• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    iPhoneX iPhone X is very laggy sometimes.

    iPhoneX iPhone X is very laggy sometimes.


    iPhone X is very laggy sometimes.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:33 PM PST

    For example I'm listening music on AirPods Pro and the sound is muted when that lag happens and I can't even swipe. I've restarted the phone several times but still no fix. To be honest I think it's because of iOS 14(I am on iOS 14.3), I also replaced my battery at apple 1 month ago. I have 2 widgets on screen(weather and batteries), I don't have too many apps..

    Any advice is appreciated, thank you.

    submitted by /u/Go7ham
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone X replacement/ store experience

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:44 PM PST

    "If you believe your iPhone X was affected by this issue, and you paid to replace your display module, you can contact Apple about a refund."

    This is stated on the apple store website for the iPhone X trade in / repair

    I contacted Apple requesting a refund for a repair that qualifies and was directed by a Supervisor to go back to Apple store I did the repair at and I should get my refund.

    They made the appointment for me and I was set.

    When I got there, the girl never introduced herself, was super rude with a big attitude and treated me like I had no idea what I was talking about. She then called her manager and without hearing anything the manager said it's their store policy. No refund for repairs.

    So basically I went down there during COVID times to have my whole Saturday afternoon wasted.

    When I called Apple again, they apologized because stores do have the last say. If I had some the mail in repair, they would have refunded it.

    I've only read about easy smooth sailing trade ins, anyone else had a trouble?

    submitted by /u/Yescosmic
    [link] [comments]

    Why is battery life so bad even tho it’s at 80+ percent battery Health

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel