• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    iPhone There’s something wrong with my IPhone 7. How to fix this issue? [HELP]

    iPhone There’s something wrong with my IPhone 7. How to fix this issue? [HELP]


    There’s something wrong with my IPhone 7. How to fix this issue? [HELP]

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:35 PM PST

    It happens for 5 or 6 days already and here is the list of issues I'm having with my IPhone 7.

    1. The "others" is getting haywire on my storage. I kept getting notice that my IPhone storage is full.

    2. Every time I go to some of my apps, it takes so long and sometimes I glitches back to my home screen.

    3. I notice that my phone gets a little hot for while right now. Every time I have this, I usually turn off my phone and put on somewhere cool.

    Is there anyway I can fix these issues? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ThrowawayAG6
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] How long does it take for my IPhone 7 to reset?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:05 AM PST

    So, I post a Help about the issues on my IPhone.

    There's something wrong with my IPhone 7. How to fix this issue? [HELP] : iphonehelp (reddit.com)

    I did a reset my phone about 15 or 20 minutes ago and I'm very impassionate when it comes to waiting.

    I just want to know how long does it take?

    If it takes too long, can I do a Hard Reset?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ThrowawayAG6
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6S (Model A1688) - Need to Hard Reset

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:28 PM PST

    Have a phone at work that I need to reset. Former employee had it, needs to be wiped clean. Tried google, didn't get a clear answer on how to reset without knowing the passcode. I am not an iphone user.

    Have tried a reset by pressing and holding the home button and the one on the right side (sleep/wake?) until the apple logo appeared. After this I was greeted with the "iphone is disabled" and a timer for 15 minutes.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SneakyBishop
    [link] [comments]

    Screen Time & Roblox

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:24 PM PST

    I have a daily limit on apps enabled on my child's iPad. But for some reason it doesn't seem to apply to the Roblox app.

    It is an iPad 8th gen with iOS 14.3 and the following troubleshooting steps have not fixed the issue.

    Restarted iPad Reset all settings Signed out of iCloud and signed back in Disabled screen time and set back up Restored iPad from a back up Set an app limit of 1 minute for Roblox only

    My other child's iPads block all the apps including Roblox when the app limit has been met.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/whomemc
    [link] [comments]

    Help with a volume issue

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:35 PM PST

    Can someone help me figure out why my phone's ringer volume automatically lowers every time I plug my headphones in? It never used to do this before, and I rely on my phone for an alarm. Would literally keep it high, then as soon as I plug in headphones, it automatically drops to the lowest volume and stays like that unless I manually turn it back up.

    submitted by /u/Karmz571
    [link] [comments]

    Read and HELP!! IMPORTANT

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:25 PM PST

    Please help or urgent tip! I put my original cable in another wall adpter and after that it stopped working. It stopped working after experimenting with placing it on another wall apter, that's all. Does anyone know how to say a solution or what may have happened?

    submitted by /u/kount_drakula
    [link] [comments]

    Speakers with water resistance?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:03 PM PST

    Water resistance?

    Sorry if it's been asked I'm kind of in a panic! I have an iPhone 12 Pro. It says it's water resistant for roughly 19 feet for 30 minutes, sometimes exceeding this.

    I dropped my phone in the washer. It was only filling, not agitating yet. Only in there for about 8 minutes before I realized and grabbed it out quick.

    Phone seems to be fine however the speakers are garbled. If it's meant to be water resistant for X amount of time, what happens with the speakers? Will they dry out over time? Or is this water resistance only due to a case, not a bare phone?

    Any help much appreciated! I JUST got this phone and have been taking really good care of it and I'm so worried! Help my speakers!

    submitted by /u/ilovebeansoo
    [link] [comments]

    Screen burn on iPhone XR

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:01 PM PST

    How do you fix screen burn on an XR? I have been noticing it for the past 2 weeks but thought it might go away if I use my phone less but it hasn't. Tried restarting my phone, activating True Tone, turning my brightness down and using dark mode. Is there any other ways?

    submitted by /u/__DVYN__
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t change the swipe action in iOS Messages

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:57 PM PST

    Swipe right is now pinning conversations to the top of messages.

    Googling around I can find a ton of references to the iOS mail app, but nothing about about non-changeable swipe options for the messages app.

    I keep accidentally swiping right, thinking it will delete like my mail client, and pinning threads to the top.

    Anyone else notice this?

    submitted by /u/r0gue007
    [link] [comments]

    I transferred my IPad files onto my PC and edited files that were deleted were still there.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:56 PM PST

    After transferring my ipad files to my pc I notice there were screenshots that were suppose to be deleted. What's common among them is that only ones I edited were the ones that came back. How do I prevent that from happening?

    submitted by /u/MaCau6
    [link] [comments]

    Dropped my iphone 8 and now I have vertical lines on the screen, my phone only sometimes respond to touch, & some phone calls sound underwater. Are these 2 separate issues?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:08 AM PST

    Vertical/horizontal lines everywhere. My phone screen goes back and forth on whether or not it's working at any given time. I also picked up a call this morning and it sounded underwater, but then I did a test call to the weather service and it sounded fine

    Could these all be from the same issue, or am I looking at a multitude of problems?

    submitted by /u/drmehmetoz
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else still have the iPhone 12 pro max flickering display issue?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:37 AM PST

    For me, my phone did not have this when I originally got it. However after the update of 14.3 were it said in the description that it would fix the OLED display issue for iPhone 12 pro users, I actually got the display issue instead. When I called Apple support about this, all they told me to do was to factory reset the phone. I'm signed into a lot of apps that I know from personal experience would require me to sign in again. Also, the whole thing is complicated for me anyway and I do not want to have to deal with that. I would just like to know if anyone else is having the same issues as me or if anyone knows that they're going to fix this issue in a later update.

    submitted by /u/LuggageCaching
    [link] [comments]

    Problems opening links on iPhone.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:35 PM PST

    Just switched to iPhone a week ago and I'm having some problems on iPhone 12 14.3

    When I try to open links they don't open here is a video of the problem this is really kinda annoying me.

    Also when clicking Amazon links for example it loads me into the website and not the app

    submitted by /u/frankiesales
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone SE20 - is the home button purely haptic, or does it actually physically move?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:59 AM PST

    New iPhone SE owner.. really enjoying it. I have a question about the home button though: when it's "pressed", is there any mechanical movement, or is the click and apparent movement caused by haptic effects?

    submitted by /u/Calder_Dale
    [link] [comments]

    Mom just got a new 12 pro max and suddenly when she makes a call people can’t here her it cuts out, any suggestions how to fix this?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:42 AM PST

    She's had it for two weeks and this just happened yesterday. I already reset the network connection in settings.

    submitted by /u/MakeupMua16
    [link] [comments]

    iphone green indicator problem

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:31 AM PST

    I grabbed my phone and opened it up and saw a green indicator with "Camera" next to it. I googled it and it said the green indicator (which also has a camera icon on it) means that an app was using the camera recently, and an orange means an app is using the microphone recently. Does this mean that my camera was the one using the camera recently? Or is another app using my camera, and that's what its telling me? I'm a little bit freaked out.

    I don't actually think I opened the camera up at all recently, but I might have by accident. The icon disappeared as soon as I opened the phone.

    -Using an iPhone 11 pro max

    submitted by /u/WazirAzir
    [link] [comments]

    Help with loose charger port.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:21 AM PST

    So recently, my charger cable has been loose when connected to the charger port. I tried cleaning it with the tooth pick and compressed air but still the same problem. I heard that a magnetic tip charger can help solve the issue but I want to see if there's anything else to do. I use an IPhone 7.

    submitted by /u/Eltra_Phoenix
    [link] [comments]

    28 month old XR having lots of mini freezes

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:17 AM PST

    They last for a few seconds. Suddenly frequent this week. Happens even after closing all lamps and restarting. I've tolerated reduce battery for a while but this is frustrating.

    Anything I can do or is it just going to worsen and it's time to get a new one?

    submitted by /u/silversteinrich
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else find iOS 14.3 helps with missing SMS messages on iPhone 12 Pro?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:05 AM PST

    When I first got my 12 pro I found that I was missing messages from people with android phones and then googled it and learned that it was a widespread issue. Has anyone found this issue to get better with the new iOS 14.3 update?

    I'm considering resuming service to my iPhone X because I'm continually missing messages....

    submitted by /u/intothatgoodnight-
    [link] [comments]

    VPN not working

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:15 AM PST

    I just got NordVPN and it's not working for me. When i check my location on google maps it shows my real location. Weird thing is that when i check my ip adress on safari it shows my VPN location. I'm pretty sure that problem is not on NordVPN.

    submitted by /u/Paavolaitinen
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to clear ‘other’ storage without wiping my phone please?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:25 AM PST

    It's currently using at a guess around 20GB which seems like hell of a lot: https://i.imgur.com/20trOix.jpg

    I'd love to clear some of that space but really don't want to reset my phone if I can help it. Any suggestions please? :)

    submitted by /u/blizeH
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t download Fitness App on iPhone 11 Pro

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:02 AM PST

    Hey guys, so I recently received an iPhone 11 Pro from my girlfriend that she used to own. While she owned and used the phone, she was fully able to use the fitness app and tracking, however after performing a factory reset and inputting all of my details, I am unable to download the fitness app from the App Store and I'm receiving a message reading "this app requires specific features not available on this device". I have updated to iOS 14.3 but am still unable to download the app. It doesn't make sense because my girlfriend could use it without any problems!

    submitted by /u/ButtholePiercing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel