• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    iPhone I created a FREE mobile app supporting kids, teenagers & their parents during education. I hope you'll appreciate my 5 months of volunteer work I spent on it! I'm so proud of it!

    iPhone I created a FREE mobile app supporting kids, teenagers & their parents during education. I hope you'll appreciate my 5 months of volunteer work I spent on it! I'm so proud of it!


    I created a FREE mobile app supporting kids, teenagers & their parents during education. I hope you'll appreciate my 5 months of volunteer work I spent on it! I'm so proud of it!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:47 AM PST

    Big brain selfie or self-filming life hack (credit goes to @pulpjedi on Twitter)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:28 PM PST

    We just released Ekko - a shared photo frame widget that allows your friends to pictures to your home screen! (iOS 14)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:25 AM PST

    A few months ago my twin brother and I came up with a cool idea for an iOS widget. We both put our current projects at the time on hold and went to work bringing it to life with every spare hour we had. Today we're releasing it!

    Ekko is a shared digital photo frame widget that sits on your iOS home screen. Your friends and family can update what photos are shown in the widget, and likewise you can do so for them.
    Changes you make to the widget are 'echoed' for all members. Think of it as a little portal on your home screen that your friends can control, providing you with an ever-changing stream of your favourite moments. We've been trialling it for a couple of months now and its really fun!

    To use Ekko you first create a stream that you want your specific group of friends to share. Once they've joined you can all upload photos to the stream and they'll appear in the widget. Photos expire after 24 hours (unless they're the most recent), and you can like and comment too. There is also a gift wrapping feature where pics will appear gift wrapped on their home screen and they have to come to the app and unwrap them :)

    We have lots of ideas for it going forward, so any feedback is also welcome! But before that we'd just be thrilled if any of you guys want to give it a go!

    There is a premium mode for only a few dollars which just allows you to send photos to multiple streams at once and create groups of up to 30 people, but we're going to enable that for free on the first few thousand signups starting from now.

    Let us know what you think!

    Website: www.ekko.pics
    App store: https://apps.apple.com/app/id1539512364

    submitted by /u/cyanxx
    [link] [comments]

    How much Apple saved by removing the charger from the iPhone 12 box

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:56 AM PST

    Round Edges vs Flat Edges

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:41 AM PST

    I prefer flat. I feel like round is a little more comfortable in the hand when you're casually holding it, but the flat gives the potential for a better grip. Aesthetically, I think flat is better as well. My 12 feels thicker too which I like. I don't like super thin phones.

    submitted by /u/drunkbackpacker
    [link] [comments]

    Belkin MagSafe 3-in-1 Charger is available on the Apple Store

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    Folks who have been using iPhone 11 for over a year now, what’s your battery health max capacity now?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:13 PM PST

    Even though the battery seems to be lasting long enough, Mine says 85% which seems like a huge drop in just one year, should I get this checked? Or are all of you seeing similar numbers too?

    submitted by /u/dankRatBat
    [link] [comments]

    Apple and Google put conservative social network Parler on notice for violent posts

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:46 AM PST

    Random question. Can you prop the iPhone against the Apple Watch stand on the MagSafe Duo and use it as stand?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:25 PM PST

    I have the Mini and was thinking of buying the Duo once I get the watch for when I'm out and about. The only thing that's making me hesitate is that I like standing, portable chargers(unfortunately there aren't many on the market right now). Can some who has the MagSafe Duo test out if the watch stand will support the weight of the phone in either portrait or landscape mode and get back to me? I am aware that the watch side will not charge the phone, I'm just curious if it can be doubled as a stand in either orientation.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Snowy-Pines
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: new customers at Verizon or AT&T can get iPhone 11 Pro for ~$250 (~66% off)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:51 AM PST

    I pay $10/month for 24 months for my new 11 pro because I was a new Verizon customer. Buying the phone outright is like $800-$900. So it's $240 vs. $800 at least. Awesome deal. Got deal through Best Buy. Just wanted to throw that out there.

    submitted by /u/NorcoXO
    [link] [comments]

    A smaller mini?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:18 AM PST

    Now after using the mini for a month I'm starting to get so comfortable with the size that I feel kinda like I would want an even smaller phone. Any other mini users feel the same?

    The size felt so similar now to my last Iphone XS that I had to measure my phone to make sure that I had the mini still. And picking up any other smartphone feels like I'm picking up a unusable brick. My hands are huge, but love these small form factor phones.

    submitted by /u/Llinded
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway I can make my spigen ultra hybrid have more grip?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:28 PM PST

    I like the case but the grip is lacking. Is there anything beyond changing cases to make this thing have more grip?

    submitted by /u/killakam33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel