• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    Apple Macbook Finally. My first Macbook. I hope it’s not a mistake. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

    Apple Macbook Finally. My first Macbook. I hope it’s not a mistake. ����


    Finally. My first Macbook. I hope it’s not a mistake. ����

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:15 PM PST

    Why does crapbook pro keeps breaking down?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:58 PM PST

    I had my motherboard and touch id stopped working just in 4 months then the adapter stopped working. Are these things made to break?

    16 inch 2019 crapbook pro

    Not to mention my screen broke just by closing the lid of laptop too

    submitted by /u/Worldisascam
    [link] [comments]

    Speakers on M1 MacBook Pro vs Air

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:35 PM PST

    How is the speaker quality on the Air vs the Pro? I'm 99% certain I'll be buying an Air - it's mostly for general computer stuff (media, pictures, web surfing, etc) but would like decent audio quality out of the speakers. Is there a big difference between the 2? While I'm at it, any real reason to get the RAM upgraded to 16 gb for my usage?

    Last question but is the Air already faster than my 2017 iMac (3.4 ghz quad core i5, 16 gm RAM, radeon pro 560 graphics). Never really figured out how to tell how much faster 1 cpu is vs another when making these kinds of comparisons

    submitted by /u/DaGrandMastah
    [link] [comments]

    Buyer's Remorse?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:16 PM PST

    I picked up a 2020 MBP i5 open box at Best Buy earlier for 840 that is in great condition, only was missing the box. I just keep thinking that I should spend the more money to get the M1 and that purchasing the Intel version was not a good idea, especially reading threads here.

    Am I just over thinking this??

    submitted by /u/Wyckedjunkie
    [link] [comments]

    Fan on new macbook air won't stop. Apparently Google chrome helper's to blame. Please help

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:56 PM PST

    I've tried to eliminate this issue multiple times with no help. Missing my 2012 macbook at this point. It's too loud. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ticketbroken
    [link] [comments]

    Help, force click/touch not working

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:40 PM PST

    Hello, is anyone having problems with their force click/touch feature in their Macs? I recently noticed that my force click/touch is not working. I am not sure since when did it start to not work since I don't use it that much.

    I searched the internet for solutions, and one thing I found was you need to reset your nvram by pressing control + option + p + r key when turnung it on. How ever, nothing happened after doing that.

    I saw also in one article that you need to press shift + control + option + power button and it will instantly shut down your computer.. but when I pressed the keys, nothing happened also.

    I tried to check my sister mac - she has a macbook pro 2019 (I have a mbp 13" 2016 btw), but it is not working also... I'm thinking maybe it's because of the Big Sur update?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/sralcsotnas
    [link] [comments]

    Did Big Sur ruin my Macbook?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:32 PM PST

    I have/had a 2016 macbook pro 13"

    I needed to update software that required Big Sur so I finally upgraded

    Now I can I can hardly type. It does shit like that <- for - for one where it duplicates words as I type. type. It is generally slower. The fan turns on if i even open chrome.

    It wat was perfectly functional before this. Is it really just like this? Deaeath from malware by the products own developer?

    ?

    I have tried resetting bluetooth module, factory resetting aapple devices,, ,, smc clear and safe mode. Noone made a difference.

    I wish this comment was at roll but this is literally what typing normally on this computer is like now.

    Please lease god does anyone have any advice? Am I scre screwed until I have another few grand to buy anew computer?

    submitted by /u/gerardmpatience
    [link] [comments]

    My M1 Macbook Pro/Air is shooting purple screen and rebooting after randomly while connected to a external display. Has happened like 12 times since I got it 1 month ago. Anyone else suffering this?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:08 PM PST

    Hey y'all so soon I'm traveling to the US for 1 week, I want to get the M1 Air but I need the 16 gb ram model but don't have enough time to wait for it to ship from apple. Does anyone know if they have the Air 16 gb ram in store? where I can pick it up in24 hours or so?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:35 PM PST

    Why does facetime make your video preview small compared to the person you're talking to?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:24 PM PST

    In other video chat applications such as Facebook Live and Instagram Live, both users have the same video size.

    I don't understand the reason behind why FaceTime minifies your video size. Does this bother anyone else or is it just me?

    Example: Facetime vs Instagram Live

    submitted by /u/codingday
    [link] [comments]

    Why does facetime make your video preview small compared to the person you're talking to?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:24 PM PST

    In other video chat applications such as Facebook Live and Instagram Live, both users have the same video size.

    I don't understand the reason behind why FaceTime minifies your video size. Does this bother anyone else or is it just me?

    Example: Facetime vs Instagram Live

    submitted by /u/codingday
    [link] [comments]

    [M1] Old iMac as secondary display?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:31 PM PST

    Anybody used an old iMac as a secondary display for the M1 MacBook Air? Seems like a good option for a high quality second monitor/backup computer. As I understand it 2009 and up would work, but I'm assuming it needs to be on the same software version. How far back does Big Sur go in terms of hardware?

    submitted by /u/Different_Culture_75
    [link] [comments]

    253 cycles and 75% normal?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:16 PM PST

    My battery is at 253 cycles and 75%, is that normal?

    submitted by /u/bruzorminem
    [link] [comments]

    Shoul I get a Macbook Air M1 for Programming?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:17 PM PST

    I will just be using VS Code, Eclipse, Unity. Mostly just use it for programming i.e. front-end and games programming. I wont be using Docker or Android or any Emulator of any sort. Is it okay?

    submitted by /u/gilfoyle321
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Air M1 - Any Engineers Using It?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:47 PM PST

    Hi All,

    As the title says, I am planning to buy an M1, however I work in the industry that is predominantly based on Windows environment. Certain software pretty much does not exist (Etabs, SAP2000, Response2000, Bluebeam, etc.) and there is no alternative. Please do not try to convince me for an alternative software, because I need the specific software mentioned above.

    I do have a desktop PC at work running full time and I was thinking of just remote desktoping to my machine. I tried Remote Desktop with iPad Pro in combination with Logitech MX Keys + MX Master but quite a lot of shortcuts are not recognised. Therefore, it's a no go.

    I was wondering if M1 has any similar limitations like iPad Pro? I tried Remote Desktop on a normal Mac and it was working reasonably ok.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/cokolinar
    [link] [comments]

    New M1 MacBook Air unable to create account?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:44 PM PST

    First of all I know I can just return it but I'm just very curious what the issue is here before I return it tomorrow.

    The screen will get stuck after I create a computer account for several minutes until I get an error message "Your computer account could not be created with the name and password specified. Please try again." It will take about 7 minutes to get to this message.

    If I shutdown the MacBook while it's stuck, it will take me back to the login screen. When I enter the password I chose it will not work. When I click on reset using Apple ID, my Apple ID does not work.

    I know i can tAke it back to the store but I'm trying to trouble shoot the issue rather than wait. Anyways, I'm just more curious what the issue is.

    submitted by /u/Kip_Hackman_
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Open Box with Apple Care

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:29 PM PST

    Hello guys I've been thinking of buying a MacBook through Bestbuy which offer an open box option I've been videos of them looking brand new should I buy AppleCare with it or do you think I'll be fine without it. I take care of all my electronics very very well but I'm scared it may have issues later down the line

    submitted by /u/ExatantFuture
    [link] [comments]

    Can you imagine your MacBook wirelessly charging your iPhone, AirPods or Apple Watch?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:10 PM PST

    Need Help! Switching from Windows to Mac on Bootcamp Issue (READ BELOW)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:05 PM PST

    WHERE IS MACINTOSH (Picture)

    I installed Windows on my MacBook using Bootcamp, and as everything was installed. I wanted to go back to Mac, so I restarted windows and hold the "option" key to switch back to Mac but the disks option only show 2 EFI Boot (there was no MacIntosh Disk),that only connects to Windows. I'm very worried and scared that I probably lost all my data on Mac. Can someone please DM me or write a comment on how to fix it? it's very urgent :(

    submitted by /u/Peek-AY
    [link] [comments]

    Compatible Audio Interface for MacBook Air M1?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:47 AM PST

    The one I bought (Scarlett Solo 3rd gen) requires software that isn't not compatible with this Mac.

    Does anyone know any of any audio interface that is compatible?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ManufacturedOlympus
    [link] [comments]

    Is 17 battery cycles good ?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:05 PM PST

    Look to buy a MacBook Air 2019 for £699 on Facebook market place Specs MacBook Air 2019 13" Core i5 1.6GHz 8GB RAM 128GB SSD. Low battery cycles. Apple Warranty

    submitted by /u/YamoTime
    [link] [comments]

    M1s are here.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:14 PM PST

    Help! A few questions about Macbook Air M1.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:16 PM PST

    1. When watching a movie in a full screen mode, the brightness dims a bit. Even though I turned off every factor that could contribute to it. How do I fix it?

    2. Mac goes to sleep after 2-3 minutes of stillness. How do I turn that off? Been looking everywhere and cannot find it in system preferences.

    3. When I connect my 4K TV via Air Play as an extended monitor, the maximum resolution on TV is 1080p. How to increase it to native 4K resolution?

    submitted by /u/beanofcoffeee
    [link] [comments]

    Thunderbolt 3 (or 4) monitor

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:30 PM PST

    I'm looking for recommendations for a thunderbolt 3 monitor! Preferably anything over 32"! Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/theshow715
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel