• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    iPhone Is anyone else very bothered by the fact camera photos and saved pictures go in the same album?

    iPhone Is anyone else very bothered by the fact camera photos and saved pictures go in the same album?


    Is anyone else very bothered by the fact camera photos and saved pictures go in the same album?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:05 PM PST

    Switched to an iPhone last year and I find it insane that photos you take with the camera and random memes end up mixed up in the same album and there isn't even an option to set a default album for the camera. Ends up with my cloud photos gathering a bunch of junk like screenshots and makes it hard to find the real photos.

    Has anyone found a solution for this? Seems insane that this hasn't been fixed yet.

    submitted by /u/BigChungus1222
    [link] [comments]

    How to view very old text messages that were never deleted?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:31 AM PST

    I have a few conversations that I haven't deleted for almost six years. They were always backed up between phone upgrades, and I've been trying to view some of the older messages in them. If I scroll back as far as the messages I want to see, I can only view my half of the conversation. The same is true if I search specific words that I used to text back then in the iMessage search function. My question is: is there a way to view these really old messages in their entirety?

    For a few years I let my phone have virtually no free storage, soon afraid apple may have just automatically deleted the texts to free up storage. I'm not sure if that's a thing or not, but thought I'd provide you the information.

    submitted by /u/hoocoldhahot
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 screen resolution.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:14 AM PST

    Happy new year! (Sorry for my bad english)

    Ok, iPhone 12 is with 1170p resolution. Is it using some kind of resampling of the image when you watch a 1080p content since the display is about 90 pixels more then 1080p? Im confused...

    submitted by /u/nikolayvutov
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been wondering for pretty long now.. what phone is this? Found on adidas app.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:00 AM PST

    What can I do with the lidar in my new iPhone 12?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:43 PM PST

    Not really sure what its good for. Any special apps I should get?

    submitted by /u/BigBat6
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone back glass scratches

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:15 AM PST

    Heyo! Just got the be iPhone 12 and out of the box it had light scratches (on the back) :( is there anyway to mask them? I hear nail polish would do something!

    submitted by /u/Gap_Ancient
    [link] [comments]

    MagSafe Wallets

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:33 PM PST

    For people who have MagSafe wallets, what do you guys do with them when you're at home? Take it off the phone and leave it by your car keys or wherever you place your everyday carry stuff?

    submitted by /u/livelytofu
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any games at this point that take advantage of the added RAM of the iPhone 12 Pro Max?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:26 PM PST

    WHAT THE TECH? How to rejuvenate your older iPhone in the new year

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:35 AM PST

    Portless iPhone 13 rumors: could 2021 bring phones without connectors?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:34 AM PST

    Apple new supplier was using child labor

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:30 AM PST

    Spigen quartz hybrid case and wireless charging

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:25 PM PST

    I have the Spigen case on my 12PM and I ordered the "xiwxi" wireless magnetic charger from Amazon. Has anyone used this case successfully with a wireless charger? I probably should have looked into that a bit more before I placed my order, oops. I stuck with a Spigen case because I was super happy with the one I have for my 8+.

    submitted by /u/thecautioners
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone able to identify this case?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:04 PM PST

    Magsafe case needed?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:33 PM PST

    Seen a vid of a guy sticking his iphone to a wireless charger hanging on his wall using an iphone 12 do you need a case to do this or can you do it without a case?

    submitted by /u/Obvious_Awareness273
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain about this one?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:25 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel