• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    iPhoneX Typical number of iPhone X battery charge cycles after 3+ years

    iPhoneX Typical number of iPhone X battery charge cycles after 3+ years


    Typical number of iPhone X battery charge cycles after 3+ years

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:07 AM PST

    Hi guys, I just wanted to share some battery longevity data.

    I bought my iPhone X on release on the 3th of November 2017 and been using it daily ever since. Last months I've experiencing a noticeable decrease in battery life. However the jailbroken phone on iOS 13.5 is still reporting 80 % of the design capacity. Even when it was new it rarely lasted for a day and defiantly not any more.

    The free or trial version of iMazing is reporting 82.3 % left after 1227 full cycles. Additional info is that I've been using a fast 18W charger daily for the last 18 months or so.

    What's your cycle and effective max charge count?

    submitted by /u/Desplow
    [link] [comments]

    this storage problem im having is getting a bit ridiculous. I deleted over 8 gb worth of photos over the past few days but the storage just gets taken back up by “other”. Help please. Dont have money for new phone. I cleared my safari browsers it did nothing

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:46 PM PST

    Is Verizon still the best carrier?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:21 PM PST

    Apple and Hyundai hope to reach Apple Car deal by March

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:50 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel