• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Apple Help Apple earphones only work on left side

    Apple Help Apple earphones only work on left side


    Apple earphones only work on left side

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:41 AM PST

    Hi so yesterday I was casually using my Apple earphones on my iPhone seven then suddenly it stopped working in the right ear.

    I checked the audio slide on settings but it was normal, I plugged it in and out but that never worked and checked for damage and there was none. Please help

    submitted by /u/Luna_Meow08
    [link] [comments]

    I’m having black tone flickering on my iPhone 12 Pro. I think it’s hardware related because when i take a screen recording, the issue is not there.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:41 PM PST

    What should i do? Is there a fix by Apple?

    submitted by /u/SocietyIsFake
    [link] [comments]

    Night photography on iPhone 12 Pro

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:39 PM PST

    I was using OnePlus before which had a lot of settings for pro photography including shutter speed that went up to I guess 30 seconds. I can't seem to find any such option in iPhone. Is there a free camera app though which I can modify these settings?

    submitted by /u/loner___stoner
    [link] [comments]

    Apple 'Music App' Doesn't Play Song on iPhone Devices.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:27 PM PST

    Hi,

    I've recently purchased a MacBook Pro M1 13" (I'm new to Mac)

    My issue:

    I connected my iPhone to my Mac via USB C / Lightning cable.
    I am able to transfer files to my iPhone or delete them.
    But when I click on ANY song, it does nothing whatsoever,
    No error, no message, it just doesn't play the song.
    I also can't create or see any playlist on my iPhone in the Music App on Macbook.

    If I connect to a Windows PC, I can play any song which I desire.

    I've already set to manually mange music, and the Mac is authorised.

    Do I need to restore my phone?
    The phone was originally set up on a PC.

    Playlist doesn't show under the Devices

    Create new Playlist

    Manually manage music

    submitted by /u/rapnor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel