• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    iPad This finally came today. Surprised nothing like it existed until now. Highly recommend to anyone who uses the pencil for long periods of time.

    iPad This finally came today. Surprised nothing like it existed until now. Highly recommend to anyone who uses the pencil for long periods of time.


    This finally came today. Surprised nothing like it existed until now. Highly recommend to anyone who uses the pencil for long periods of time.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:28 AM PST

    Advice for Teacher: How To Use iPad Air 4 as Writing Tablet For Teaching Over Google Meet (w/o sidecar)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:54 AM PST

    Hi,

    I've been trying to research this for my fiancé who is a teacher and is teaching at home. I got her an iPad Air with and Apple Pencil 2 for Xmas and she wants to use it to show her students math problems (she currently uses a doc camera and piece of paper). The issue is that she doesn't have sidecar since she has a 2014 MacBook Air. Does anyone have any advice?

    In my research I did see an app called Astropad which has a companion Mac app, but the iOS app is $30 dollars and this is really made for artists anyway.

    Appreciate any suggestions from the community!

    submitted by /u/Ares6X
    [link] [comments]

    I thought I was rough on my iPad Pro.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:45 AM PST

    The RAM, WiFi and CPU Graph of an iPad 2 under iOS 9.3.5 (Build 13G36)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:15 AM PST

    Can I store my google books downloads on a external hard drive iPad Air?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:32 PM PST

    I mostly use my iPad Air for reading my books. My iPad only had 64gb of storage so I'd rather not waste any space. Most of my storage space so far has been used to store books because I like having them downloaded. I carry around a usb so if possible I would like to have them available there. Is there anyway I can do this?

    submitted by /u/Th3_LibtarD3stroyer
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to change the autolock on my Ipad quickly?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:08 AM PST

    Is there a widget or a way I can do this quicker other than having to dig the option out of the settings?

    submitted by /u/scott12333
    [link] [comments]

    reference manager for ipad w/pencil support

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:55 PM PST

    Anybody have a recommendation for an academic reference manager for ipad that has pencil support for marking up documents, has a web library (or lets me store my library on google drive), and works fairly well? There are a shocking number of apps but it's hard to tell from their websites or descriptions if they meet my requirements, and I really would like to avoid spending a lot of time making new accounts to try it out then wrestling with them before figuring out if they're any good...I'll pay but a reasonable amount of money (would rather not spend $100 on Endnote) though obviously the less the better.

    I've used Mendeley but their ios app doesn't support the pencil (and Mendeley really went downhill since Elsevier got it), Zotero doesn't have an ios app, and I tried Papership but it's just a mess (duplicates articles, no central forums for asking questions, and no way in-app to clear out your library -- I can't even log out because it's perpetually syncing).

    submitted by /u/wizardyourlifeforce
    [link] [comments]

    Advice writing with Apple Pencil

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:51 PM PST

    Hi, College student Professors are really fast. I prefer my notes digital (cuz i have no physical space to store them) I use GoodNotes 5

    Problem: 1-writing on the screen is hard and annoying. The resistance ( when i apply force to the glass compared to paper) is hard to adjust to. Even after a full semester.

    2- changing the holding grip doesn't work either.

    3- screen protectors put RGB noise on the screen (diffusion or whatever) which I don't want

    So.... any advice? Experience? Help please :)

    submitted by /u/10880malibupt
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 4 Air (2020) display brightness

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:41 AM PST

    My iPad display is so dim, I always have it at max brightness and it's basically unusable in outdoor settings, Does anyone experience a similar issue with the display?

    submitted by /u/S7atem
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to go into landscape’s full screen while being in portrait, like iPhone has? I take notes in portrait so i keep a rotation lock.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:08 AM PST

    Antivírus for iPad 2020?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:47 PM PST

    Is it recommended an antivirus? Any need?

    if so which one you recommend?

    submitted by /u/Rockithammer
    [link] [comments]

    File system management’s

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    When you move items (particularly large items) from one folder to another folder on a different drive, it just shows a spinning circle. Would there be a way to see a progress bar of any kind to know how long it will take to finish a transfer?

    To be specific, this is within the apple files app.

    IF there is not a way to accomplish this, is there an app that anyone has found to be trustworthy and useful for IPadOS 14.3?

    submitted by /u/dawson_1023
    [link] [comments]

    Using the Logitech Combo Touch, anyone else getting this „accessory-update available“ message? I get it whenever I open my iPad and it never gets through

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:08 AM PST

    Ultimate To-Do List

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:29 AM PST

    Hey folks, I'm looking for "the perfect" To-Do List app.
    I haven't found it yet, maybe you have a suggestion. Or it simply does not exist.
    I want:
    1) Unlimited Sub-(Sub-Sub-Sub)Tasks, always visible.
    2) A percentage on the parent task stating, how many of the sub-tasks have been completed.
    3) A reversed order, think of a progression system in your favorite game. The first tasks shown are the smallest sub-tasks furthest away from the parent task. The more you complete, the closer you get to your goal. This is probably the thing that's the hardest to find.

    Any suggestions?
    Cheers,
    Finn

    submitted by /u/sgtbaumfischpute
    [link] [comments]

    First iPad, First apple

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:53 PM PST

    And I must say it completely exceeded my expectations.

    Great instrument, good to work, read, games. Excellent battery, beatiful visuals...

    Is there any room for improvement on this device?

    The only thing I really miss it's two speakers, one on bottom other on top. Sound coming only from one direction its not good.

    What other things would improve iPad and they'll probably add in the future?

    submitted by /u/Rockithammer
    [link] [comments]

    Zoom Breakout Rooms on Ios

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:34 PM PST

    My wife is a college lecturer. We got her an ipad pro 13" for her to do remote lectures on, but we can't figure out how to do breakout rooms on the iPad, so she's been using her old chugging Chromebook for class because breakout functionality is not a problem on Chrome.

    Anybody have experience getting breakouts to work on their ipad?

    submitted by /u/Fruitblood23
    [link] [comments]

    AirPlay 2 w/ Source Device

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:20 PM PST

    Is there any way to also play audio via the source device? I wanted to play audio though the iPad in combination with my HomePods & TV.

    submitted by /u/ChimerXD
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for advice on repurposing my iPad

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:14 PM PST

    I want to turn my iPad and Apple Pencil into a drawing tablet for my MacBook Air and Windows Desktop.

    submitted by /u/shiningmatcha
    [link] [comments]

    Any app or shortcuts to help keep me focused and less distracted?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:01 PM PST

    I'm trying to manage my time better and perhaps even block off my ipad or apps every couple hours so I can also get up and stay active.

    submitted by /u/sknysky
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel