:55 PM PST

    Hi everyone, having a bit of trouble with my new TV and wondered if anybody could help.

    I have my cable box hooked up directly to the TV in HDMI one.

    For Apple TV and my Nintendo Switch I use an HDMI switcher. So both devices go into the switcher and that in turn goes into the TV's HDMI 2 port.

    For some reason the TV won't pick up the Apple TV box. It was working very briefly but now it isn't and I can't understand why. If I switch channels to the Nintendo, that displays straight away. When I switch to the Apple TV I get a 'no source' message from Samsung.

    I've tried everything to get it to work and can't figure out why. Does anybody have any ideas please?

    submitted by /u/MixAway
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else always sing "Momma loves her baby" after the the Apple TV title cards? :)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:05 PM PST

    If you're a Pink Floyd fan, that fat C major chord sounds just like the beginning of "The Thin Ice" from The Wall. Same inversion too.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLSCJmOIIJI&t=6s

    submitted by /u/wallix
    [link] [comments]

    Need a little help with a new VPN choice.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:53 AM PST

    So here's my setup. Orbi router, Apple TV 4 in Canada looking for a VPN (to spoof my location) that works across the following services.

    DISH Network
    NHL Gamecentre

    Disney+

    Peacock and Paramount+.

    And if we can get Netflix going, great!

    I was using UNBLOCK US for years, great service. But then they were bought out by Strong VPN so they just absorbed the account but i'm having issues here and there. And then Peacock was just a flat out "NO-GO" (not available in your region) so I need something new and could use some input.

    Thanks guys and girls.

    submitted by /u/Mookie442
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel