• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    Apple TV Apple TV app is using a lot of storage than usual, I have no downloaded episodes/movies at all. How can I delete this 15GB to free up some space?

    Apple TV Apple TV app is using a lot of storage than usual, I have no downloaded episodes/movies at all. How can I delete this 15GB to free up some space?


    Apple TV app is using a lot of storage than usual, I have no downloaded episodes/movies at all. How can I delete this 15GB to free up some space?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:37 AM PST

    Apple TV+ App is Very Dark

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:37 AM PST

    Calls — Official Trailer l Apple TV+

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:53 AM PST

    Hulu hijacking Siri search results?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:29 PM PST

    Is it just me, or is Hulu pulling something shady with Siri search results? For example, I searched for "Baby Driver" and when I use the "open in" button, Hulu shows up. But, Hulu doesn't actually have Baby Driver available to watch. This seems to happen a lot with older movies. Anyone else see this?

    submitted by /u/griz_fan
    [link] [comments]

    New tv with Apple TV 4K

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:56 PM PST

    Just got a new tv same brand(Visio) as old tv. Sound bar and Apple TV go to sleep but the remote doesn't turn off the tv. I've turned on CEC on the tv and it sees the Apple tv. Any ideas on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/angrygreg
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4K vs Yamaha RXV6A problems?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:31 PM PST

    Hello,

    I just bought a Yamaha RX V6A receiver for my home cinema. When I connect my Apple TV 4K to it, I can't put my video output with Dolby vision, 4:4:4, and I can only select Dolby digital for the sound.

    My TV a LG C8, I can have Dolby digital+ and Atmos with hdmi arc but when I can my Apple TV direct on my tv, I can have Dolby vision 4:4:4 but not Dolby digital+ or Atmos... my hdmi cable is certified "2.1".

    Is there any problem between Yamaha and Apple? I watch all my streaming services on my Apple TV 4K but if I can't have the better sound it'll be useless...

    Is there anybody else with this first world problem? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/vilvanouchou
    [link] [comments]

    If I re-subscribe, is it still free?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:57 PM PST

    So I cancelled my ATV+ subscription right before the year trial was going to be up, only to find out the day after it was quietly extended for free for current subscribers.

    Does anyone know if I resign up if it will actually bill me?

    Also, is the free year with an Apple Device only valid once? Or can I use it for every Apple device I buy?

    Thanks if anyone can provide insight!

    submitted by /u/neweiss
    [link] [comments]

    No more YouTube on my ATV3

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:17 PM PST

    Was hoping to wait until the new ATV came out to get a new one. But now I guess I won't.

    Bleh

    submitted by /u/PastMiddleAge
    [link] [comments]

    Picture settings?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:02 PM PST

    What are the best settings for my ATV 4K if I don't watch much 4K content?

    submitted by /u/rflatt3
    [link] [comments]

    March Madness Multiview feature.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:32 PM PST

    2 things I'd like to know, is it a cable-tv log in only thing or will streaming services, like sling or YTTV work too?
    also is it 4 games put into 1 stream or is it 4 streams for 4 games if the already mentioned streaming services do work?

    submitted by /u/5thgrade3
    [link] [comments]

    Current 14.5 beta. Weird Netflix issues?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:27 AM PST

    In the last day or two both of my Apple TV's running the most current 14.5 beta have started experiencing a weird issue on Netflix where the video will play for about 3 to 5 secs and then Netflix "crashes" and goes back to Home Screen. I've tried restarts etc and not working. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/jl0810
    [link] [comments]

    Please Apple, don't turn me into an oversimplified logo!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:51 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel