• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Apple Watch My veteran Apple Watch friends when I share with them the new shiny fitness badges I get after having my watch for a couple of weeks

    Apple Watch My veteran Apple Watch friends when I share with them the new shiny fitness badges I get after having my watch for a couple of weeks


    My veteran Apple Watch friends when I share with them the new shiny fitness badges I get after having my watch for a couple of weeks

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:22 PM PST

    My first Apple Watch! I will stay with SE until series 7 or 8 have some magnificent changes

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:01 AM PST

    Love this colour

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:43 AM PST

    Happy Birthday in suggestions on my friend’s birthday. Never noticed this before.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:48 AM PST

    Black version of this funny wallpaper

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:42 AM PST

    Bought myself an S6. My first ever apple watch. ��

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:38 PM PST

    My first Apple Watch! This clock face + song = a vibe

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:55 PM PST

    My collection. Finally can use these bands again after i replaced the battery on my veteran series 1. Still going strong!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:23 AM PST

    probably one of the coolest apple watch chargers ever

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:28 AM PST

    My first Apple Watch �� (SE)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:45 AM PST

    Can you put your phone on do not disturb but still get notifications on your watch?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:08 AM PST

    Recently got the Apple Watch series 6 and I need to get some work done for my degree except I can't stop being distracted by my phone is there anyway to put it on DND but see the notifications on my watch if needed?

    submitted by /u/fenspen
    [link] [comments]

    How many years of WatchOS support nowadays?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:34 AM PST

    I'm curious how many years/versions of WatchOS support do the Apple Watches get nowadays.

    I know in the initial stages (Series 0, 1, 2) the Watches got 3-4 years of software support max which was really bad because your Watch hardware would be perfectly fine (you could even get a battery replacement if needed), but you don't get updates anymore.

    Series 3 got WatchOS 7 support which means it's the longest supported Watch getting 4 YEARS of updates going to 2021.

    I'm curious how long you all think Apple Watches in general will get supported. Will 4 years be the maximum? Or will they give them long support like their iPhones (5-6 years)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TenAvatar
    [link] [comments]

    Always on notifications?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:35 AM PST

    Hello r/AppleWatch,

    I recently got an S6 from an S1 and am enjoying the always on display, but when i get a notification I stare at my watch thinking why isn't it popping up before realizing the watch face is in always-on mode. Is there an option to have the notification popup without raising my wrist and waking the watch? I know it is probably a battery thing but I am gonna raise my wrist 90% of the time anyway?

    Sorry for rambling

    TL;DR: Notifications don't pop up on always on display, can I change that?

    submitted by /u/lukas_foukal
    [link] [comments]

    Series 5 cellular

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:38 AM PST

    Anybody know why I need to go into the Apple Watch app > Cellular every time I reboot my Apple Watch to get my Series 5 to see that I have an active cellular plan?

    submitted by /u/vikingr666
    [link] [comments]

    I am still in love with the Blue watch. Will Apple please keep blue as a standard colour for iPhone and Apple Watch ��

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:23 PM PST

    End of 523 day streak (missed 12 of 950 kcal/dy)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:36 PM PST

    Apparently my arm swelled up while I was asleep

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:44 AM PST

    Apple Watch S4 on sale for $252

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:44 PM PST

    so much for my perfect month :(

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:10 AM PST

    First full day with this baby, and I closed all my circles! It will take some adjusting coming from Fitbit where steps were the main objective...

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:49 PM PST

    California Poppy Leather Link with Gold Aluminum Watch!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:47 PM PST

    APPLE WATCH SE VS SERIES 6

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:09 AM PST

    Hello,

    Recently I purchased an SE from bestbuy and I have till January 16th to exchange it. Considering I am the king of FOMO (fear of missing out), it's been really bothering me. Should I exchange it and just get the series 6? All opinions are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/aalhasan11
    [link] [comments]

    third party charging cable

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:36 AM PST

    Hey!

    I'm new to the apple watch game and I was wondering if there's a less expensive charging cable for taking with me to work, so I can have one charger at home and one at my workplace.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nuk3ulele
    [link] [comments]

    40mm or 44m?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:51 AM PST

    What sizes you all choose to go with and why?

    submitted by /u/BeachApprehensive431
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel