• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    iOS Gaming [DEV] Tut Trials, our upcoming game set in Ancient Egypt inspired by the hit webcomic series brings back vintage platforming to the modern era. Here are the animations for one of the several Avatars of Anubis players will face (More info in the comments)

    iOS Gaming [DEV] Tut Trials, our upcoming game set in Ancient Egypt inspired by the hit webcomic series brings back vintage platforming to the modern era. Here are the animations for one of the several Avatars of Anubis players will face (More info in the comments)


    [DEV] Tut Trials, our upcoming game set in Ancient Egypt inspired by the hit webcomic series brings back vintage platforming to the modern era. Here are the animations for one of the several Avatars of Anubis players will face (More info in the comments)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:59 AM PST

    9th Dawn III 9.99 —> 5.99 ( RPG/Open World)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:47 PM PST

    Looking for people mainly interested in paid games with no IAP

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:56 AM PST

    Looking for people mainly interested in paid games with no IAP

    I spent most of this last year building an app to make it as easy as possible to find all the App Store's premium games.

    I'd like to find a small number of people to try it out, in order to get some feedback and extra feature requests. If you'd be happy to do this please let me know.

    It currently just tracks the US App Store but it'll work for any other region too, provided the game is also on the US store.

    Thanks!

    https://preview.redd.it/5spu0snrfw861.png?width=377&format=png&auto=webp&s=774a796a56979a6cad2e79e474824c3cf2e54d61

    submitted by /u/amroc
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] I'm looking for feedback on my first iOS game, Pirate's Dice. The gameplay is similar to Color Lines, but more dynamic and fun. Link in the comments

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:07 AM PST

    [DEV] For any brick breaker lovers, I made my own with a twist. The goal is to break the ball to win. There’s also cool power ups like slowing down time for ball redirection and others.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:09 AM PST

    [DEV] Someone doodled all over your Monsterpedia! - Monster Fighter

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:21 AM PST

    What is your iOS GOTY? [Non-Arcade]

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:27 AM PST

    Would like to have mega thread of everyone's personal GOTY. Suggest away!

    EDIT: I didn't see any posts like this, so if there is one already, I apologize.

    EDIT 2: for 2020.

    submitted by /u/JerryGaryLarryLenny
    [link] [comments]

    ‎Avernum HD is on sale right now! It’s a really nice old school rpg

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:18 PM PST

    Here are my games so far, any recommendations for my taste? :)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:45 PM PST

    Altos Odyssey but portrait

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Anything like Altos but portrait???

    submitted by /u/FriggenMitch
    [link] [comments]

    Sasaya - an exploration-focused 2D Metroidvania for 2.99$

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:06 PM PST

    “New Games We Love” - but didn’t Untold RPG came out months ago? The first release changelog was 9 months ago

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:46 PM PST

    PvP MMO or RTS or Hack and Slash

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:36 AM PST

    Looking for games that are focused on the competitive aspect. Also open to an MMO that has a strong pvp system.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pugsarecute123
    [link] [comments]

    Help me find a very specific game: some kind of single player offline moba

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:05 AM PST

    I know this doesn't make sense, but hear me out:

    I love Heroes of the Storm and similar games BUT I'm also a parent and can't participate in online matches right now. So I'm looking for a game with very specific features:

    • I love the hero roster MOBA games have to offer! So let's say I want at least 10 different characters to choose from that really feel different to play! I love that they're easy to learn but hard to master, because they only have a few but very distinct abilities. Bonus points if they let you customize your character via items or skill trees. (Lol, hots, dota,...)
    • I want short, randomly generated, challenging scenarios! (like Cardinal Quest 2)
    • It should be possible to pause the game at any time! (again Cardinal Quest 2 was great with that, but I'd prefer an arpg style with many more classes)

    Do games like this exist?

    submitted by /u/myrelic
    [link] [comments]

    Any good, new Pokémon games for iOS?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:22 PM PST

    I've googled this multiple times over the last months and I just can't find anything worthwhile, or that I haven't already played. Nexomon, micromon, dragon island blue, eco creo, etc. I don't care if it's paid or free as long as it's good. Any help is appreciated, or just tell me I tried all the good ones and should give up.

    submitted by /u/steffen4567
    [link] [comments]

    Good RPG with bow gameplay?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:30 AM PST

    I've been checking a lot of games but I'm missing one with good archery gameplay.

    So far the best (still not quite it though) are Raziel (which yes has a bow user but it doesn't give a good feeling) and Genshin Impact (only issue with that is the only male archer being a quotable through luck in gatcha drawing).

    Any suggestion? (Incoming games count too)

    Yes I know that having a male archer is asking a lot considering that (for some reason) archery especially in eastern games is a girl thing. The thing is I like to identify with the character and playing girls kind of ruins my immersion in the game.

    submitted by /u/Alexarius87
    [link] [comments]

    Any good games like MyLeague in NBA 2K?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:00 PM PST

    Im looking for a game like MyLeague, where you act as a GM for a team of your choice. You make trades, sim the season, draft players, sign people in FA etc. Are there any games you guys know of like that?

    submitted by /u/Banana_Boy2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel