• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    Apple iOS Is there a way to change the rewind to 5 or 10 seconds?

    Apple iOS Is there a way to change the rewind to 5 or 10 seconds?


    Is there a way to change the rewind to 5 or 10 seconds?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:54 PM PST

    Please help. I have deleted linkedin app but it still running in the background? How can i solve this problem? Using old iphone SE.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:38 AM PST

    All third party apps grouped in “Other” in App Library on iOS 14.3. Please help! (Restarting didn’t work)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:44 AM PST

    Excessive loud volume on keyboard

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:54 AM PST

    Im having this issue since I bought my 11 Pro Max.

    Basically, sometimes when I use the keyboard after entering any app, the first pressed key on the keyboard is literally on 100% volume. It then gets as quiet, as the volume is set to. I also noticed that this happens after playing media, and replying to a message.

    Did anyone had similar experiences?

    submitted by /u/AcidNoteZ
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth using the move to iOS app when coming from Android?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:30 AM PST

    I have heard it takes hours and I'm not actually bothered about some of the stuff it transfers.

    I'm on pixel 3 so I already have my photos sorted.

    I assume there is a way to manually sync my contacts from my Google account?

    That's all I'm really bothered about as everything else is apps/accounts that I can download and log into as needed

    submitted by /u/Simon_the_Great
    [link] [comments]

    Up Next fix?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:46 AM PST

    Is there any kind of fix to allow Up Next to show alarms? I can't use bedtime, not even a decent workaround for me. I really used that functionality, I'm kicking myself for "upgrading"

    submitted by /u/mikedelam
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone se 2020 battery drain

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:11 AM PST

    I lose 10-15% battery throughout a whole night sleep. That seems a little high to me. Or is that fairly normal? Also it does have that really small battery. Other iphone SE2020 owners what does your battery drain in a night sleep? Is mine fine or is something off? I have all the settings optimized no location on or anything else.

    submitted by /u/Bbraedon12
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to use different Apple ID for app store & apple music?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:17 AM PST

    I know that it's possible to use different ID for icloud & appstore+music, but is it possible to have different ID for appstore & apple music? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Jealous-Mess
    [link] [comments]

    Can I remotely login and control an iPad for my senior parents from my phone?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:59 AM PST

    My parents have an iPad they use mainly to call via Skype. But they are not Apple literate. Instead of going to them physically to assist, can I somehow remote login to see and control their iPad screen?

    submitted by /u/Gudkovich
    [link] [comments]

    Cant sync updated metadata to iCloud

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:44 AM PST

    I am using Hashphotos to edit some location and time metadata for my already synced photos on my iphone when I edit one and go to icloud I find out it is still holding the old data although it is updated on the iphone and it shows "updated just now" when i check the photos app is there a way to tell icloud to sync the updated metadata or it just won't care?!

    submitted by /u/mido8dany
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me what this is? Happens when I swipe up from the bottom of the screen. iPhone 12 pro max.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:32 AM PST

    How to prevent iPhone 12 screen from turning-on at message or app notification ?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:54 AM PST

    Hi, as the title mentions it would be nice to not let the phone's screen turn-on every time a message notification arrives. Calls are fine. I prefer to keep my phone screen up when it's locked and on silent mode. Can't seem to find any potential solution on Apple support website. Please let me know if it's possible in iOS 14. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/vasugupta711
    [link] [comments]

    google docs is share sheet

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:45 AM PST

    anyway to get documents to "open in google docs"

    submitted by /u/oneloveonebeing
    [link] [comments]

    Remove Data - Twitter

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:26 AM PST

    Hello all,

    I am wondering what the document&data is for Twitter app and how I can remove them from my Iphone if it is possible. It seems that documents & data of Twitter app occupies 700 MB in my phone based on the information under Settings > General > Iphone storage > Twitter. However, when I checked the storage settings in twitter app, it seems there is only around 20 MB data. So, I am wondering whether there is a way to remove this documents&data or not.

    Best regards.

    submitted by /u/counters78
    [link] [comments]

    Reddit links open in safari and not the app?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:24 PM PST

    Hello! This is a super petty problem but is really starting to get on my nerves. Without me changing anything in my settings, at some point reddit links (sent to me via iMessage) stopped opening the app, and instead started opening in safari. Now I have to click through all the automatic "wouldn't you like to view this in the app" pages, open two new tabs in safari, just to get to view the post in the app like I wanted to. Is there a way to change this? I tried googling, but the keywords I am using are only giving me results for how to NOT get the app to open, the exact opposite of what I want, ha.

    submitted by /u/ezhilqw
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know a free paint app that is similar to paint.net?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:10 PM PST

    I want a program that can crop, delete, paint, everything paint.net has. I remember one app having it on the iphone, but i cant find it

    submitted by /u/GrandGhostGamer
    [link] [comments]

    chrome only showing on 3/4 of screen, not sure why this is happening? iphone 12 mini

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:26 PM PST

    Is there information on the songs included in the "bedtime" app (such as composer, or literally anything)? I rediscovered Early Riser today, and am in love.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:47 AM PST

    The only thing I've seen is one person who claimed the composer is a man named " Trayvor Ferrin" but I cant find any trace of Trayvor online.

    submitted by /u/Carlplayzx67
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 2020 Magic Keyboard Now Working With Shortcuts!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:21 AM PST

    How can i add MacBook to this widget?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:51 AM PST

    Standby battery drain from 90%-30% in 9h?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:20 AM PST

    Hi! I recently bought a XS Max with battery capacity of 98%. Last night I didn't plug it in when I went to sleep because it still had 90% battery. When I woke up I was shocked to find that the battery dropped to 30%.

    I'm running iOS 14.3, which I upgraded to 3 days ago. I also restored my data from my old phone on this day. Could it be that it's still reindexing in the background or that iCloud is still synchronizing?

    I had several apps open in the background like GTA:SA and COD:Mobile but as far as I can tell background apps shouldn't affect standby battery time to this extent.

    Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

    Posting this here, since I'm pretty sure this is not a hardware issue.

    EDIT: I recharged it from 8am to 9:30am or so and unplugged it with 74%. Since then I used it sporadically for scrolling a bit in instagram and safari I still have 72%. It doesn't make sense that it loses only 2% in 2hours of little usage compared to using 60% in standby

    submitted by /u/Rusbeckia
    [link] [comments]

    the CNET app, which i dont even have installed, is hogging up screen time? how do i fix this

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:04 PM PST

    Update from ios 12.4 to ios 13.5

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:50 AM PST

    Is it possible now to update fom ios 12.4 to ios 13.5 ?

    submitted by /u/abd5234259
    [link] [comments]

    Help Restoring Photos Before Factory Reboot

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:49 AM PST

    Long story short: the outlets in my room have been causing problems lately; I plugged my phone in and it got messed up. Stuck on apple logo constantly trying to restart. I am able to get it to the recovery screen.

    Updating through itunes gives me an error. Tried third parties and it's useless.

    Is there a way I can retrieve my photos? I will take my phone to the apple store tomorrow but I think a factory reset is inevitable. I have not done a back up in about a year and I don't use icloud. Do you know any third party programs I can use to retrieve the photos before they wipe it? This happened at 2 am and its almost 6 am. Slightly going crazy. All I want are my photos.

    submitted by /u/mikasamdx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel