• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    iPhone My phone won’t ring please help

    iPhone My phone won’t ring please help


    My phone won’t ring please help

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:57 PM PST

    My phone does nothing when someone calls me it just vibrates. I've tried everything it's not on dnd my sound is not broken cause I can still Lise to music. Any suggestions btw I just got the phone yesterday

    submitted by /u/Dry-Fig-2442
    [link] [comments]

    Unlock phone with Face ID - can’t toggle on?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:27 PM PST

    My mum brought a refurbished iphone11 and the Face ID works for buying apps but she can't activate the unlock phone with Face ID - it's greyed out. We have tried all sorts of things with no luck - reset Face ID, set up alternative face, reset whole phone, nothing is working. Also discovered Siri is not there, just not in the settings. It is toggled on under restrictions though. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/junglemum
    [link] [comments]

    MY FACETIME CAMERA IS INVERTED

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:24 PM PST

    my facetime camera on my friends phone shows me inverted but on my screen it doesn't. how do i fix it?

    submitted by /u/deadchildren-74
    [link] [comments]

    New iPhone not receiving texts from android

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Hello, just got an iPhone, coming from google pixel. Only issue so far is not receiving texts from android users. They're receiving my texts but I'm not getting anything from them.

    SMS and mms is on , I've reset network settings and still nothing. Any help?

    submitted by /u/jhu8
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 11 has faintly darker shaded box in top right quarter of screen. I dont know if its a screen/internal issue or a bug, or some other thing...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Some apps loose connection

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:25 PM PST

    Some apps like Whatsapp, Twitter, Snapchat loosing connection after i closed them and don't receive any notification until i open the app and I don't know what's the problem?

    submitted by /u/ifxx
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to transfer my text history from my iphone to my PC?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:24 PM PST

    I have many important and cherished text messages I would like to save to my PC, both because I don't want to lose them and they are taking up a lot of space.

    Is there a way to transfer the text and attached files? I still have an iphone 4s btw (I know it's ancient) if that matters.

    submitted by /u/Zorak6
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I google search from the safari address bar, it says page failed

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:47 PM PST

    I can go to google.com and search from there, but if I use safari's address bar it says it couldn't load.

    I upgraded from a X to a 12pro and thought it would fix the issue, but didn't. Is there something in settings I'm missing? Thanks

    submitted by /u/braproductions
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a headphone adapter but in the opposite form.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:06 PM PST

    I don't know if these are available anywhere, I tried searching around but couldn't find any. So basically what I'm looking for is the iOS charger to aux adapter but in the opposite form. So, I need the aux to go into my PS5 controller and the female iOS adapter coming out so I can use my apple headphones while playing PS.

    submitted by /u/Itshoggie
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 battery drain

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:21 PM PST

    I've had my iPhone 7 for little over 2 years and the battery drain is insane since updating to iOS14. I updated it because my phone was becoming very laggy so I updated it and it's still a bit laggy but the battery is the biggest problem. Fully charged will only last me maybe 1 hour of use, 2 max. It goes down nearly 1% every 1/2 minutes. My battery health is 83%

    This got me tempted to upgrade to an iPhone 12 mini but I heard the battery is not as good on the mini as it is on the normal 12.

    Why are iPhone battery's so bad, is there a way to fix this or should I get a new phone

    submitted by /u/Kowalski1998
    [link] [comments]

    [XS Max] Screen Tear/Light Bleeding damage

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:13 PM PST

    Hi all, I just got this used XS Max which the seller only mentioned a dent in the corner of the screen. I actually noticed something not mentioned though; there's this yellow bleeding light coming from underneath the dent while the screen is on. Should I return the phone? As long as the light bleed won't hurt it or leave it open to more issues in the long term, I'm fine with keeping it. I just don't want it to mean that there is more damage expected to come with regular use. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DownWithHeroForge
    [link] [comments]

    How to prevent battery to die quickly

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:40 AM PST

    Hey guys wassup? So I have an old iPhone 7 that I bought 2 years ago, and the battery health is in 70%. I can't afford buying a new one Rn because I live in Brazil so I got to keep using this phone, do u guys recommend me something? Is it worth changing the battery? Are there any tips on how I can use my phone during the day without the battery dying? Thank u so much already!!

    submitted by /u/Lucas_Lazcano
    [link] [comments]

    My wife's iphone is "Disabled, connect to itunes."

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:00 PM PST

    She hasn't updated her phone to Icloud for over a year because her card got changed. Now her phone is disabled, but has automatic downloads on. We bought more Icloud storage, so will the disabled iphone back up the data or is it lost?

    submitted by /u/reybellion
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 5s activation error after restore

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:48 AM PST

    My iPhone had 'no service' error. Sim card wasnt detected and I tried many things and it still didnt work. It said mobile data update is required and so on.

    Anyway I tried doing a restore and update through itunes as the final try. And now it has gotten worse. When I set up my iPhone, it shows Unable to Activate - 'An update is required to activate your iPhone', the only option from here is to shutdown. And when I connect to iTunes in PC, I can access the storage of the iPhone but cant access anything else through iTunes. iTunes shows the error - 'The iPhone could not be activated because the activation information could not be obtained from the device'. And nothing else.

    I dont know what to do now. Seems like I have turned a working iPhone (except SIM) into a useless thing. Please help in providing any sort of solution to make this work.

    submitted by /u/optimistic_terror
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still having qi wireless charging issues with iPhone 12 models?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:40 PM PST

    I upgraded my iPhone Xs Max to an iPhone 12 Pro reg earlier this year, and nearly every day have problems with my wireless chargers.

    Never had a problem with the Xs, but the 12 routinely just stops charging, and then refuses to charge wirelessly until I restart the phone. Then I get about another half a day, until it again becomes unable to charge via qi.

    I guess this was a problem a while back, but... am I the only one here? Do I have a lemon? Or is this a software issue that Apple needs to address?

    submitted by /u/codq
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 with purchase date a year before release?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:45 AM PST

    So I'm looking at buying a used iPhone 12 pro. I definitely understand the possible risk involved, which is why I'm posting here.

    When I checked the imei, it said it had been purchased on 12/29/19 and that the warranty is up on 12/28/20. Which means it was purchased almost a year before it was released. At this point I'm not wanting to buy it, but am at least curious as to how that happened or what it means.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/natkenel
    [link] [comments]

    Clear iPhone Ram

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:02 PM PST

    So I did the stupid clear your Iphone ram thing i've been seeing a lot of recently and now I realize it was stupid but ever since doing that my phone was fine at first and now every now and then it seems to jitter, kind of like a dip in refresh rate or something like a dip in FPS and it lags and then goes back to normal just like if something caused my phone to dip FPS and then once it was done it resumed back to normal but my phone was perfectly fine in performance and everything before doing that stupid clear ram thing. I have an iPhone 11

    submitted by /u/BrennanChant
    [link] [comments]

    Emergency Medical ID

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:25 PM PST

    My medical ID info for emergencies isn't showing up on my Lock Screen. The flashlight is showing up in the lower left hand corner instead on the Lock Screen. Any idea how to fix this? I already have it enabled in settings

    submitted by /u/danish197878
    [link] [comments]

    Activation problems

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:19 PM PST

    I restored my old iPhone 3GS with ITunes and now I can't activate it. I tried to put a SIM card but I kept saying no signal or searching and even when I don't have a SIM card in it, it still says no signal. Do I have to somehow jailbreak it or is there a fix for this issue?

    submitted by /u/Few-Age3034
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Stuck in Reboot Loop

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:11 PM PST

    I woke up this morning to my phone (11) stuck restarting over and over never getting onto the apple logo for more than 5 seconds before restarting again. I've tried to force reset it but nothing changes, it just goes back to being stuck in the loop. I can't get to the apple store for over a week and I need my phone. I have 50 gb of iCloud storage but I'm not sure the last time it was backed up or what's even backed up so I'd like to avoid factory resetting it until there are no other options. Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/NoahT2019
    [link] [comments]

    HDR videos from 12 on PC

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:06 AM PST

    Hello so i recently got a 12 mini and i was testing the HDR videos (at 4k 30fps) and the first video i tested and moved onto my PC looked good but every video i now put on my PC it says it cant play HEVC files and the format isnt supported? But the first one i moved still works completely fine the details of the files are exactly the same. Can anyone help, im so confused!

    submitted by /u/YouAreAToy811
    [link] [comments]

    Swapping iPhones profiles

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Phones consist of 12 mini and 12 pro max. 12 mini is running 14.3 and 12 pro max is still in the box. Both were purchased in the last month.

    My wife is currently using a 12 mini. We decided it's time for my son to have a phone. A new 12pro max is coming with a the new number assigned to it.

    What's the correct order of operations to get my wife's number and profile to the 12pro max and to set up the mini with the new number for my son?

    Do I swap the SIM cards and then set up the 12promax like the mini is the old phone? Then reset the mini as a new phone?

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/carnahanad
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone Storage

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:36 AM PST

    My iphone really only uses 20 gigabytes rn and i havent used the rest but there is this huge Thing labeled "Other" That takes up almost 40 gigabytes and makes my phone almost unusable

    submitted by /u/NotPokire
    [link] [comments]

    IPHONE 11 sticker on the display

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:28 AM PST

    hi thereso,i found iphone 11 on the ebay. New,not refubrished but this sticker on the display confuses me

    https://prnt.sc/waysyp

    Iphone 11 for China region,i red only A2223

    Can u help me please

    submitted by /u/zdoryk_
    [link] [comments]

    How to append an image to a note via shortcuts in Iphone?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:26 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel