• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    iOS Beta Is this only for me or general bug on plus series? In light mode, a part of this wallpaper (only this wallpaper) which is in the background of the dock gets pixelated. I submitted a report to Apple. 14.4 DB1.

    iOS Beta Is this only for me or general bug on plus series? In light mode, a part of this wallpaper (only this wallpaper) which is in the background of the dock gets pixelated. I submitted a report to Apple. 14.4 DB1.


    Is this only for me or general bug on plus series? In light mode, a part of this wallpaper (only this wallpaper) which is in the background of the dock gets pixelated. I submitted a report to Apple. 14.4 DB1.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:35 AM PST

    Well that’s a new one (Developer Beta 14.4 Beta 1)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:17 PM PST

    [iOS 14.4]TIL you can toggle the items tab in Find My via the Dev menu. (Sorry for the crap video, needed to censor my friends)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:44 AM PST

    Hi, I seem to not be able to turn “Enhanced Beta Feedback”, when i turn it on it turns itself off after re-opening the settings app. (iPad 7th Gen, iPadOS 14.4 Public Beta 1)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:44 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel