• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Apple iOS They have specific AirPods icons everywhere but it just bothers me they forgot the most important one.

    Apple iOS They have specific AirPods icons everywhere but it just bothers me they forgot the most important one.


    They have specific AirPods icons everywhere but it just bothers me they forgot the most important one.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:38 AM PST

    Future Apple devices including, Macbooks may support reverse wireless charging

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:46 PM PST

    12 years Android user switches to IOS

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:56 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    I've been using Android phones from 2009 till now. My iPhone 12 Pro Max will arrive soon and I have some noob questions but excuse me in advance :)

    1. Does old models receive some of the new ones? For example as far as I know deep fusion is not available on XS Max. But when the hardware allows it is it possible or everything new is for the new phones only ?
    2. Also the same question for iOS updates, I know 5 year old phones receive the new iOS but does it come with all the new goodies or its just like system update and nothing new. For example does current iOS features are the same between iPhone 8 and 12?
    3. Is there any way to unlock the phone while sitting on a table without bringing it close to your face?
    4. Is there a way to configure the phone to light up the screen and show notifications from Gmail with text on the lock screen?

    Thank you guys.

    submitted by /u/1NfRaS0NiC
    [link] [comments]

    Music Stutter on iPhone

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:49 AM PST

    When I play music, the music stops and the restarts on its own intermittently. This usually happens when Im opening, or switching apps. I took my phone to apple, they did their tests, found nothing. I took the phone home, didnt restore from a backup, set up as a new phone. The problem continues. What else can I try?

    Edit: If you guys have the same issue, please report it to apple, I already did. Here is the link:

    https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

    submitted by /u/RealEroSennin
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain to me iCloud, iCloud backup, iCloud drive like I'm 5 years old?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:39 AM PST

    long time apple user and still don't know what each of these does and which are part of my free plan and which are not....

    any assistance would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/stizod
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me what the icon one the lower shortcut is and what it is for? Seeing it for the first time...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:57 AM PST

    App like the clock’s “bedtime” feature...but more?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:53 AM PST

    Searching for an App like the default Clock app's bedtime feature: goes DND after a certain time, wake you up, shows the daily weather. But I'm looking for one that would also pull up calendar and possibly music (like Spotify, not downloaded music).

    submitted by /u/MonarchCrew
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pro Max issues

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:41 AM PST

    Does anyone else have problems with their iPhone 12 pro max? For example... not being able to make calls? And if you answer the call you won't be able to hear anything? Also when I use safari to search something up it takes a while before the content loads, unless I connect to the WIFI then it loads. I try resetting it last night witch fix the problem however this morning i try to make a call and it did the same thing it did last night, were the call wasn't going thru. Are any of y'all having this problem or is it just me???

    P.S I have a friend who also bought the same iPhone as a I did but he's phone is overheating and the battery is draining really fast, and on top of that he had the same problem I did, despite the phone being brand new maybe two weeks old.

    submitted by /u/javieeerjr
    [link] [comments]

    Any one know, why??

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:47 AM PST

    Does anyone get these oddly shaped notification badges? It’s not all the time and when I swipe to a different screen and back, it goes back to being a circle. I’m on an iPhone 12 Pro Max on iOS 14.3.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:18 AM PST

    Apple's App Store generated sales of $64 billion in 2020 - RokzFast

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Big bug with my new iPhone 12

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:19 AM PST

    Hello guys, i bought a new iPhone 12 and i was happy with it. Until yesterday, wanted to take a picture and then all back lenses are black, all cameras in the back are showing me a black screen. I did 3 factory reset, flash isn't working, the selfie camera is working fine. Some help?

    submitted by /u/hanibioud
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop Apple Music from playing other songs or similar music after my playlist is done...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:04 AM PST

    Organize photos in iCloud

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:53 AM PST

    I've been syncing my photos with iTunes to my phone for years, then I could see all the folders in a very arranged way. But due to storage limitations I wanted to try the cloud instead but I cant seem to see the folders in my photos app even if I arranged it on the cloud + I cant share them from 3rd party apps, how can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/solisol
    [link] [comments]

    Disappearing photos in iMessage

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:12 AM PST

    I feel like the only reason I use other apps for messages like Instagram and Snapchat is for their quick and easy disappearing photos feature. I believe iMessage should have this feature as well and it would make it the ultimate messaging app.

    submitted by /u/defkalion1
    [link] [comments]

    Could you please tell me an app which could be used to highlight text of PDF document?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:05 PM PST

    I want an app to make notes of important points out of a complete PDF book.

    submitted by /u/aaronstudds
    [link] [comments]

    Can we bring back sliding screens but with digital keyboards?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Can we bring back sliding screens but with digital keyboards?

    Can we bring back sliding screens but with digital keyboards? I hate having to share my screen space with the keyboard when using landscape mode as well as playing games on mobile. Who's with me? Some concepts below.

    https://preview.redd.it/slir66irg6a61.jpg?width=1500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a9a831d00470897864e8dee55fcef85ddf01a8f9

    https://preview.redd.it/afmcmx8ug6a61.jpg?width=1500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=76e017f036dd818cfd708b522fb8a376aae63806

    submitted by /u/rustudio
    [link] [comments]

    Snapchat Dark Mode on iPhone

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:25 AM PST

    Hello, i have seen some people i follow posting a screenshot of their snapchat accounts onto their stories on instagram, in the screenshot i can clearly see they have a dark mode on their snapchat app, something i cannot seem to get although i am also on an iPhone, latest snapchat update and iOS update, anyone know if this is a feature they might be slowly rolling out or something?

    submitted by /u/jxckco
    [link] [comments]

    I can't see a friend's location in the Find My app

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:13 PM PST

    I have a friend who wants to share their location with me because she's going over to a guy's house who she hasn't met before. However, when I go to the Find My app, no one appears in the People list. Additionally, when I search for her to share my location, it says that her number isn't associated with an iPhone. Has anyone seen this before? I couldn't find anything by googling around.

    submitted by /u/Nickstar17
    [link] [comments]

    Sleep Tracking

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:21 PM PST

    Instead of having me manually mark when I go to sleep every night and setting an alarm, is there any way for my iPhone or Apple Watch to track my sleep schedule by phone usage alone?

    submitted by /u/xsweaterxweatherx
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.3 3rd party sd reader

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:23 PM PST

    I purchased a 3rd party and card reader for viewing dashcam videos. The dongle works in my SOs iPhone 8 running 14.2 and appears in the Files app, but my 12 Pro Max on 14.3 does not recognize it.

    Has anyone else noticed this issue with 14.3 or on the 12?

    This is the dongle https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085WRC13Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_Ouq-Fb6JQX6TP?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

    submitted by /u/asspirate420
    [link] [comments]

    Randomly loud notifications / randomly loud audio feedback [IOS 14.3 11 Pro]

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:00 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    Every so often, when i get a text or other notification with ringer on, it'll make the notification sound much louder than normal. I'll be at dinner and get a DING instead of a ding.

    Also every so often when I send texts, it'll make the "sent" sound much louder than normal.

    I always set my notification sounds to very low. But rarely the sounds seem not to follow the setting. Anyone else had this happen?

    submitted by /u/avaail
    [link] [comments]

    Windows reporting more storage used

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:46 AM PST

    Windows reporting more storage used

    My phone settings (and itunes) say I have a significant amount of space available (120gb free)

    https://preview.redd.it/78oo8ibar9a61.png?width=1122&format=png&auto=webp&s=8e660acb68d65ae91158675c4df04982f7ffa1c4

    While Windows says I have barely any room at all. Usually I would chalk it up to a bug or not worry about it, but it's confirmed when my phone won't allow me to import 5gb of photos from an SD card adapter due to lack of space (the adapter works fine on other apple devices).

    https://preview.redd.it/hq9t61f5r9a61.png?width=401&format=png&auto=webp&s=492b238784b5f42c3c7d714be0d98a14a0cc2e33

    I have no idea what's going on here, and I can't figure out what to delete because it certainly can't be just photos. When opening the properties of the DCIM folder I get a total of 22.9GB. This seems suspicious, as my phone settings list photos as only 11.01GB. Offload unused apps and review large attachments only add up to 39.69GB, so it's not assuming I'll do that. Does anyone have a fix? This is very frustrating.

    submitted by /u/vegetariouscarnivore
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel