• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    Apple Watch 13 a pop @ Walmart check yours

    Apple Watch 13 a pop @ Walmart check yours


    13 a pop @ Walmart check yours

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:15 PM PST

    My SE with his family ��.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:51 AM PST

    Two days left till I successfully compete my first perfect week!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:25 PM PST

    I created RunFit, a standalone watch app for runners that displays your weekly mileage, running duration and ‘quality time’ directly on your watch faces with complications.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:09 AM PST

    Hello! During lockdown last year I created RunFit for Apple Watch, a standalone app for Apple Watch aimed at runners.

    I am (was?) not an iOS developer, but I wanted to learn Swift and I had a problem to solve: I am a runner and there was no way to easiliy see my weekly mileage directly on my Apple Watch.

    So I've been working hard on this app, adding features and tweaking them and a few days ago I released version 1.5. Here's what's included:

    Your Weekly Progress

    Track your mileage, running time and quality time to get insights on your week's training. Each stats are automatically reset every Monday or Sunday (configurable) so that you begin every week anew. RunFit supports displaying the distance both in kilometers or in miles, so you are free to use your favourite system of measurement.

    Always on your Wrist

    Each stats are available as separate complications. That means that by customizing your favourite watch face, you'll be able to quickly glance at your running data without even having to open the app. And now with watchOS 7, you can display all three stats on the same watch face.

    Quality time

    Quality time is the number of minutes during the week that were run at or faster than your quality pace. You can set your desired pace in the app. In practice, that should correspond to a pace fast enough that you feel that you're making good effort during your run.

    Quality minutes are a useful tool to make sure that you are not constantly running fast and hard.

    If your quality percentage for the week gets too high, RunFit can send you a notification to remind you to take it easy for the rest of the week.

    Supports your Favorite Workout Apps

    You don't even need to do your workout with your Apple Watch for RunFit to work. As long as your workout data gets saved in the Health app of your iPhone you are good to go. Most popular iOS workout apps such as Strava and Garmin Connect integrates with the Health app. If you prefer to keep things simple, running workouts done with Apple Watch's built in Workout app are, of course, also supported.

    I've also localized it in English, French, Spanish and Italian.

    The app is not free, but I wanted it to be pretty cheap to be accessible. There's also no subscription, ads, in-app purchases and the app doesn't collect any data.

    Of course, feedback is welcome: let me know what you think in the comments. Happy new year!

    submitted by /u/SirTigel
    [link] [comments]

    I’m 11 and I got my first Apple Watch today!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:05 AM PST

    Finally made the jump from an S2

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:42 PM PST

    Who else wants a watch face like this?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:15 PM PST

    First time ! (1000/60/12).

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:30 AM PST

    As someone who’s goal is to close all 3 rings everyday, I set my watch face to the things I use most. Today I hiked and closed all 3 rings.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:49 PM PST

    Love my 6 gold

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:41 AM PST

    Not a ring chaser, but I did manage more than 2,400 miles of walking in 2020

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:29 PM PST

    Bringing in the New Year with Impractical Jokers and fireworks!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:19 PM PST

    Good way to start off 2021!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:06 PM PST

    How often do you change your watch face?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:52 AM PST

    I just got an SE this week, it's completed my Apple family. A MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and now an Apple Watch. Like most gadgets I get I've been obsessing over it the last few days 🙄. I think I've made about 25 watch faces... a face for game day, a face for dressing up, lots of fun faces, etc.

    I've been thinking I probably know about a hundred people with Apple watches, probably seen thousands of people wearing them but you never really see someone else's face very often. This led me down another rabbit hole which was bands which do seem like something that can and will be changed on a regular basis based on the situation but that's another story 😀.

    So back to the original question, do you change watch faces on a regular basis or just settle into one that's practical and leave it?

    submitted by /u/bart1218
    [link] [comments]

    Watch activation

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Is it possible to have an apple watch on my service plan but connected to someone else iphone? I bought someone an apple watch through sprint and want to continue to pay for the service on it. They have sprint service plan on their iphone. What are my options. I know I could put them as family share but then would they lose their iPhone on the watch?

    submitted by /u/dajack60585
    [link] [comments]

    Can the pulse oximeter on the 6 be set to take readings overnight to track levels during sleep? Or is it only a single reading on demand?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    the docs on apple.com are not clear on this.

    submitted by /u/marathon
    [link] [comments]

    V3: Worth?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:57 AM PST

    Hi, I'm considering getting an apple watch series 3, but I suspect software updates for this device will soon be discontinued (if they're not already).

    What will/does it mean for the device? Will it still be usable with the new phone OSs?

    Thanks FP

    submitted by /u/Putrid-Farter
    [link] [comments]

    Apps won't uninstall OR appear on my watch

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:26 AM PST

    Apps won't uninstall OR appear on my watch

    Okay so this started happening after changing my phone.

    https://preview.redd.it/1u0hajabtx861.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d009afd234703e8c51dfe876bfd38def91a8b6c9

    My main goal here is to have Overcast installed, which I managed to do, but the watch wouldn't download my podcasts for a no-phone experience. I tried uninstalling (from the watch companion app on the iphone) and when that didn't work, tried deleting from my watch (and my phone eventually), and re-installing.

    This made it disappear from the watch and the installing/uninstalling process has been hanging for hours, not doing anything.

    How could I fix this?

    edit: added the screenshot

    submitted by /u/call_me_venom
    [link] [comments]

    2 apple watches on one iPhone, how to change names

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:02 PM PST

    I have an iPhone and 2 apple watches connected to same phone (Wife and I). How can I change the name of my wife's Apple Watch on my iPhone? Currently both watches are listed under same name.

    submitted by /u/piingpoong
    [link] [comments]

    SE 44mm. Cyprus Green solo loop. Coming from a Vivoactive 4, this thing rules!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:34 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel